Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (32862 Views)

Nigerian Senate Has Extended JAMB Validity To Three Years / Senate Extends Jamb’s Validity Period To 3 Years / [breaking] Senate Extends JAMB Result’s Validity To Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:

Scam scam
big scaaaaaaammm
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
Can we use it to secure menial job undecided

Expect the cost of the application form to be raised by 300%, to make up the losses for fresh enrollment for three years shocked

Useless government
You can PM if you need something doing. I am damn serious about it.

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Judolisco(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
To me it is a useless development students won't read any more....wat they are suppose to do is dat when u get d cut off mark admission should be sure for u

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by steppin: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

Did you lose your job too?

grin grin grin
You wish.

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by dukeo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
interesting cool
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by joelsekav(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
They will see the outcome of their decision after this academic session.
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by steppin: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

To work as a paid Internet warrior for APC, I guess?
That one no be work o!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by PassingShot(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:

undecided
No kidding!
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by PassingShot(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:

To work as a paid Internet warrior for APC, I guess?
That one no be work o!
Don't doubt I can employ you on something very reasonable.
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by simplex2: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
How is this a good news? If the a UME score of 209 no give you admission on merrit in 2016, will carrying the same result over to 2017 guarantee you an admission?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by opy002(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
So someone who is unable to secure admission in a particular year with his jamb result will now use d same result to get admission in the following year? Clueless govt, mitchew.... Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Holyfield1:
Someone should please explain this to me in simple term
As I wrote JAMB this year scored 247 and no admission, meaning I do not have to write JAMB next year abi?

Not at all....

You need to write next year because the cut off mark yaff increased to 300.... grin
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Fairgodwin(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Holyfield1:
As I wrote JAMB this year scored 247 and no admission, meaning I do not have to write JAMB next year abi?

It is going to take effect from the next JAMB examinations and not this immediate past one, I'm sorry.
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Wuse: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
Can we use it to secure menial job undecided

Expect the cost of the application form to be raised by 300%, to make up the losses for fresh enrollment for three years shocked

Useless government
Then go and get a useful government for yourself if this one is useless
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by tonero230(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
For once,our senators have put on their thinking cap to think out of box

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by steppin: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

Don't doubt I can employ you on something very reasonable.
Save it for those who need it.(zombies)
As for me and my family, we'll continue wailing until our voice is heard. grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Youngtrice(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
hmm..
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Really, after some people have written jamb for twelve years.

Anyways, better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Intrepid007: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
adastacy1:

Source:NAN, National Assembly Press,

https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/10/senate-extends-jamb-result-validity-to.html?m=1

wow! This is a laudable feat from the legislature...

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Earth2Metahuman: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

lol

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Cantshout: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
beeni cheesy
Holyfield1:

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by PassingShot(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:

Save it for those who need it.(zombies)
As for me and my family, we'll continue wailing until our voice is heard. grin
Happy wailing then.

May you wail till 2019 and beyond. Amen.
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by Exponental(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
If Ciroma Adekunle... has been writing JAMB with awaiting results, this will be a good news to him.
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by doveda: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yes, if you are satisfied with this result but I suggest you write next year's JAMB simply because this one was ridiculed with a number of anomalies. Universities may be partial to it.

Holyfield1:
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
even if dem buy SUV give some one una, una no go still happy..... which kind of human beans una be sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by slimpoet11(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
This law dey take effect from dis year or next?
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by fineyemi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is not gud....Student with 108 in jamb will have to wait till 2020 to write jamb again. Its better u go for IJMB if u are reading this. visit http://www.guru9ja.com/2016/04/must-read-gain-admission-into-200-level.html
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by LoveJesus87(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool first to comment i need some like .. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lmao. Afi first to comment naa. U beta wake up oga ade grin grin
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by AirFireEarthH20: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
Bro if you are serious, can I also...
Re: Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years by AZeD1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
How is this good news?

If you don't meet the cut off this year, chances of you meeting it next year is seriously slim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funaab Student Attacks The VC Church, DHBC And Set Cars On Fire / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life / Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.