Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD (31059 Views)

Eduregard 2018 Jamb Utme Cbt Software - Free Download / EDUREGARD Essay Contest 2017 - Up To #200,000 To Be Won! / Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission In Nigeria (updated 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fully-Funded Scholarships for African Students at Georgetown University

Selection Criteria and Eligibility

Applicants must have:

-A TOEFL score of at least 100, or an IELTS score of at least 7.0.
-Special consideration will be given to applicants from: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, and South Africa.
-Completion of a course in microeconomics and a course in macroeconomics, or ability to complete both courses *before* the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2017.

How to Apply

To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit all required application documents (online application, personal statement, official transcripts and test scores, letters of recommendation). Only students who have applied to the program will be considered for the scholarship.

For more details about the scholarship and to apply, click here

Application Deadline: For fall 2017 is January 15, 2017.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by LordEmerald(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
EduRegard:
[size=15pt]NNPC TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES!!![/size]

Here is an update for those who applied for the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2016, the organizing body just forwarded a mail to selected candidates for the test invitation.

So if you earlier applied for the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship. ensure that you check your mail ASAP to know where you stand.

More details >>> HERE

Meanwhile, for the test preparation, the past question is available here.

Is it possible they send more mail??
because many people haven't been shortlisted
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by rjek: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
WendellSimilin:
NNPC has started shortlisting candidates. I just got an email from them inviting me for the examination
Wat is d date of the exam
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by WendellSimilin: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
rjek:

Wat is d date of the exam
3rd December
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by arshavineering(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
I am using my Neco results and I had a c5 in English language; can I still apply for the ongoing ptdf scholarship?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2016
100% Shell University Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students

The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is offering scholarships to Second year Nigerian students in all Nigerian universities.

This scholarship program will be awarded to successful students for full duration of their courses.

The Scholarship is in two categories;

i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.

ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): Is for Nigerians who are indigenes of Shell operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers

Eligibility

- Applicants must be Nigerian students.

- Applicants must be a second year student enrolled in an accredited course at a NUC approved Nigerian university.

- Applicants must have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.

- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application.

Application Process

- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).

- Applicants who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.shellnigeria.comand provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:

i) A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200 kilobytes).

ii) University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores.

iii) ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable.

iv) Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.

- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:

i) The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and

ii) The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.

Application Deadline

The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 2nd December 2016.

For more information visit the Official Website

1 Like

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
LordEmerald:

Is it possible they send more mail??
because many people haven't been shortlisted
Hello, not everyone will be shortlisted on norms.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2016
How long does the shortlisting take
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Bamz555: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time To Break My Silence.

Each time I try to keep silence my conscience won't let me be,just as I recall one that the man in me dies when I keep mute in the place of oppression.

Yes I used the word oppression here to justify the suffix on the unjust rustication of a 200L student of the prestigious university of Abuja my alma-mater by the disciplinary panel of the institution because he mobilised students for the peaceful NLC protest over the sudden increment of fuel pump price.

Peaceful protest is not a crime in any sane society and why would that of Ameh Destiny be different?

The likes of Late Obafemi Awolowo And Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa fought and protested for the liberation and emancipation of this nation and Africa students during the colonial era.

Segun Okeowo of this world also fought and led many struggle for the emancipation and liberation from the shackles of the oppressor.

I therefore call on civil society, human rights activist, union leaders both present and past, the leadership of National Association of Nigeria students national body led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri Nans Jcc Fct Axis led by Comrade Abubakar Yahaya M and other concerned comrades to rise and come to the rescue of this young man.

Amanga Awetu!

We Shall Not Relent!!

Okeke Nnaemeka Rolland
#WeDemandJustice

#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny

*BringBackOurDestiny*!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!!

The entire Unibuja students demand the reinstatement of Comr. Ameh Destiny or show Comr. Felix the exit door too.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Kolade9(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by rjek: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Has anyone gotten invite from total today
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Divine11(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
WendellSimilin:
NNPC has started shortlisting candidates. I just got an email from them inviting me for the examination
woaw congrats tho. Still expecting an invite from them, did they give you your 1st or 2nd choice centre?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by WendellSimilin: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Divine11:
woaw congrats tho. Still expecting an invite from them, did they give you your 1st or 2nd choice centre?
First
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Hesohjay: 1:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls has anybody received message from Jim Ovia foundation scholarship?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by iseoluwa89(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2016
Gud morning everyone, pls does anyone have any info about Holborn Educational Services?.
Received a message now for an exam. Please anyone with first hand information should please help out with wat to expect in the exam and how reliable it Is..
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by chibuikepeter: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is it a scam? Please help ooo
Congratulations on receiving the United Nations/OFID Scholarship. 

I am pleased to inform you that you have been chosen to receive the  UN/OFID Scholarship Scholarship for your studies for the 2016-2017 school year. This scholarship will be paid through a prepaid card that will be sent directly to you.

Award Processing

The following information is required in order to process your scholarship award. The scholarship award prepaid debit card cannot be issued until this information is received by us:

·  Your original Admission Letter scanned and forwarded to us again.

·   Your Completed Application payment code receipt for the accepted universal prepaid Master Card which costs #1378. (See below on  how to apply for the prepaid card)

·    The telephone number of your academic adviser or parents.

.    Verification of enrollment for current semester.

.    Your telephone number for oral interview.

*If we do not receive the requested information before December 05, 2016, the scholarship may be rescinded. Please contact us if you cannot send in the information by this date.

Forfeiture of Award:

You should understand the award could be rescinded in any of the following circumstances:

·    No longer meets the scholarship qualifications.

·    Is placed on academic and/or disciplinary probation.

· Does not enroll full-time in a program of study for the semester/quarter in which the award is to be in effect.

Application for  Prepaid Master Card

The U-Prepaid Master Card costs #1,378.00 (One thousand, three hundred  & seventeen eight Nigeria Naira only)

Visit any Nigeria ATM Stand.
At the ATM,
Select Quickteller,
Select Pay Bills,
Select Others,
Enter 422222 as the Payment Code,
Enter 2348174273758 as the/your Customer Ref. Number
Select #1378 as the amount and then follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
Ensure you apply before December 05, 2016 for quick processing of your card.

Deferment of Scholarship:
Scholarships may be deferred for no longer than 1 year in extenuating circumstances provided the college or university also grants a deferral for the same time period.   Awardees who want to defer their scholarship must contact us in writing stating why they wish to defer and when they intend to enroll. Our staff may request additional information or proof of extenuating circumstances and reserve the right to deny the request, in which case the awardee forfeits the scholarship.

Taxability of Scholarship Award:

In certain situations, scholarship funds are considered taxable income for the recipient.  The country Internal Revenue Service provides information about scholarships on their website.  For questions about how this scholarship grant might impact you, please consult with your country tax professional.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at +33 1 45 68 10 00 or UN-scholarship@outlook.com. Also, please remember to inform us immediately if your school plans change or you have a change of address

Congratulations again on receiving this award and goodluck with your upcoming studies! 

Sincerely,

MILDU SULIANK
UN/OFID Sub-Sahara Africa Director
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by ebubey(f): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
EduRegard:

The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is offering scholarships to Second year Nigerian students in all Nigerian universities.

This scholarship program will be awarded to successful students for full duration of their courses.

ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): Is for Nigerians who are indigenes of Shell operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers

Eligibility

- Applicants must be a second year student enrolled in an accredited course at a NUC approved Nigerian university.

- Applicants must have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.

- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application.

Application Process

- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).

- Applicants who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.shellnigeria.comand provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:

i) A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200 kilobytes).

- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:

ii) The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.

Application Deadline

please i tried applying for this scholarship and it keep showing 'connection time out'. What do you suggest i do? sad
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by ebubey(f): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
EduRegard:

Eligibility

Application Process

Application Deadline

is this scholarship same with this?

Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible African Countries: Nigeria

To be taken at: Nigerian Universities

Subject Areas: Courses offered at Nigerian Universities
About Shell Scholarship: The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers first year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.

Type: Undergraduate

Who is qualified to apply? Eligible Applicants must:
Be citizens of Nigeria, currently enrolled in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
Have gained admission during the 2015/2016 academic session, and pursuing a first degree programme.
Have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.
Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records).

* The National Merit Award (NM) and
* The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).

Number of Scholarships: Several

Scholarship Worth: Annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course
Duration of Scholarship: For full duration of the course
How to Apply
1. All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).

2. Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at
www.shellnigeria.com and to provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.

3. Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OM). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.
For more datails visit Shell Development
Official website or Download Pdf for mor Details
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2016
ebubey:

please i tried applying for this scholarship and it keep showing 'connection time out'. What do you suggest i do? sad
Check your network and try again.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2016
2017 Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships At Shanghai University, UK

Shanghai University is offering scholarships to international students who wants to undergo a bachelor, master and doctoral degree programme (except MBA and MTCSOL).

This scholarship is worth : Bachelor: RMB 1100/ month; Master: RMB 1700/ month; PhD: RMB 2100/ month and a Free on-campus dormitory accommodation.

Eligibility

- Applicants must be International students.

- Applicants must be enrolled in a Chinese University during the time of application.

- Applicants applying for the undergraduate degree program must be under 25 years of age.

- Applicants applying for the masters degree program must be under 35 years of age.

- Applicants applying for the doctoral degree program must be under 45 years of age.

- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.

Application Process

Interested applicants should apply for this scholarship via this link

Applications are accompanied with the following:

- ID photo: one-inch certificate photo (390*570) with blue-color background

- Passport copy

- Highest Degree Certificate and Transcripts

- Supervisor Acceptance Letter

- Study Plan or Research Proposal in China: Written in English or Chinese, including research achievements so far, reasons of choosing SHU, study and research plan, future career plan, etc.

- Two Letters of Recommendation: Written in English or Chinese by two different professors or associate professors from previous academic institutions, or work supervisors, etc.

- Others (Refer to Departmental standards): Examples of Artworks (6 color pictures) or Music Work (1 audio tape) (Only for the applicants applying for Fine Arts and Music)

Completed form should be sent alongside necessary documents to cie@mail.shu.edu.cn

Application Deadline

The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th April 2017.

For more Information visit the Official Website
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by ebubey(f): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
EduRegard:
Check your network and try again.
i tried it in a cyber cafe yet it keeps showing server time out my friends tried the link, same result sad
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
EduRegard:

Eligibility

Application Process
I am about to enter 300level, can I apply
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by 3KINGZ18: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
pachman:

they are limited to the east only
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
3KINGZ18:
they are limited to the east only
They are of two categories
1. For all Nigerian students
2. For student in the east
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by ebubey(f): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
pachman:
They are of two categories 1. For all Nigerian students 2. For student in the east
please how did u apply, what browser did u use
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2016
ebubey:

please how did u apply, what browser did u use
I have not applied, I am not sure if I am fully eligible because of level
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by superIQ(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Guys, how do i get a scholarship for a masters programme in the US? I'm an undergraduate at FUTA studying Agricultural Engineering, will a first class get me a scholarship or something more? I need a experienced person to enlighten me on the steps.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
pachman:

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
ebubey:

i tried it in a cyber cafe yet it keeps showing server time out
my friends tried the link, same result sad
It's probably the website, kindly try again later.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
superIQ:
Guys, how do i get a scholarship for a masters programme in the US? I'm an undergraduate at FUTA studying Agricultural Engineering, will a first class get me a scholarship or something more? I need a experienced person to enlighten me on the steps.
Please notethat Masters scholarships are meant for postgraduates, not undergraduates.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by DAUDAWA14: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
I am yet to see the invitation mail, so any idia about how to do?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Kolade9(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
ebubey:
i tried it in a cyber cafe yet it keeps showing server time out my friends tried the link, same result sad

Direct link:
https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/Home.aspx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NUC Presents Provisional Licenses To 37 Private Universities (see Full List) / FG Unbundles HND Computer Science Across Nigeria / SS3 Student Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.