Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD (31118 Views)

Eduregard 2018 Jamb Utme Cbt Software - Free Download / EDUREGARD Essay Contest 2017 - Up To #200,000 To Be Won! / Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission In Nigeria (updated 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by rhema9898(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Please am looking for a scholarship for masters, tuition free and pays monthly allowance.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by dtg564s: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
EduRegard:
Ukraine is also a good opton.

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2016
100% Masters Scholarship At Mlardalen University, Swedenhttp:///MZD6mc

rhema9898:
Please am looking for a scholarship for masters, tuition free and pays monthly allowance.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2016
rhema9898:

official page;

http://www.mdh.se/utbildning/antagning/malardalen-university-scholarship-programme-1.40359?l=en_UK
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Thanks Eduregard for ur works.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
kennyjam:
Thanks Eduregard for ur works.
you are welcome.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Successjoy(f): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Is it possible to apply for international scholarship using OND (statement of result? If yes, please tell me how to go about it or the link for information/application. Thanks(
EduRegard:
you are welcome.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 4:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Successjoy:
Is it possible to apply for international scholarship using OND (statement of result? If yes, please tell me how to go about it or the link for information/application. Thanks(
Kindly check the requirements and eligibility of any scholarship you want to apply for.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 4:23am On Nov 03, 2016
LEVENTIS FOUNDATION Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2017/2018 – Earth University, Costa Rica

Now Accepting Applications for the LEVENTIS FOUNDATION Undergraduate Scholarship in Sustainable Agriculture at the Earth University Costa Rica for 2 qualified Nigerians.

Application Deadline: 30th November, 2016

Eligible Countries: Nigeria

To be taken at (country): Earth University, Costa Rica

Eligible Field of Study: Agriculture

Type: Undergraduate

Number of Awardees: 2

Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded

Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme

How to Apply: We wish to remind you that the application requirements are:

1. Fill the application form in its entirety and sign together with a witness (attached).

2. Attach one (1) current passport size photograph.

3. Attach copies of your Junior and senior high school certificate(s) and transcripts as officially recognized and issued by the examining body in your country. Also enclose termly scores from any colleges/institutions you may have attended.

4. Enclose three (3) letters of recommendation in the official EARTH suggested format (attached). Additional out-of-format recommendation letters are accepted as optional.

5. Optional: Attach additional certificates or recognition that you may consider will serve to support for your quest for admission to EARTH University.

You can opt to submit your application documents by scanning in PDF format and attaching them to our e-mail address; admisiones@earth.ac.cr

You may also fill the application online: www.earth.ac.cr/apply and attach documents recommendation letters and academic transcripts in PDF format.

Visit Scholarship Webpage for details

Award Provider: Leventis Foundation
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by fattbabakay(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Leicester University Scholarships for African and Asian Undergraduates

Eligibility:

Applicants must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of their course. The discount will not be applied to a year spent abroad or on an industrial placement (these years have a greatly reduced fee anyway).
In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If they are awarded more than one scholarship, they will, therefore, receive only the higher value award.
The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2017.
If students currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, they will still need to fulfil any conditions stated in their offer letter.
The scholarship is only available for campus-based courses.

How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, students will be notified when final results are available. Applications to UK universities must be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) for entry to full-time undergraduate degrees.

For more details, Visit this website: https://le.ac.uk/student-life/undergraduates/fees-funding/scholarships-discounts/scieng-ug-scholarship

Application Deadline: The normal closing date for application to reach the UCAS office is 15th January 2017.

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2016
For a reminder, Jim Ovia (Muste) Scholarship comes up soon, get prepared, you can get the past questions here.

Good Morning.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by clems93(m): 2:49am On Nov 04, 2016
This is a nice thread.

I will like to know if one can get a scholarship to study medicine with a first degree. I mean not masters, but using the first degree to apply.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by fattbabakay(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
clems93:
This is a nice thread.

I will like to know if one can get a scholarship to study medicine with a first degree. I mean not masters, but using the first degree to apply.
I guess.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by fattbabakay(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Following...
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
clems93:
This is a nice thread.

Of course YES, but pretty scarce. Once there is an opportunity, you will be reached.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
LEVENTIS FOUNDATION Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students

1. Fill the application form in its entirety and sign together with a witness (attached).

3. Attach copies of your Junior and senior high school certificate(s) and transcripts as officially recognized and issued by the examining body in your country. Also enclose termly scores from any colleges/institutions you may have attended.

4. Enclose three (3) letters of recommendation in the official EARTH suggested format (attached). Additional out-of-format recommendation letters are accepted as optional.

5. Optional: Attach additional certificates or recognition that you may consider will serve to support for your quest for admission to EARTH University.

You can opt to submit your application documents by scanning in PDF format and attaching them to our e-mail address; admisiones@earth.ac.cr

You may also fill the application online: www.earth.ac.cr/apply and attach documents recommendation letters and academic transcripts in PDF format.

For more details, click here

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by deewon56: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Observing.....
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by clems93(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
EduRegard:
Of course YES, but pretty scarce. Once there is an opportunity, you will be reached.

Okay. I will appreciate to get updates. Can I get your contact details?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 4:40am On Nov 06, 2016
clems93:

Okay. I will appreciate to get updates. Can I get your contact details?
Check signature. Thanks.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 4:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Oxford-Mitsui Graduate Masters Scholarships for African Students

Eligibility: You will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:

You are applying to start a new graduate course;
You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
You meet the eligibility criteria.

Selection:

The eligibility criteria will be applied automatically, using the details you provide in the relevant sections of the graduate application form (for example, your country of ordinary residence and your previous education institutions), to determine whether you are eligible.
Selection is based on academic merit, unless specified otherwise.
Some of the scholarships are only tenable at specific colleges. Unless specified otherwise, you do not need to select that college as your preference on the graduate application form. All eligible applicants will be considered, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference. However, successful applicants will be transferred to the relevant college in order to take up the scholarship.
Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2017-18 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.

The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College. All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.

For further reading and mode of application, click here

Application Deadline:
6th or 20th January 2017, depending on your course

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Can someone please help me with a list of federal universities that offer MassCommunications in Nigeria?

Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Sodiq3(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Can someone please help me with a list of federal universities that offer Mass Communications in Nigeria?

Thanks in advance smiley
I know of...
ABU, ZARIA.
BAYERO UNI KANO.
UNILAG
UNILORIN
University of Ibadan
Etc

I read mass comm in ABU Zaria....
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
EduRegard:
Oxford-Mitsui Graduate Masters Scholarships for African Students

Eligibility: You will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:

You are applying to start a new graduate course;
You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
You meet the eligibility criteria.

Selection:

The eligibility criteria will be applied automatically, using the details you provide in the relevant sections of the graduate application form (for example, your country of ordinary residence and your previous education institutions), to determine whether you are eligible.
Selection is based on academic merit, unless specified otherwise.
Some of the scholarships are only tenable at specific colleges. Unless specified otherwise, you do not need to select that college as your preference on the graduate application form. All eligible applicants will be considered, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference. However, successful applicants will be transferred to the relevant college in order to take up the scholarship.
Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2017-18 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.

The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College. All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.

For further reading and mode of application, click here

Application Deadline:
6th or 20th January 2017, depending on your course

SOURCE

Thankss! pls , is application yet to begin? i visited both the " source " and "click here" but no command that reads apply here.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 2:18am On Nov 07, 2016
kennyjam:

Thankss! pls , is application yet to begin? i visited both the " source " and "click here" but no command that reads apply here.
Kindly be patient for their website to be updated.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 2:20am On Nov 07, 2016
The Holland Scholarship to Study in Holland (BSc. & MSc.)

Scholarship
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.

Grant Award Period
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.

Application criteria

Your nationality is non-EEA.
You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.

How to apply
Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year are now open. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2017 or 1 May 2017. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.

Further information about the application procedure, the participating institutions and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
Applications

Have you applied for a Holland Scholarship? The institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.

For more information:
https://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/holland-scholarship
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Avast(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2016
EduRegard:
LEVENTIS FOUNDATION Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students

For more details, click here

SOURCE
Please can I apply with my ND statement of result because I can't make that closing date if I have to process my transcript from my school.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2016
Sodiq3:

I know of...
ABU, ZARIA.
BAYERO UNI KANO.
UNILAG
UNILORIN
University of Ibadan
Etc

I read mass comm in ABU Zaria....
Thanks. . Abu zaria is in what state?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2016
EduRegard:
Kindly be patient for their website to be updated.

ok thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.