Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics (2276 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by SexyRat: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have been saying this. I think our leaders should consult someone like David Ibiyeomie to teach them how to run government.

This man who started form the scratch is making wave.
Am yet to see a generous and a philanthropic like him.

The way he treats his staff is rare. They are well taken care of and pamper.

Recently, he built a well furnished mansion and gave to teachers in his school.

Last week two weeks, he donated equipment worth millions of naira to UPTH, built a road in a community and is building an elderly home.

If I should tell you how much he pays his security men, you no go believe am.

This man changes his staff cars every year.

Today, he has done it again.

Honestly, this man is rare.
He is a living legend

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by SexyRat: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
My friend here rose from being a security man to this. He is now married. Wife is pregnant.
This is his second car in one year. Happy for him

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by SexyRat: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
More.

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by SexyRat: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
God bless God general.

Sir, may God keep you alive. You have really changed the lives of many out there.

More anointing and wisdom

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
if anything makes me leave my present church I will definitely go to salvation ministries
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by BossLadyF(f): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
I love my PAPA
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please bring salvation ministries to Lagos miss that church die
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by BossLadyF(f): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
brunnette4real:
Please bring salvation ministries to Lagos miss that church die

Its in Lagos already. Pst Wanmi is in charge of the Lagos satellite church. Lagos has 2 churches already and Pst Wanmi is in the first church in Lekki
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:22am On Oct 14, 2016
You really don't know what you want. Attend church based on favour and not the desire to seek God. Shame. What money can cause
walcut:
if anything makes me leave my present church I will definitely go to salvation ministries
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
You really don't know what you want. Attend church based on favour and not the desire to seek God. Shame. What money can cause
your foolishness is at peak level! I can't even understand your post.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Na to use you do ritual better pass. You are worthless. Nitwit.
walcut:

your foolishness is at peak level! I can't even understand your post.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Na to use you do ritual better pass. You are worthless. Nitwit.
park well jooor

(1) (Reply)

Pagans And Villains-the Origin Of The Word "pagan" / How Pastors Wooed Their Wives / The Rapture Finally Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.