Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Emir Of Kano Say "I'm A Muslim But I Love Jesus Christ" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emir Of Kano Say "I'm A Muslim But I Love Jesus Christ" (1006 Views)

Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Say "I'm A Muslim But I Love Jesus Christ" by Dove4Peace: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
[size=16pt]Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: "I'm a Muslim but I love Jesus Christ" - Emir of Kano

Emir of Kano have professed his love for Jesus Christ while explaining that it doesn't stop him from being a Muslim.
The monarch reportedly took to his Instagram handle on Thursday, October 13, 2016 to publicly declare his love for Christianity, while also stating his love for Jesus Christ.

Sanusi, reports say, posted a picture of an inscription that says: “I am a Muslim and I love JESUS. Peace Be Upon Him.”

The picture was reportedly captioned by words of the Emir which says: “Many people are unaware of the fact that one cannot be a Muslim without loving Jesus (Peace be upon him) known in Arabic as (Alayhis Salam).”[/size]

curled from: http://pulse.ng/local/sanusi-lamido-sanusi-im-a-muslim-but-i-love-jesus-christ-emir-of-kano-id5603406.html

Re: Emir Of Kano Say "I'm A Muslim But I Love Jesus Christ" by somez(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is a heavy but sincere statement. Long live the king..

(1) (Reply)

True Story Of The Bike COZA Pastor Posed With. / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Vindication And A Young Pastor's Views. / Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.