Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention (1005 Views)

Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) / to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by ngozianu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
where is Stephanie Otobo and her nairaland supporters.

If Daddy GO of RCCG can allow Apostle Suleman to Preach in RCCG youth convention taking place 2nd to 6th October with so much crowd in Apostle's ministration then the haters should go and hug transformer..

see videos below....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0xOwQtOt9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7iuv4t30s

Oya start making your biased and hateful comments
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by izzou(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin

I still dont understand your point

So, Pastor Adeboye has now become the Almighty God that knows those who would enter heaven or not

Abi, the only criterion to enter heaven is that you must be a member of RCCG?

If Apostle Suleman is a saint in your eyes, its your opinion. Dont act like because he woke up this morning is a sign that he is God sent

PS: I am no hater of him grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by ngozianu(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
izzou:
grin

I still dont understand your point

So, Pastor Adeboye has now become the Almighty God that knows those who would enter heaven or not

Abi, the only criterion to enter heaven is that you must be a member of RCCG?

If Apostle Suleman is a saint in your eyes, its your opinion. Dont act like because he woke up this morning is a sign that he is God sent

PS: I am no hater of him grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a spirit in Man(The hOLY SPIRIT) and it is the almighty that gives man understanding.

God said call upon Me(God) and I will show you great and mighty things which you dont know.

Have you ever asked God who are His true Pastors in Nigeria, Stop asking for your personal needs.

You should ask God if Daddy GO, If Oyedepo or if Apostle Suleman are truely called by Him(God).

If Jesus Christ was to come again in Person, it is Pharisees like YOU and me that will still crucify Him.

The unfortunate thing is that it is Christians like You that Castigate Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by izzou(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
ngozianu:

There is a spirit in Man(The hOLY SPIRIT) and it is the almighty that gives man understanding.

God said call upon Me(God) and I will show you great and mighty things which you dont know.

Have you ever asked God who are His true Pastors in Nigeria, Stop asking for your personal needs.

You should ask God if Daddy GO, If Oyedepo or if Apostle Suleman are truely called by Him(God).

If Jesus Christ was to come again in Person, it is Pharisees like YOU and me that will still crucify Him.

The unfortunate thing is that it is Christians like You that Castigate Pastors.

Stop twisting the point of your thread

You concluded that all the allegations against Suleman must be lies because he attended the RCCG conference, and i am asking you why? grin

[b]Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This was said by Jesus in Matt 7:22-23. Because a man heals, prophesies, has a large crowd as members, be philantrophic and the rest doesnt mean he is from God. I didnt say Suleman, Oyedepo or Adeboye are fake. I am just saying you should declare them as heavenly bound because of what you see grin grin grin grin

Some of y'all will be surprised on Judgement day

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by ngozianu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
izzou:

Stop twisting the point of your thread

You concluded that all the allegations against Suleman must be lies because he attended the RCCG conference, and i am asking you why? grin

This was said by Jesus in Matt 7:22-23. Because a man heals, prophesies, has a large crowd as members, be philantrophic and the rest doesnt mean he is from God. I didnt say Suleman, Oyedepo or Adeboye are fake. I am just saying you should declare them as heavenly bound because of what you see grin grin grin grin

Some of y'all will be surprised on Judgement day

This is the more reason you should go on your knees and ask GOD if these men are genuinely called by God and stop asking for your personal needs ...period
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by Topgainer: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
ngozianu:

If Daddy GO of RCCG can allow Apostle Suleman to Preach in RCCG youth convention taking place 2nd to 6th October with so much crowd in Apostle's ministration then the haters should go and hug transformer..
Trying to figure out the sense in your assumptions. Is Daddy G.O. of RCCG all knowing, at least he has not proved that these past years. The empirical evidence in public domain that Apostle Suleman knew Otobo and Miss Okeke has more weight on the side that these were not mere allegations but have veracity in them. If you think as follower of Apostle Suleman that his charismatic preachings at the RCCG will erase the memories of those scandals from Adult minds then you are a child and should pay more attention to your studies. I mean no offence but cut down on gutter languages like the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by ngozianu(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Topgainer:

Trying to figure out the sense in your assumptions. Is Daddy G.O. of RCCG all knowing, at least he has not proved that these past years. The empirical evidence in public domain that Apostle Suleman knew Otobo and Miss Okeke has more weight on the side that these were not mere allegations but have veracity in them. If you think as follower of Apostle Suleman that his charismatic preachings at the RCCG will erase the memories of those scandals from Adult minds then you are a child and should pay more attention to your studies. I mean no offence but cut down on gutter languages like the bolded.

This is the more reason you should go on your knees and ask GOD if these men are genuinely called by God and stop asking for your personal needs ...period
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
ngozianu:

see videos below....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0xOwQtOt9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7iuv4t30s

I Watched the program LIVE on YouTube. Was massively blessed. God wrought great wonders, the blind saw, lame worked, deaf healed and souls saved. To God be the Glory!
Nice One OP!
Heavy anointing attracts heavy attacks too!
Its part of the packages!
God bless you.
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by Pusyiter(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
@OP, I think we should understand that the fact that you mount a pulpit of a renowned MoG or you are a biological /spiritual son of a revered Priest does not make you different nor put a seal on your calling/ministry. We should start having direct relationship with God not seeing God via a mortal. My humble take grin
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by Deicide: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Scammers know themselves
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by ngozianu(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Pusyiter:
@OP, I think we should understand that the fact that you mount a pulpit of a renowned MoG or you are a biological /spiritual son of a revered Priest does not make you different nor put a seal on your calling/ministry. We should start having direct relationship with God not seeing God via a mortal. My humble take grin

Thank God yopu have a personal and direct relationship with God.

Please use your relationship with God via Matthew 7 Vs 7 to ask God if Apostle Suleman is a genuine man of a Great God or not, so that when God reveals whom Apostle Suleman is , you come out here and speak what God revealed to you.

Please stop asking God for your personal things for a while and ask God who are the true men of God in Nigeria....period
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by Talkwell: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
ngozianu:

Thank God yopu have a personal and direct relationship with God.

Please use your relationship with God via Matthew 7 Vs 7 to ask God if Apostle Suleman is a genuine man of a Great God or not, so that when God reveals whom Apostle Suleman is , you come out here and speak what God revealed to you.

Please stop asking God for your personal things for a while and ask God who are the true men of God in Nigeria....period

God speaks to you?

Jesus Christ warned his disciples to beware of men who use Christianity as a cover to pursue their own material or worldly concerns. ` Those who allow themselves to be misled by outward appearances as to simply follow such charlatans have nothing but emptiness and ruin to reap at the end.

“And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. For there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect”. (Matthew 24:11,24)
Re: Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention by An2elect2(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
A criminal went to another criminal. undecided Your post is senseless to me because I don't see your point, instead it confirms what we've been saying about Pastor wolves.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers And Their Sexy Spouses / Breaking News: Jesus Christ Appeared In Winners Chapel Benin City Today. Photos / Speaking In Tongues. A Sign Of COLONIAL Madness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.