Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

National #nobraday: For The Hate Of Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / National #nobraday: For The Hate Of Breast Cancer (497 Views)

#Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National #nobraday: For The Hate Of Breast Cancer by BuzzAss(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
I used to have a girlfriend who wears like two layers of underwear before wearing her clothes. The bra goes first, then followed by a corset and then the clothes. I sometimes wonder, don’t you feel hot inside all of these? Considering the part of the world where we are from, the hustle and bustle of the day generate a lot of heat and even if I wasn’t told, I know that these babes feel hot deep beneath. Who would have thought today that we will be talking about NoBra day today.

A whole lot of folks don’t know what the nobra thing is all about. I am guilty. I probably wouldn’t have known if I didn’t have to write this. Some of us just think it’s a day of lets-free-our-nipples but it goes past that. It’s a day dedicated to raise breast cancer awareness among women.

While most celebrities in the western world, likes of Rihanna, Amber rose and Jennifer Aniston enjoy their lives without a bra, around here in Naija, don’t feel bad if someone looks at you with “one-kind” eye if you go braless.

The National #Nobraday awareness started back in October 2011. Currently, October 13 has been accepted as the annual nobra day, to sensitize women in Nigeria about the wicked breast cancer that has stolen the lives of many women from all across the world.

Breast cancer, which was seen before as a plague peculiar to developed nations, is fast finding its way into developing nations. According to World Health Organization (WHO), about 50% of cancer cases and 58% of deaths from these cancer cases happened in less developed nations. This makes the plague a no-respecter of status or location, it ravages and destroys as it wills.

The risks associated with breast cancer are ample and worse still, many don’t even know they have it until it has gotten to advanced stages. This is why it is recommended that all women above the age of 50 go for periodic medical check-ups as early detection appears to be the only way to beat this culprit.

Read more at BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2016/10/13/national-nobraday-for-the-hate-of-breast-cancer/
Re: National #nobraday: For The Hate Of Breast Cancer by wellahealth: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
BuzzAss:
I used to have a girlfriend who wears like two layers of underwear before wearing her clothes. The bra goes first, then followed by a corset and then the clothes. I sometimes wonder, don’t you feel hot inside all of these? Considering the part of the world where we are from, the hustle and bustle of the day generate a lot of heat and even if I wasn’t told, I know that these babes feel hot deep beneath. Who would have thought today that we will be talking about NoBra day today.

A whole lot of folks don’t know what the nobra thing is all about. I am guilty. I probably wouldn’t have known if I didn’t have to write this. Some of us just think it’s a day of lets-free-our-nipples but it goes past that. It’s a day dedicated to raise breast cancer awareness among women.

While most celebrities in the western world, likes of Rihanna, Amber rose and Jennifer Aniston enjoy their lives without a bra, around here in Naija, don’t feel bad if someone looks at you with “one-kind” eye if you go braless.

The National #Nobraday awareness started back in October 2011. Currently, October 13 has been accepted as the annual nobra day, to sensitize women in Nigeria about the wicked breast cancer that has stolen the lives of many women from all across the world.

Breast cancer, which was seen before as a plague peculiar to developed nations, is fast finding its way into developing nations. According to World Health Organization (WHO), about 50% of cancer cases and 58% of deaths from these cancer cases happened in less developed nations. This makes the plague a no-respecter of status or location, it ravages and destroys as it wills.

The risks associated with breast cancer are ample and worse still, many don’t even know they have it until it has gotten to advanced stages. This is why it is recommended that all women above the age of 50 go for periodic medical check-ups as early detection appears to be the only way to beat this culprit.

Read more at BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2016/10/13/national-nobraday-for-the-hate-of-breast-cancer/

In honor of breast cancer awareness month, we are providing free SMS reminders for women to check their breasts. Please encourage the women in your life to sign up.

https://www.wellahealth.com/savethebreasts.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Private Health Insurance In Nigeria / How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.