Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) (890 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / Amosun Receives Rescued Students & Staff Of Turkish School (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by sayid(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
VP Osinbajo receiving released chibok girls

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by Dosinspector(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why do i find it difficult to believe this chibok story

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by 7lives: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dosinspector:

I actually never believe it until i met a woman whose relative is among the missing girls.
She fled Chibok to Lagos and she is currently selling kunu in Oshodi here, you need to hear her narrate this horror story of how she herself escaped from Chibok.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by SKIPCY(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dosinspector:
all na scam.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by abbas99(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sai baba!!!!......now bring bck our naira!!!
Re: VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by Iamoilprince(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bomb blast yesterday, Chibok girls released today.If truly their is an ongoing peace talk the bomb blast wouldn't have happened
Re: VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by onatisi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iamoilprince:
Bomb blast yesterday, Chibok girls released today.If truly their is an ongoing peace talk the bomb blast wouldn't have happened
Boko haram has many factions,but the most important faction to the fg and Nigerians now is the faction holding the chibok girls. Maybe it was another faction that did the bomb blast in order to derail the peace deal already struck with faction holding the girls
Re: VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos) by Mynd44: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2016

(1)

Ogonis Getting All They've Been Asking For Because Of APC, Buhari, Amaechi ~ Abe / Chief Tony Anenih Finally Dumps PDP For Good, Advises Nigerians On President Buh / Why I Am Opposing Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.