Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! (2557 Views)

Those Who Will Miss RCCG Physical Convention / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by hahn(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
All Christians will end up in the muslim hell. There is no escaping it
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Ken4Christ: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
The op is correct to some extent but I want to point out where he is wrong.

Yes, so many Christians will miss the Rapture but they may not miss heaven. The Bible reveals that countless numbers of believers went through the great tribulation and where seen in heaven. Immediately after the Rapture, the saints that are left behind with be persecuted. If they endure the persecution and still maintain their faith, they will still make heaven but it will not be easy. Look at the reference below.

Revelation 7:9-17.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Another area he is wrong are some of the the errors itemized.

1. The doctrine of resistitution. It is not scriptural. When you give your life to Christ, you are a new Creation. You are not the man who committed the sins of the past. Paul was a murderer before he got converted but he said he is free from the blood of all. Never let your past hunt you. You have been forgiven.

To be continued. Nepa is not fair here.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Anas09: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Yes the Unbelievers did Christians Accepted it and identify them self as that. Where was Jesus when all this was happening?
EyeHateGod, this is getting really boring.
*yawns* undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth And Lies Of The Churches / Men Are Like God / How To Complete Deliverance From Satanic Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.