Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC (16704 Views)

Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP / Lai Mohammed Leaked Letter To NBC: Ministry Reveals Reasons For N13 Million Loan / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by EternalBeing: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2016
Men!!!! Men Will Be Men

One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore and after writing she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid under the bed...When the husband came back home, saw the letter and read it, he replied on the same paper and then began to sing and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialled someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing clothes then will join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong..really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!" The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what the husband wrote on the letter. When she got the letter, it said: "I COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call.. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal... I took a Vow before the LORD and Men when I said I do to you.
I LOVE YOU and it's FOREVER!
Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by luvinhubby(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari is a disgrace to everything decent on the face of the earth.

He falsely accused & detained an innocent man, Emeka Mba, of a crime he obviously did not commit to score cheap ethnic/political points.

Shame on Buhari & APC. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by alabashop(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari should also order the EFCC to tender an unreserved apology to Mr Emeka Mba,and if possible reinstate him as DG of the NBC. Justice must be done to a man who was tried and convicted in the media.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2016
This is what happens when you have a dictator in power. overzealousness is applied in everything by security personnel

1 Like

Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by bayelsaowei(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
RedCapChief:
I remember that Emeka Mba was sacked because of this controversy. Dragged out of his house and humiliated by those who want to pursue their own agenda. They froze his bank accounts and prevented him from traveling.
Masturbating gleefully over his arrest and sack, they called him Dasuki's younger brother. Some clowns even said he took the money to sponsor Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra grin
Now that an innocent man's name has been dragged in the mud, they don't have the decency to tender an apology to Mr. Mba.

Every month, one new story to distract our attention. It is no longer about Dasuki. They have started Episode 23 starring DSS vs corrupt judges. By May 2018, they will say it was a mistake

men i am tired...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by forray(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
RedCapChief:
I remember that Emeka Mba was sacked because of this controversy. Dragged out of his house and humiliated by those who want to pursue their own agenda. They froze his bank accounts and prevented him from traveling.
Masturbating gleefully over his arrest and sack, they called him Dasuki's younger brother. Some clowns even said he took the money to sponsor Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra grin
Now that an innocent man's name has been dragged in the mud, they don't have the decency to tender an apology to Mr. Mba.

Every month, one new story to distract our attention. It is no longer about Dasuki. They have started Episode 23 starring DSS vs corrupt judges. By May 2018, they will say it was a mistake

My brother you are still in episode 23 wey episode 24 don show? As they realise their errors with the judges saga and seeing it won't hold water... Out of no where chibok girls released. That's what's keeping us occupied now while our economy burns

1 Like

Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by ezechueze(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC by Themandator: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
steppin:

Some people ain't happy with the digital migration. They will do anything to push it further away from the deadline...DSTV comes to mind.

I don't think dstv and startimes will have trouble migrating if they aren't operating on digital, already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno / Osun 2022: Oyetola Appeals Court Ruling Nullifying Candidacy / Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.