Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. (4391 Views)

List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Checkout Infinix Hot S3 X573 Smartphone Full Specifications And Price / How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Gsmbasics: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Phone Makers like to say just how much battery life you can get from their device. They will certainly tell people precisely how big the battery is and spit out a lot of figures for talk time and other summaries. the challenge is these numbers hardly ever switch over to reality usage. Therefore, what Android mobile phones actually get fantastic battery life when put up for trial? We've picked out 4 Infinix flagship phones that can possibly be bought today.

[size=15pt]Infinix Zero 3[/size]

Let's start with Infinix Zero 3, it's a sleek phone with 5.5-inches display screen. It's probably one of the best infinix phones in the market until the arrival of Infinix Hot S. The Infinix Zero 3 comes with a non-removable lithium ion 3030 mAh battery. As I said earlier on, let's not be too concern about the mAh figures yet.

[size=15pt]Infinix Hot 3[/size]

This is the Phone every one expects to see on this list. However, Infinix created this phone primarily to have a long lasting battery(3000mAh). To be honest the device did not perform in addition to a few of the other mobile devices. Talk time for the hot 3 was 20 hours. Constant music playback gave better results with 33 hours. The Infinix Hot 3 is nevertheless a beast if you want more juice.

[size=15pt]Infinix Note 2 x600[/size]

A big smartphone means more space for a big battery, which 4000mAh Li-Ion battery is precisely what the Infinix Note 2 x600 has. With regard to talking on the phone, you will certainly get up to 21 hrs. In the steady web browsing test, the Note 2 lasted a very outstanding 8 hrs and twelve mins. While continuous audio playback the Note 2 lasted yet another very excellent score of 60 hours. If the enormous size of the Note 2 doesn't scare you this is a fantastic choice for a long lasting phone.

[size=15pt]Infinix Hot Note Pro[/size]

The Infinix Hot Note Pro is in regard to the display size. Is still, a big body implies a great deal of room for battery. The talk time for the Hot Note Pro was a pretty good 21 hrs and 13 mins. While constantly surfing the web the device lasted for 8 hrs and 20 mins. Audio playback produced a result of 40 hrs and 11 mins. Infinix has accomplished a fantastic job here with battery life.

With respect to our cash, it appears the Infinix Note 2 x600 has the most outstanding results with regard to a phone that isn't even promoted for excellent battery life. It surpasses even the Infinix Hot Note Pro. mAh's may well be an attractive number to present on a specification sheet, but that isn't really the entire story. The real world use can generate different results. Are you satisfied with the battery life of your device? Share with us what the battery life looks like. Do you own any of these devices?
http://gsmbasics.com.ng/511/which-infinix-device-has-the-best-battery-life.html
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by dollarprincess(f): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2016
still non beat me my current device cuboh h2 5000mah fast charge
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Gsmbasics: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2016
dollarprincess:
still non beat me my current device cuboh h2 5000mah
fast charge
wow their phones are dope. how much did you buy it? and where
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by dollarprincess(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2016
Gsmbasics:
wow their phones are dope. how much did you buy it? and where
I bought it 33k as of then

1 Like

Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Ay04z(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
dollarprincess:
still non beat me my current device cuboh h2 5000mah
fast charge
cuboh or cubot pls specify?
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Alfred234(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2016
You should include the Note 3 and the Hot 4 to your list

1 Like

Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2016
h
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Infinix,,,,,,stewpid company,,,,,, producing half-baked devices,their hot 3 is trash
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Reeberry: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Tinydick:
Infinix,,,,,,stewpid company,,,,,, producing half-baked devices,their hot 3 is trash
I don't know why Infinix keeps rolling out version update for Hot2, but Hot3 and the pro are still on Lollipop.
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Gsmbasics: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Tinydick:
WHAT!! don't go there, their phones are better than INNJOO and TECNO, let's not even go there.
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Gsmbasics:
WHAT!! don't go there, their phones are better than INNJOO and TECNO, let's not even go there.

Re u using hot 3,,,,av u used it

If no is your ansa ,,,,den no room for argument.
I'm not saying they don't have gud devices but they re most times over hyped,,, their ba3 Gionee beat dem
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by jgbemson1: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Can anyone confirm to me if Infinix still Produces Infinix zero phone
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Oahray: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reeberry:
I don't know why Infinix keeps rolling out version update for Hot2, but Hot3 and the pro are still on Lollipop.
it's because Hot2 is an Android One device.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_One
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Gsmbasics: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
jgbemson1:
Can anyone confirm to me if Infinix still Produces Infinix zero phone
infinix zero 2 NO infinix zero 3 yes.
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by ezechueze(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by dollarprincess(f): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ay04z:
cuboh or cubot pls specify?
sorry cubot
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Ay04z(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
dollarprincess:

sorry cubplot
please how much is the phone and where can i get it in Lagos?..
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by scarycuteface(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Even though mine is 4000mah, I'm still loving my infinix Hot 4
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by akmath: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reeberry:
Infinix hot 2 is an android one device. I even heard it might get android 7.0 update.
Re: Checkout Infinix Devices With The Best Battery Life. by Marvell23(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
For the latest and comprehensive listing of infinix phones with the best battery life, check here-https://www.phonecorridor.com/2020/03/best-infinix-phones-with-good-battery-life/

(1) (Reply)

Where To Download Gangstar New Orleans Apk + Obb Full File For Phones / Full Unbiased Review Of Elephone P7000 / This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.