Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

MTN's Recharge Card Pins Is Now 17 Digits In Number.. But Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN's Recharge Card Pins Is Now 17 Digits In Number.. But Why? (4496 Views)

New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN's Recharge Card Pins Is Now 17 Digits In Number.. But Why? by correctBlogger(m): 12:34am On May 08, 2018
There's a saying that "If Its Not Broken, Then Why Fix It?", but it seems like that quote was meant for the people living this part of the world..

I know this is no longer breaking news to many, as the news has already gone viral, and it is now even beginning to die, that is if it is not dead already.

But the thing is, i came across this post online that our very own MTN Nigeria, i don't know what it is that they drank, but they just decided to increase the digits on their recharge card vouchers, from the normal, working and full functioning 16 digits that has no problems, up to a new 17 digits..

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_bFGgoCnjGU/WvDbMqDhAiI/AAAAAAAAAHU/I5pRKLs-usQ--HR0w81SPJV7MxT32WKhQCLcBGAs/s1600/mtn-introduces-17-digit-recharge-card-pin-nigeria-2-1.jpg[/img]

Now i'm not complaining of the addition, what i'm just saying is but why?, was there any reason for the increase? abi did they ran out of numbers?

Me what can i say? afterall, what do i know?

I don't know of anybody knows something or has anything to say.. but i've said my own sha..

And in case you don't know, this report was brought to you by emmanuelGodwin the Correct Blogger, from www.correctblogger.com

And for those who wants to do something different from the way they used to do it before.. we have an article here that can teach you how you can recharge airtime on your smart phone, without dialing the digits yourself, all you have to do is just use your smart phone's camera... cool right..?

Check it out below..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/03/recharge-king-android-app.html
Re: MTN's Recharge Card Pins Is Now 17 Digits In Number.. But Why? by taurusdude0(m): 12:53am On May 08, 2018
If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: MTN's Recharge Card Pins Is Now 17 Digits In Number.. But Why? by correctBlogger(m): 1:29am On May 08, 2018
taurusdude0:

Lol... go joor.
Re: MTN's Recharge Card Pins Is Now 17 Digits In Number.. But Why? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 08, 2018
taurusdude0:
Ask MTN

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Android Video Players To Download / Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This / Kindly Advise On Which Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.