Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara (553 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by finalboss1(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2016
. A 20 year old SS1 student Moji Agboola, died
on Wednesday in Omu-Aran, Kwara state,
after committing suicide by taking poisons
substance due to her poor performance in her
promotional examination.

Her mother, Abigel, said Moji took a
poisonous substance three weeks ago and was
taken to a church for prayers and deliverance
after which she was rushed to the hospital
where she died.
“It was the deceased’s sister who first gave
us the clue to her sickness before she later
confessed to the act at the hospital,” the
mother said at her home yesterday

mynd44
http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/student-commits-suicide-over-poor.html

Re: Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by dec0four: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2016
What a pity...frustrations here and there. BTW self killing is never an option.
Re: Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2016
I wish she transferred her life to someone at the hospital before blowin it away cry
Re: Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by OfficialAwol(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Many questions are begging for answers in this report.

1) What was her parents' reaction to her poor performance? Because i am they must talked her into doing what she with their bashing; claiming they always took first position in their time.

2) What was the rationale behind taking someone who took poisnous substance to a prayer house instead of rushing her to the hospital. i am sure the girl would ve survived if their first point of call was the hospital. Africans and religious stupidity are......

Re: Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by Mille: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Someone take a poisonous substance and the first place you can take her to is a church for prayer and deliverances.

I just hate religion. Makes some people really stupid.
Re: Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2016
So sad the way we over spiritualize every random events that befall us in black Africa
Re: Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by CAPSLOCKED: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Many questions are begging for answers in this report.

1) What was her parents' reaction to her poor performance? Because i am they must talked her into doing what she with their bashing; claiming they always took first position in their time.

2) What was the rationale behind taking someone who took poisnous substance to a prayer house instead of rushing her to the hospital. i am sure the girl would ve survived if their first point of call was the hospital. Africans and religious stupidity are......

Re: Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Academic Performance In Kwara by BossDanniee(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmn nawa o..suicide is not the best thing 4 ur failure sad

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned; Dont Fall A Victim To This 419 Tricks / 20-year-old Steals Motorcycle At Police Headquarters In Osogbo / How Fraudsters Lured An Ogun Lawmakers To Their Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.