Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ (37964 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by jegz25(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2016
See hypocracy o..all of a sudden our southern folks love and cares about a northern Hausa muslim girl just because he goes contrary to her religion and culture.now that she joined nollywood enjoy watching her featuring having sex on set cox that's what u people want,encouraging immorality in society

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by maikalaf(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2016
martineverest:
so,nollywood actually shoot movies in less than 2 weeks
Exactly what came to my mind...
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by sanpipita(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Nne fire on, forget people who act holy in the day but turn monsters at night, you will grow above their hate and self righteousness
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Kakamorufu(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
so much hate in your heart..
You need Omo to wash it off.
and hypo
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by seguno2: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
wise7:
This her ban seems to be opening a new chapter for her life. Good for her

When one road is closed another road opens!
One man's poison is another man's food!!
Osondi Owendi!!!
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by presidentMZ: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2016
Mumu like your grand father wey died In a soakaway coz of the shameless atrocities he committed
OKorowanta:
I love your nose but I hate your kinsmen.
Dem too backward.
90% of dem are mumu-nis.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by ezechueze(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
kannywood? what is the meaning? ?
I know this lady from super story "another chance"
such a wonderful actress.
she deserves more than almajiri film industry

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Osakah24(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
martineverest:
so,nollywood actually shoot movies in less than 2 weeks
soaps are in series, as they are shooting new episodes, they will be adding to the existing one
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Abiagirl777(f): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2016
watched the 1st episode this morning,hmmm her English is okay but she pronounces them one by one and also too much 'oh'.
well it looked interesting
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by jamislaw(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
OKorowanta:
Dem too backward.
90% of dem are mumu-nis.
IPOD BE LIKE, and 43% of your people live in the North.
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Please, how much did this woman pay to Nairaland owner for all these frequent and nauseating advertisements? Can't she move on without "former banned" this or that? Most disappointment are blessings in disguise so you don't need to perpetually display self pity or inferiority complex
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by buchilino(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2016
NOW DIS IS WAT AM TALKING ABOUT. C HOW A TRUE NIGERIAN CELEB SHOULD DRESS. NOT LIKE COSSY, BEVERLY OSU ETC DAT PROMOTES INDECENCY N MADNESS.
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by AngelAhnie(f): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Yomieluv:
go on lady, leave those frustrated alhajis.. Come to nollywood..

Who dey watch abokii film set?
Boring films for that matter
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by buchilino(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
jamislaw:
IPOD BE LIKE, and 43% of your people live in the North.

HE WAS REFERRING 2 DER MENTAL STATE. NORTHERN WOMEN SEEMS TO BE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN D MALE FOLK.
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by awakeuche(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2016
WriteBoy:
Beautiful woman... If her English skills can match her looks then her horizon has widened. This is the reason why I always try to take things in good faith. Those homosexual hyprocites ad cradle robber who banned her may never be seen outside of Kannywood, but this woman has all the looks she needs to go international! Fu.cck you Kannywood! Welcome Rahama, I shall make good use of your image in my daily ejaculatory rituals going forward.
i have been feeling depressed for days due to overwork... Your post made me laugh so much i nearly burst an artery, thank you.
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Former Kannywood star, Rahama Sadau who got banned from the her industry over a role in a music video, was at the premiere of her first Nollywood flick.

Ebonyi life TV played host to media influencers for a very exclusive screening of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ at the IMAX Filmhouse Cinema, where a press conference was also held for the cast and crew.

The drama series which has 13 parts has its storyline around three rich, passionate and ambitious young men who caught up in the hidden corners of power, the darkness of addiction and the obligations of family loyalty promises to take the audience on a journey into the rich, cultural and flamboyant aristocratic lifestyle of Northern Nigeria.

The media screening was attended by the cast and crew members of the new Nollywood series like Mo Abudu, Patrick Doyle, Rahama Sadau amongst others

See photos from the event below....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/banned-kannywood-actress-rahama-sadau_13.html

this is the beginning of her morality test
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2016
When did Mo start to cover body like that?
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Monjazzy(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2016
tongue[color=][/color]
ALAYORMII:
This gurl matter is becoming unbecoming

Rahama today

Rahama tomorrow

Let her be
tongue
ALAYORMII:
This gurl matter is becoming unbecoming

Rahama today

Rahama tomorrow

Let her be

biko please let her be
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by NobleRomm(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2016
she looks old
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by dragonking3: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Abiagirl777:
watched the 1st episode this morning,hmmm her English is okay but she pronounces them one by one and also too much 'oh'.
well it looked interesting
Did you watch it online?
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by ArabMopol(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2016
sister... congratulations u have escaped from darkness to Light...

who will ban Ali nuhu for romancing a lady in movie scene... these mallams are bloody hypocrite... Northern region lacks gender equity... mallams received preference treatment than their female counterparts in that Region...

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by Missmossy(f): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Good for her smiley but would she cover her body like this in the movie. Anyways it's still her first grin lot of time for changes.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by ArabMopol(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2016
jegz25:
See hypocracy o..all of a sudden our southern folks love and cares about a northern Hausa muslim girl just because he goes contrary to her religion and culture.now that she joined nollywood enjoy watching her featuring having sex on set cox that's what u people want,encouraging immorality in society
the girl has escaped from darkness to light... who care to watch kennywood... kennywood is not popular,... lastly who will ban Ali nuhu for romancing colleague in movie scene... Hausa/Fulani's are hypocrite, they apply sharia law only on weaker vessels, no gender equity in that region, TUFIAKWA

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by kman3000(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
WriteBoy:
Beautiful woman... If her English skills can match her looks then her horizon has widened. This is the reason why I always try to take things in good faith. Those homosexual hyprocites ad cradle robber who banned her may never be seen outside of Kannywood, but this woman has all the looks she needs to go international! Fu.cck you Kannywood! Welcome Rahama, I shall make good use of your image in my daily ejaculatory rituals going forward.
my duty on NL is to pupu on senseless people.. cheesy I hereby people 7 big black pupu on ur empty head angry ahhhh..it feels so good cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by bigiyaro(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
I hope she won't be corrupted by all diz nollywood actresses dat has nothing to offer apart from dia bress n nyash n posing nude

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by peculiar32(f): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
wise7:
This her ban seems to be opening a new chapter for her life. Good for her

when one door closes ten will open
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by pneumaticos(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2016
OKorowanta:
Dem too backward.
90% of dem are mumu-nis.

Actually her kinsmen are brilliant guys,

They are the fulanis,

She isnt an haushe
Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by jegz25(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
the girl has escaped from darkness to light... who care to watch kennywood... kennywood is not popular,... lastly who will ban Ali nuhu for romancing colleague in movie scene... Hausa/Fulani's are hypocrite, they apply sharia law only on weaker vessels, no gender equity in that region, TUFIAKWA
lol...see who is talking about gender eqaulity,since when ur girls start to inherit their fathers properties? Una like 2 dey decieve una selves oo

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ by justmenoni: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2016
dem sha don send this fine woman go meet the olosho club? very soon the hijab/scarf would be off and who knows pictures of her cleavage , boobs etc will start filling up nairaland's First page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / Ini Edo Sexy In All Black Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.