Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) (22631 Views)

American Woman, Divorced From Saudi Husband, Trapped In Saudi Arabia / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Pastor Left Wife In Labour To Have Sex With Married Church Member (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
hj

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by veave(f): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
looks like two children to me. which one is the wife and which one is the child? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by mykelmeezy: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
seems Muslims are having all the fun
abeg Pentecostal make we follow fight Anglican while Catholics fight Presbyterian grin grin grin grin

what a confused set of human animals

so if the person who had the blood decides to be a sunni you will still disown the wife n child

is it the item or the source you hate or you are just brainless?

religion smh sad sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by juman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
See what buhari/el rufai caused.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Such people complain of this and that (religion?), and when their day to die comes, they will accept even dog's blood to live a day longer.
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Haywhymido(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Do these people even read quran n hadiths at all I guess studying is so hard that they had to choose to listen to sum of their half-educated leaders n follow them blindly Ur child is sick, need blood transfusion n u don't av money. So the nxt thing is to reject the available one which is free because of one foolish reason. Thereby putting an end to ur daughter`s life? I`m afraid of u people. Only if u knw how sacred Prophet muhammad{saw} see life not only dat of human beings but dat of every living things.
Now ur ignorance wld bring shame to a religion n Prophet {saw} dat never taught u dat.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
paedophile
.... See the small gel they have turn to a mother.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Making up more stories online. Go sell the script to Nollywood.
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Gee645(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
so we should stop collecting blood from Catholics because we are Protestants? bunch of confuse allah followers.... lemme see those tht wanna voluntarily join Islam

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by steryj(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
ademasta:
undecided This Shia/Sunnis thing is getting outta hand.

Hmmm... What are we not going to see in this country.

See flimpsy reason abeg lipsrsealed

So if this man happens to be on a fight unknowingly to him a Shia man is the pilot... What would he then do on the mediterrenean sea? Jump down?

I taya o
Not yet! Confirm from Iraq. They kill themselves on daily bases with suicide bombings.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by justmenoni: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
she will receive free of charge that they couldn't afford from the followers of Shaikh Zakzaky(H).

Naija bloggers and over sabi english sef, na wa for una ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ademasta(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
steryj:
Not yet! Confirm from Iraq. They kill themselves on daily bases with suicide bombings.
Seriously
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by chimoskyg(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some I asked what this dude use in thinking?? Perhaps anus… undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by madridguy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am Muslim.

nnokwa042:
please let us curse lord lugard for joining us together with muslims say after me ,lord lugard it shall never be well with ur remaining house hold may muslims torment them where ever they re in jesus name amen angry
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by joearinze(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by dragonking3: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy:
The useless man need comprehensive brain check up to ascertain his problem. Hypocrisy at highest order. I hope the man in question his not entering motor car invented by the non-muslims, not using phones grin illiteracy is more than disease but cancer.

God bless you maa for dumping the useless brain dead man. We talking about child health his talking about Sunni/Shia.

Muslim is Muslim regardless of your doctrine.
Muslim is not Muslim, that's why a Yoruba Muslim cannot lead prayers when a northerner Muslim is there..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by dealslip(f): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
There is complete mental breakdown in Nigeria. The ideology is in in the donors mind and not his physical organs. This Sunni/Shia thing needs to be curbed before it gets out of hand. It has come to limelight in this Buhari period. It appears there is also tacit support from this predominantly Sunni government starting with El Rufai. Odua Muslims please do not bring this down to the west. It is the fastest means to end our peace.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
I spite on these religion of hate... I dont mind receiving blood transfusion from my Archenemy, I strongly feel that Muslim
community is full of hypocrisy.
They do not respect other
religions yet demand people of
other faith respect and approve
theirs.
They commit all sorts of atrocities
in the name of Islam on people
everywhere yet claim theirs is a
'peaceful' religion.
Mostly all terrorists are Muslims
yet they cry terrorism has no
religion.
They mistreat their women so
much yet they have the gall to say
that Islam respects women.
How can Muslims not be
disgusted at their own blatant
hypocrisy and how can they
expect the world to not notice
their vile deeds?
on point

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by dragonking3: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The muslims are fighting themselves since they drove the Christian away from their area.

They can't fight the children of God and survive. It has happened before. They shall continue in total confusion and kill themselves.

1Sam 14:20:

Then Saul and all his men assembled and went to the battle. They found the Philistines in total confusion, striking each other with their swords.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by abbey621(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
I spite on these religion of hate... I dont mind receiving blood transfusion from my Archenemy, I strongly feel that Muslim
community is full of hypocrisy.
They do not respect other
religions yet demand people of
other faith respect and approve
theirs.
They commit all sorts of atrocities
in the name of Islam on people
everywhere yet claim theirs is a
'peaceful' religion.
Mostly all terrorists are Muslims
yet they cry terrorism has no
religion.
They mistreat their women so
much yet they have the gall to say
that Islam respects women.
How can Muslims not be
disgusted at their own blatant
hypocrisy and how can they
expect the world to not notice
their vile deeds?

One day a Muslim would be the doctor to perform an operation on you, one day a Muslim would be the hiring manager at a company in which you seek employment and one day a Muslim would be the only person that can render help to your children, when this day comes I just hope your hatred for Muslims remains strong and you refuse all of them.....AMEN!
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by metallisc(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
anibi9674:
segregation and social stratification among Muslims. Just too bad.

calm down... islam is a religion of peace! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by steryj(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
ademasta:
Seriously
Yeah, Iraq mode activating in the north...God help!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by buffalowings: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
izzou:
Na wa oh

Religion is now another hectic problem coupled with our suffering

And our healthcare system is epileptic angry

Who receives blood in a car park? angry

He is donating..
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Emassive(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blood is Blood to some but Blood pass Blood.... Ask a ritualist and he will beg you not to be bring the blood of the Lamb flowing in any human... It's more spiritual than Natural
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ademasta(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
steryj:
Yeah, Iraq mode activating in the north...God help!
Amen
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by cruzyteejay(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY

AFTER ALL

BOKO IS HARAM
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by kabrud: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopsydboi:
paedophile
.... See the small gel they have turn to a mother.
Really? Do u know the age of girls in ur baby factories?
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by kabrud: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
abbey621:

One day a Muslim would be the doctor to perform an operation on you, one day a Muslim would be the hiring manager at a company in which you seek employment and one day a Muslim would be the only person that can render help to your children, when this day comes I just hope your hatred for Muslims remains strong and you refuse all of them.....AMEN!
It is even possible he has been assisted more by Muslims than his fellow flat heads. And I have personally made a decision that no flat head can get any favour as long as I'm in control of whichever situation and it won't just stop there. Some christians from the west are even by far better than these akpu-eating flat heads from the yeast.
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Iniesman: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Muslims and their bulshits.. Dis y dis country cn never develop so far as we live among this backward Muslims.. Can u imagine ... Blood transfusion to save ur wife's life.. Bastard religion of war and hates.. Let dem figth and reduce dia number....
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
abbey621:

im not a hypocrite nah... I said I wont receiving blood transfusion from my archenemy, in my religion there is religious tolerance, I won't mind having a Muslim as a wife and I don't give a damn if she chooses to stick to her believe, I will give her all the moral support she needed... Muslim don't
count women in the census
or they are killing them in
their infamous honor
killings.
We don't kill our women
and we don't have laws
that allow husbands to
beat wives. our
women have full autonomy
and full civil rights the
same as men.... I hope he will disown his child as well...
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by cruzyteejay(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
PLS WHO IS THE MOTHER HERE?..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl, Kiahmarah Nwagwu Goes Missing In London [pictured] / Family Loses 3 Children To Inferno In Lagos[Photo] / Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.