Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) (22632 Views)

American Woman, Divorced From Saudi Husband, Trapped In Saudi Arabia / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Pastor Left Wife In Labour To Have Sex With Married Church Member (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
How many mosque you don pray before?

dragonking3:
Muslim is not Muslim, that's why a Yoruba Muslim cannot lead prayers when a northerner Muslim is there..
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by dragonking3: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy:
How many mosque you don pray before?

You wan deny am?
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Deny what? You don't have to talk what you don't know. You're just making assumption.

dragonking3:
You wan deny am?
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by nellyelitz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
this is what hellrufai want, and this will hunt him some day...

the spirit of the deceased shall one day haunt him, let him continue.

anyways am not among those with blackish forehead
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

Really? Do u know the age of girls in ur baby factories?
do i run one with you?
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by kabrud: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopsydboi:

do i run one with you?
Nay, but u and ur kinsmen do in your yeast. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by gawu1: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
abbey621:

One day a Muslim would be the doctor to perform an operation on you, one day a Muslim would be the hiring manager at a company in which you seek employment and one day a Muslim would be the only person that can render help to your children, when this day comes I just hope your hatred for Muslims remains strong and you refuse all of them.....AMEN!
You have even gone far. A muslim is at present his president, his commander-in-chief and protector, and there is nothing he can do about it. Someone said they are children of hate. Since Hatred is only what they know best, certainly hatred would consumed them. Sometimes, those factory babies are better ignored because no matter how much you attempt reprimand them they can never reason like human. It is because they are broughtup in an uncultured ill manner ways.
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by skipper9526: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
shitte or shia they are not Muslims they have no religion
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ayeeshaapink: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
They are just been ignorant... This is so retarded, and the way they are taking the Shiite thing to a different level. Na wa oo
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

Nay, but u and ur kinsmen do in your yeast. grin grin grin
your dad must be the CEO grin cheesy grin
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by kabrud: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopsydboi:
your dad must be the CEO grin cheesy grin
Nay! How can he supervise what he knows nothing about? Those factories are owned and run by u and ur kinsmen as part of ur contributions to the "development" of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by BetaThings: 3:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Guyman02:
E don tey wey this Sunni Vs Shia wahala start.
El'Rufai who belongs to the the Sunni sect has banned Shia sect in Kaduna, its like imagining Willie Obiano who is Catholic banning Redeemed Christians from worshiping in Anambra State. Is that not madness?

Did your Christian pastor - Apostle Suleman - not decree death on the same El Rufai for SENDING A BILL - to the house for regulating religious preaching?
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by BetaThings: 4:03am On Oct 15, 2016
ArabMopol:
im not a hypocrite nah... I said I wont receiving blood transfusion from my archenemy, in my religion there is religious tolerance, I won't mind having a Muslim as a wife and I don't give a damn if she chooses to stick to her believe, I will give her all the moral support she needed... Muslim don't
count women in the census
or they are killing them in
their infamous honor
killings.
We don't kill our women
and we don't have laws
that allow husbands to
beat wives. our
women have full autonomy
and full civil rights the
same as men.... I hope he will disown his child as well...

Of course you are hypocrites

You are very very intolerant

Was your religion not spread to Asia and the Americas by violence
Were you not found complicit in the war in Vietnam and the genocide in Rwanda
Did you not go to war in Iraq because of religion?

When did your women start voting?
Is a woman allowed by the Bible to speak in Church?
Does the Bible allow a woman to have authority over man?

Muslims in Lagos state won the right to wear Hijab, you said it should not be applied
Muslims won the right in Osun, Christian pupils started wearing to public schools church robes which they don't wear in their own christian schools
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by BetaThings: 4:05am On Oct 15, 2016
PulloutGameA1:
Religion of Shitte

No pun intended...All these Brain dead Muslims self...They holding Nigeria down, why can't they be like their south counterparts.

Why can't you guys be like Jesus Christ in speech, temperament and demonstration of love
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2016
BetaThings:

Why can't you guys be like Jesus Christ in speech, temperament and demonstration of love

Who told you I believe In a carpenter that got nailed?
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2016
BetaThings:

Of course you are hypocrites

You are very very intolerant

Was your religion not spread to Asia and the Americas by violence
Were you not found complicit in the war in Vietnam and the genocide in Rwanda
Did you not go to war in Iraq because of religion?

When did your women start voting?
Is a woman allowed by the Bible to speak in Church?
Does the Bible allow a woman to have authority over man?

Muslims in Lagos state won the right to wear Hijab, you said it should not be applied
Muslims won the right in Osun, Christian pupils started wearing to public schools church robes which they don't wear in their own christian schools

hahahaha u amaze me Christian women are not slaves to their men... Christian are tolerance , why is it that there is mosques all over Christian nations but there are not in Saudi Arabia, Iraq Iran and the rest of them... we knew Muslim's to be the highest hypocrite history will never lie, in terms of gender equality, women has equal right with their male counterpart that's why we have more Christian women participating in election.. yea women are allow in the bible to speak... remember Mary Magdalene was one of Jesus disciples, what Ruth and easter... what judge nuomi the first female judge in Israeli... Christian are tolerance we can't say the same to the religion of hate Islam , in Islam women has no value even donkey has value than women, that's why Muhammad moles Aisha at young age of 6.. tufiakwa...
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Nay! How can he supervise what he knows nothing about? Those factories are owned and run by u and ur kinsmen as part of ur contributions to the "development" of Nigeria. grin grin grin

Lols Bros e Dan do ONE LOVE bro. I know all this negative news either kidnapper, bombers, paedophile, drug Baron, extremist, ritualist, what ever it might be might have some ethnic connection but it the individual that matter the most!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl, Kiahmarah Nwagwu Goes Missing In London [pictured] / Family Loses 3 Children To Inferno In Lagos[Photo] / Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.