Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Bet You Don't Know The Answer! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Bet You Don't Know The Answer! (419 Views)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 5 Facts I Bet You Didn't Know / Have You Ever Seen An Electric Poll Like This In Nigeria? I Bet You Dont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Don't Know The Answer! by Birkhof(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2016
A young woman is attending her mother’s funeral. While there, she meets a man she has never seen before and falls in love immediately.

After the funeral she tries to find him but cannot. Several days later she kills her sister. [quote
]Why does she kill her sister? [/quote]

drop answer here
http://www.mcktoons.com/2016/10/08/ultimate-question/
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Answer! by freesinzu(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2016
The dude is her sister husband
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Answer! by makelove2m(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Birkhof:
A young woman is attending her mother’s funeral. While there, she meets a man she has never seen before and falls in love immediately.

After the funeral she tries to find him but cannot. Several days later she kills her sister.

drop answer here
http://www.mcktoons.com/2016/10/08/ultimate-question/

Who be this ?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Court Gives Judgement On Olisa Metuh Son's Case Nnenna Ibeh Yesterday / Exposed: How 18 Year Old Boy Makes N400, 000 Every Month From Insurance Business / Top 5 Advantages Of Studying Motivational Lifestyles Charges And Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.