Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Torn Between Two Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between Two Men (6076 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between Two Men by bamboke(f): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2009
Please before I start,this to ask for opinions,and not deregatory remarks. Thank u,fellas.

What should dis lady do,please?

She met this guy through his friend,but they haven't seen. They have being talking for like 4 months. He is in UK and she naija. She tried for her visa but was refused. There was a one month break in communication between them and dat period,she met someone in naija. The one here wants to marry her,but they just met!

What should she do,cos the guy in UK wants to come see her?

She has to make up her mind,but afraid to hurt any of them.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by 190: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2009
we don read dis 1 b4 now
make she nor marry any of em~
Re: Torn Between Two Men by IykeD(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2009
A bird at hand is worth 2 or more in the bush! Need more clarification?
Re: Torn Between Two Men by AniLee(f): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2009
jump both guys wink ,,, well, its up to her gut feeling. whichever she is more comfortable with.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by TheHenrys(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2009
why is that any little break in transmission a woman will immediately start dating someone else,maybe she has been eying the other before now joo,that's why she couldn't wait,now she don get problem,I with hold my advice,no be by force,make she carry her cross bo sad grin.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Godmother(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2009
IykeD:

A bird at hand is worth 2 or more in the bush! Need more clarification?

Well said. I rest my case
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Igwe9(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2009
Does she know uk guy in person? No
until she mets with him then she'd be able to decide.
For me, I don't know
undecided
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2009
People should have the discretion to make some decisions themselves. NL cannot choose who you'll marry for you!!
Re: Torn Between Two Men by diasporian: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2009
[size=18pt]when she thinks UK- all she sees is pounds and dollars- when she thinks Naija, all she thinks is Naira- so, if it is you, judging what you see, what will you advice her to do?[/size]
Re: Torn Between Two Men by zuuby(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2009
I think she knows what she wants.
She just wants encouragement to justify it morally.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by kugaba(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2009
She's just like many of her female colleagues out there. GOLD DIGGERS. She is waiting for an Abroad base guy who she has never seen( whether a blind man or not is not her business.). Perhaps, Abroad mean big Money and cozy/flamboyant life style. She'll weep if she delays her marriage to the Naija guy she can see now.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by smooooooth: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2009
abeg go play ''pick a boo'' na we go tell u who u go marry.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by adagz01(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2009
abeg make she come marry me i dey stay america,i get plenty of dollars,i be fine boy no pimples
Re: Torn Between Two Men by bamboke(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2009
I wonder y guys r so frustrated dis days. A simple and dey start yacking. The girl met d UK guys months before&she just met the naija guy like a month ago.

Does living in UK signify affluence? She only wrote it to tell abt the distance.
The guy in UK,doesn't even have a job 4 nw,so wat r all his not-the mother brothers defending here?

She only wants opinion,not being licked up by some hounds.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Igwe9(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
bamboke:

I wonder y guys r so frustrated dis days. A simple and dey start yacking. The girl met d UK guys months before&she just met the naija guy like a month ago.

Does living in UK signify affluence? She only wrote it to tell abt the distance.
The guy in UK,doesn't even have a job 4 nw,so wat r all his not-the mother brothers defending here?

Hey! If you are not this girl in question, what advice have you given to her? smiley
Re: Torn Between Two Men by onemopol: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
@poster

And when did girls become so honest that they now need permission to date both guys and choose the better of both?

I think marriage talk is rather too early here anyway. She needs to create some room and meet the UK guy and be sure who she wants to be with and talk marriage thereafter.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by jenibayo(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
I think she should think and take one of them.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
bamboke:

Wonder no more girl, I can tell you why!

[size=15pt]They are all broke!![/size]
tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Torn Between Two Men by agathamari(f): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
umm neither. if you cant choose between them then obviously your "feelings" for either isnt very strong otherwise you wouldnt have to even think about it.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by saltnsugar(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
I have watched this movie before in the DEVIL AND THE BLUE SEA. Note the response"The Guy in UK didn't even have a job" the same clarification in the first movie.
You people should get a life and stop dreaming about UK,USA,CANADA or even Ghana. Get a job,work hard so that you can get whatever you want(holiday around the world) on your own and not rely on men then men will respect you.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Spyker: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
two sides of the coin.

side one: UK
1. Never met this guy before
2. He has not proposed marriage to her
3. He might even be jobless, married, dwarf, cripple, blind and so on or can be her dream man
4. He might not be ready for marriage

side two: Naija
1. She has met him
2. He has proposed marriage
3. He has a job
4. He is ready for marriage

Chose ye whom ye will marry, as for and my fellow naira landers, we choose Side two. kapish
Re: Torn Between Two Men by BADLEE: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
bamboke:

Please before I start,this to ask for opinions,and not deregatory remarks. Thank u,fellas.

What should dis lady do,please?

She met this guy through his friend,but they haven't seen. They have being talking for like 4 months. He is in UK and she naija. She tried for her visa but was refused. There was a one month break in communication between them and dat period,she met someone in naija. The one here wants to marry her,but they just met!

What should she do,cos the guy in UK wants to come see her?

She has to make up her mind,but afraid to hurt any of them.

To be on the safest side, she should marry the two. cool cool cool
Re: Torn Between Two Men by snokky(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2009
una no go kill peson 4 nairaland o,

marry d 2? how she go com do am nah?
Re: Torn Between Two Men by ladi02(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
She should go with the UK one, seems she likes him more than the new other, otherwise, she wont be considering
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
marry the UK one and keep the home-based one for warmth,comfort and recharge cards grin
Re: Torn Between Two Men by ritaNL: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
Abeg free both of them and start afresh but if you are too old, pick the one in Nigeria cos some UK guyz no be am.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
marry the home one

unless she considers the visa more important.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by dozai: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2009
Shadows and real stuff. hey am gonna come home for u. 1month turns to 1yr. am not a woman, cos if am one reason and common sense must always have the final say. pls sis dont put ur faith where ru gonna loose it. shine ur eye and get hold of what u have.

Abroad husbands are like breeze they can pass u by when u think all is well. Had i known always comes last girl. unless u want when ur nafdac number has expired.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by jediknight(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ani Lee:

jump both guys wink ,,, well, its up to her gut feeling. whichever she is more comfortable with.

Lol, sista got word

Bless u girl
Re: Torn Between Two Men by OneTouch1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hmmm Tough Choices
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2009
Very Difficult indeed but in the end if she does not do something soon she might end up losing both. . .
Re: Torn Between Two Men by chika98: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2009
Wait for the guy in the UK to visit you. After that then make a decision. I would say go with the guy in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Signs You're With The Woman You Should Marry / When Is The Best Time To Have Sex? / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.