Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? (752 Views)

Open Heaven 3 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – What Do You Need From God? / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? / If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Sheenor: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Left to me I'll say, get thee behind me Satan!

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by AroOkigbo(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2016
Mine will be a question. ..are you the same as God?
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Sheenor: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Mine will be a question. ..are you the same as God?

Can light have anything in common with darkness

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by krak101(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
If it's Allah asper Islam... I'll tell him to call his herd to order. Negodu what's happening in the Middle East. Chai
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Sheenor: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2016
krak101:
If it's Allah asper Islam... I'll tell him to call his herd to order. Negodu what's happening in the Middle East. Chai

And in Africa. Nigeria to be precise...
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Anas09: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
I wee ask em wat he haz bin doin wif all the bloods he has bin sharing since muhammed was a false prophet till now.
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by obafemee80(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sheenor:
"Summun, Bukmun, Umyun"
OP and his fellow E D HOTs.You r simply Deaf,Dumb and Blind.
Whoever is blind in this life will be blind in the Hereafter, and even more astray.Q17v72

[Aa`raf 7:179] And indeed We have created many jinns and men for hell; they have hearts in which there is no understanding; and the eyes they do not see with; and the ears they do not hear with; they are like cattle - in fact more astray; it is they who are the neglectful.
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Sheenor: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
obafemee80:

"Summun, Bukmun, Umyun"
OP and his fellow E D HOTs.You r simply Deaf,Dumb and Blind.
Whoever is blind in this life will be blind in the Hereafter, and even more astray.Q17v72

[Aa`raf 7:179] And indeed We have created many jinns and men for hell; they have hearts in which there is no understanding; and the eyes they do not see with; and the ears they do not hear with; they are like cattle - in fact more astray; it is they who are the neglectful.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by otemanuduno: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Sheenor:
Allah is not Satan, but Lucifer. Yahweh is Satan, so Pls get your facts right.

Tabioth 13: 2

DOCTUFOS:
2. And both Satan(Yahweh) and Lucifer(Allah) are upon the earth to cover the faces of the homos with deceptions. And the poor are giving their little tokens and energies to the rich in sacrifices and in silver and gold.

Tabioth 25: 18
DOCTUFOS:
18. And my name Lucifer have I kept away from them and they shall not know this forever.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by DeSepiero(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:
I wee ask em wat he haz bin doin wif all the bloods he has bin sharing since muhammed was a false prophet till now.

Is Allah the only one responsible for blood 'sharing'?
What about Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Sheenor: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Good question
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Anas09: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sheenor:

Good question
wink
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Anas09: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
DeSepiero:

Is Allah the only one responsible for blood 'sharing'?
What about Yahweh?
Yahweh share bloods? Show me.
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by DeSepiero(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Yahweh share bloods? Show me.

Allah share bloods? Show me.
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by Anas09: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
DeSepiero:

Allah share bloods? Show me.
You are not serious.
Re: If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? by DeSepiero(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

You are not serious.

You are not serious too

(1) (Reply)

What Is Hell? / Winners Chapel Present Shiloh 2016--my Case Is Different Dec6---10th / What Do You Know- Or Do You Know- About THE CELESTINE PROPHECY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.