Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Networking.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Networking.. (994 Views)

Join Business Networking Whatsapp Group For Young Entrepreneurs / Grow Your LONGRICH Networking Market For 2018 With A Web Solution!! / Why People Should Be Careful Of All These Networking Businesses: (read Carefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Networking.. by kwangaso: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anytime you refer your Friends to your saloon, tailor, children's school, barber, phone shop, electronic shop, car shop etc. You have been involved in Networking..Only you weren't paid for it...

Everything in life runs on a network...Your church runs on a network....Your office runs on a network..Your school association runs on a network ... Some banks has adopted that technique .

Network Marketing is the Business of 21st Century. It's an industry that has generated more millionaires in the recent time. You simply leverage!

I tell people there are 3 key things to look out for in every viable network marketing company:

1. Who are the people behind it? If you don't know them one-on-one, you should be able to read up their profile somewhere
2. Their product. Product can be either goods or service, is their product such that even if you don't refer anybody you can still make money?
3. Compensation plan. Their reward system should help you attain financial freedom if you build it.

One amazing thing with network marketing is the fact that investing an hour of your time daily on the business can transform your financial base because it has little or no effect on your day time job.

I am involved in Network Marketing and it is amazing. Beyond the cash rewards is the personal development you stand to enjoy.

If you consciously build it, your marketing/sales skills will be sharpened greatly. I call it The Psychology of Selling. We sell things daily, but unconsciously most people sell things that won't put money back into their pocket. When you dress up looking gorgeous, you sell #image. Some people make great fortune from it. When speak you sell #intellect, I make money from speaking. You hangout with friends you sell #business #ideas. So what are you selling?

Get ready to network..... Turn a one time donation of 6,600 ($40) into a Lifetime of Financial Income.. If you are interested to know more about it Call/Whatsapp +2348091386527 for more presentation to get you $tarted.

Re: Networking.. by Tunagee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
kwangaso:
Anytime you refer your Friends to your saloon, tailor, children's school, barber, phone shop, electronic shop, car shop etc. You have been involved in Networking..Only you weren't paid for it...

Everything in life runs on a network...Your church runs on a network....Your office runs on a network..Your school association runs on a network ... Some banks has adopted that technique .

Network Marketing is the Business of 21st Century. It's an industry that has generated more millionaires in the recent time. You simply leverage!

I tell people there are 3 key things to look out for in every viable network marketing company:

1. Who are the people behind it? If you don't know them one-on-one, you should be able to read up their profile somewhere
2. Their product. Product can be either goods or service, is their product such that even if you don't refer anybody you can still make money?
3. Compensation plan. Their reward system should help you attain financial freedom if you build it.

One amazing thing with network marketing is the fact that investing an hour of your time daily on the business can transform your financial base because it has little or no effect on your day time job.

I am involved in Network Marketing and it is amazing. Beyond the cash rewards is the personal development you stand to enjoy.

If you consciously build it, your marketing/sales skills will be sharpened greatly. I call it The Psychology of Selling. We sell things daily, but unconsciously most people sell things that won't put money back into their pocket. When you dress up looking gorgeous, you sell #image. Some people make great fortune from it. When speak you sell #intellect, I make money from speaking. You hangout with friends you sell #business #ideas. So what are you selling?

Get ready to network..... Turn a one time donation of 6,600 ($40) into a Lifetime of Financial Income.. If you are interested to know more about it Call/Whatsapp +2348091386527 for more presentation to get you $tarted.

guy go sidon! MMM na our own.
Re: Networking.. by kwangaso: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
guy go sidon! MMM na our own.[/quote]

i don't understand you @ Tunagee
Re: Networking.. by imhere: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Network marketing business is one of the major sector that is employing many people who are jobless as well as empowering those who are already working. There are many Multi Level Marketing businesses in Nigeria, new ones are adding to it. To make it quickly in such companies you have to be amongst the early lead. Celgivity is approaching two years in Nigeria, Norland is just a year old. The new one in town now is PurXCel just got approved few months ago in the Nigeria health sector.

If you are interested in making good money or in becoming a millionaire take advantage of this starting period. Other Networking companies are already overcrowded before you can make money you have to put in more energy (effort), which is not easy. With PurXCel you can smile to the bank because there is enough room to occupy and grow.

What makes any networking company established and growing is the efficacy of their products. So many of these food supplements share similarities in that they do almost the same thing. But at the same time each has its on peculiarly. For instance; Norland products can terminate fibroid without surgery outstandingly, celgivity is known for fertility. Now not just that PurXCel does all of this but it is outstandingly known for eye treatment.

If you are within Abuja, just attend our seminar tomorrow in other to know more about PurXcel and their products.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Networking.. by imhere: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pure Networking Company is the only MLM that has the best payment plans.
1. You will make money from referal
2. You will get paid outrightly for any person you registered unlike other MLM that will pay you after bringing two or five persons.
3. Your point will keep accumulating even after being paid for registering someone
4. Your points won't be wiped out when you are not able to sign in another person. Unlike some companies that will wipe out your points if you are not active within a month; either by buying products or registering someone
5. You make money even if you buy 1 bottle of supplement.

People are seriously making money from Pure Company, join today to make money too.
PurXcel is one of the Pure products that is receiving good purchase.

Call: 080 -359-65-405 to join our fast growing team.

Are you in Abuja please save the date, Febuary 12th at Chelsea Hotel. You can't afford to miss this. Apart from the wealth and health benefits there are plenty goodies to be won. Item 6 very plenty. Call: 080 359 65405 when get to the venue.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Obi Brown, CEO Of Insight Africa – His Startup Story Is An Inspiration / Please Help. I Need Business Ideas I Can Start With 100k / Distributor Needed Nation Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.