Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award (33768 Views)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Flashh: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Neimar:
Messi is the best...haterz go and die
He's the best, no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Ichel: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
let the fucking debate of him n messi who's the best start.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Adeyinka12(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ororo of life...... CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by justmenoni: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
It doesn't matter, if he's still the best then he should be the rightful winner and if he's not and then it happens to be C.RONALDO then he should be the rightful owner.. channels won the best tv award in naija for a lot of times and this your lame excuse made the organisers to start awarding it to TVC...

Flashh:

That's how you people fail woefully in interviews.

Messi had won this individual award several times. So, shut up!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by yakamata(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
congrats Cristiano
Continue this way and you will retain the undisputed second best player of this generation behind the king
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by nagodesmile18(f): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Congrats CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by tunjijones(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranaldo and messi held the world of football for over a decade. Very brilliant players. I hate to compare these two great players.Ronaldo you really worked for the medal.... Enjoy the moment....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by gurunlocker: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
when they say someone is lucky, then this guy is.... nothing spectacular about him.... Just score goals, wait for pass, score goal.... that makes him world best, his believe tho.....

Good luck, it's your year

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by peter1994(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Flashh: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's been long I read a comment that's so void like yours.

It seems Messi always gives you people nightmares. Sorry!

Keep hating typing with your phone, while Messiah keeps making success and lots of money.

justmenoni:
It doesn't matter, if he's still the best then he should be the rightful winner and if he's not and then it happens to be C.RONALDO then he should be the rightful owner.. channels won the best tv award in naija for a lot of times and this your lame excuse made the organisers to start awarding it to TVC...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by olaskul(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wa gbayi grin grin grin

kinggogo:
Nonsense undecided

All d crappy teams e evn scored against didn't mk it 2 dis yr's cl group stage
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by viktor01(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
#TEAMMESSI#
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by robosky02(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
good for him grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by justmenoni: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
YOU'RE VOID, me hating? you're just a nincompoop...i have a good life if you have a bad one don't blame me or put it on others....I'm not a football fan but i believe what you deserve should be awarded to you even if it's going to be 100 or 100 million times

Flashh:
It been I read a comment that's so void like your.

It seems Messi always gives you people nightmares. Sorry!

Keep hating while typing with your phone, while Messiah keeps making success and lots of money.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by notoriousbabe: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Flashh:

That's how you people fail woefully in interviews.

Messi had won this individual award several times. So, shut up!
we are talking of present tense you are talking of past participle. Messi ko Messiah ni
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by freesinzu(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Neimar:

and ur nigga is gay
And he won't stop ripping your nigga's ass
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by iamauxin(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
ezechueze:
OK

I DEDICATE this FTC for the fourth time today,to God
sign of idleness

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by pamcode(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ororo the goal poacher.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
ezechueze:
OK

I DEDICATE this FTC for the fourth time today,to God

ITS REALLY NICE OF YOU TO RECOGNIZE THE GOD OF NAIRALAND....... SEUN.

MAY HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOU SO THAT YOU MAY MAKE MORE FTC, MORE THAN 20 FTC PER DAY HENCEFORTH..... AMEN.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Flashh: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
we are talking of present tense you are talking of past participle. Messi ko Messiah ni
A lot of Messi haters commenting on this thread. Either past, present. Don't let Messi give you headache.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
ashewoboy:
Safargirl go soon come here now talk say he nor deserve am.
you must not know of me and C Ron
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Neimar: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Flashh:
You can go and die too, because you a Messi hater.

Am not a Messi hater dummy.....he is dah best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by notoriousbabe: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Flashh:
A lot of Messi haters commenting on this thread. Either past, present. Don't let Messi give you headache.
what headache where Ronaldo the king dey tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Neimar: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
freesinzu:

And he won't stop ripping your nigga's ass

lol d oda way round
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Flashh: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Neimar:

Am not a Messi hater.....he is dah best
Sorry bro, I was just angry at the Ronaldo's fâggots on this thread.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by buffalowings: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
C gongongo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abcka811:
Gearraout here. Which play Buhari dey playm when he become the best?

The hate for buhari dey really choke ur head bro grin. Sorry eh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by justmenoni: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
DOUG, Get a life...I'm surely having a good and better one, if you don't believe then that's ;eft to you, you are nothing but a numskull as well as a nincompoop, I have a sure and better prospective life than YOURS///I wouldn't blame your poor and ridiculous parents for their miserable and ridiculous early,middle and late life cos they added to your non-functional, low life, frustrated and meaningless life...DOUG quote me as far as you can.

just so you know I'm having a wonderful;, peaceful, blessed and QUALITY life than the miserable one you're currently having, if you doubt me then send me your name or contact and we'll take it up from there...low life son of an F...I'm ignoring you henceforth, though,,,u digit init?

Flashh:
Stop fooling yourself spaz. You never had a good life, if you have, your comments looks look like that of a demented fellow.

You a football fan or not, it never stops you are so lame and baffling to people. You can go shove Ronaldo's díck in your ass.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Freelancerx: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Well Deserved
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by ashewoboy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
safarigirl:
you must not know of me and C Ron

really! He is your football boyfriend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / I Feel Like Crying For Messi / Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.