Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award (33769 Views)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by olayinex(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2016
salute d boss no b fight, cr7 na father but Messi na father of father
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by gurunlocker: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2016
pstnicodemus:

once upon a time, Ronaldo was a complete winger who provided assists for others to score, and used to be a master dribbler.
All that doesn't win matches, goals win games. I think we are in an era where a player like inesta or Rakitic, or maybe a Paul scholes or Frank Lampard never became the best player. not cos they're not world class, Goals are the end result of any game

That is the Ronaldo I love.... do you know the last time he did that was 4 years ago? Is Messi not a winger? I can't imagine MESSI standing inside box waiting for someone to pass to him and score.... To him, scoring goals makes him the world best.... No hating, bull hell no... I prefer Bale to him.... Ronaldo can't dribble a single defender now, forget age, Robert still dey dribble.... Wish him luck tho.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by YaksonFCA(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Congrat boss. Keep it up.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Flashh: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2016
justmenoni:
GET A LIFE DOUG, IF YOUR parents could have a child like me,their miserable life would have been better...

you don't know me and I'm sure that if you do, you won't dare me..

The coward is here again to fool himself.

My parent must not encounter a demented child like you; they would have offered you to the psychiatric hospital for a very long time. But now they are always happy they don't have a fäggot nematode like you as a relative, not even as a child.

I have told you to go shove Ronaldo's phallus in your fággot ass, then you ride on it. Seems that's what you know how to do best as a stúpid fággot.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Peacefullove: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Congrat cr7. I like him but dislike some of his attitudes , arrogance and been selfish at times . sometimes He wont celebrate if others in his team scored, kind of me- first attitude. he once abused Bale when he couldnt pass the ball to him.

but nobody is perfect . one thing I also admire about him is he doesnt have a tatoo, this I commend though.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by 12inchDickson: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
kinggogo:
Nonsense undecided

All d crappy teams e evn scored against didn't mk it 2 dis yr's cl group stage
story
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Urukpe: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
gurunlocker:

The only thing I like about him is hardwork, every other thing I dislike.... Not that I didn't like him, I'm just giving honest opinion.... What else does he do aside waiting inside box to score?

What else do u expect him to do?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Urukpe: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
pstnicodemus:

once upon a time, Ronaldo was a complete winger who provided assists for others to score, and used to be a master dribbler.
All that doesn't win matches, goals win games. I think we are in an era where a player like inesta or Rakitic, or maybe a Paul scholes or Frank Lampard never became the best player. not cos they're not world class, Goals are the end result of any game

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by justmenoni: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin bro it's getting fucking cold here already... Hope you're good though?

Flashh:
The coward is here again to fool himself.

My parent must not encounter a demented child like you; they would have offered you to the psychiatric hospital for a very long time. But now they are always happy they don't have a fäggot nematode like you as a relative, not even as a child.

I have told you to go shove Ronaldo's phallus in your fággot ass, then you ride on it. Seems that's what you know how to do best as a stúpid fággot.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Adla2u24(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
Best player in the world. Messi abeg shift commot
Bad guy! Na touble you dey find so!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Flashh: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, I'm good! No wahala.
justmenoni:
grin grin grin grin bro it's getting fucking cold here already... Hope you're good though?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by babakb: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Give me Rinaldo and ten other players, I will give you results, ronaldo is versatile and has played in three major leagues while messi is scared to move to another league. Common we all know who the best is.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by justmenoni: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Naso

Flashh:
Yeah, I'm good! No wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / I Feel Like Crying For Messi / Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.