Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award (33767 Views)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by joinnow: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nothing Do you
Carry Gooooo cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Lustig(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by KunkeAkinola(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
ezechueze:
OK

I DEDICATE this FTC for the fourth time today,to God

You must have been very jobless today oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Alibesamuel: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
HeroKeys:
Messi is the best player in the world!
BY WHO
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Alibesamuel: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
He is the best among the better players, i never doubt his method of acceleration. Haters if u can't see transformer, lagoon near ur place i beg u chop otapiapia and rest. The gods have spoken and so shall it be.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Flashh: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
I knew you are very daft in nature, now you keep proving it.

Your parents must be regretting they have a fággot as a child. You are the most stúpid to have quoted me today. Now, I think you are happy over it. An award for your stupidity awaits you, fâggot.

Nitwit like you who have been frustrated offline, will come on a faceless forum to fake a good life. It such a pity you are so down to the bottom of IQ. I pity the condition your parents are now because of a dólt like you.

justmenoni:
DOUG, Get a life...I'm surely having a good and better one, if you don't believe then that's ;eft to you, you are nothing but a numskull as well as a nincompoop, I have a sure and better prospective life than YOURS///I wouldn't blame your poor and ridiculous parents for their miserable and ridiculous early,middle and late life cos they added to your non-functional, low life, frustrated and meaningless life...DOUG quote me as far as you can.

just so you know I'm having a wonderful;, peaceful, blessed and QUALITY life than the miserable one you're currently having, if you doubt me then send me your name or contact and we'll take it up from there...low life son of an F...I'm ignoring you henceforth, though,,,u digit init?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by izmango: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
lofty900:
Best player in the world. Messi abeg shift commot
ronaldo is a good player he deserve award but when we are talking about football we are talking about messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by emvico(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
ezechueze:
OK

you see your life? when your mate dey hustle to better their life, you dey here dey fight for FTC tomorrow you go blame BUHARI
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Calismart(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
He deserves it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by cyber5(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Flashh:

That's how you people fail woefully in interviews.

Messi had won this individual award several times. So, shut up!

Am sure you are a Barca fans, majority of Messi Fans comes from Barcelona abi na lie

CR7 all the way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Urukpe: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
gurunlocker:
when they say someone is lucky, then this guy is.... nothing spectacular about him.... Just score goals, wait for pass, score goal.... that makes him world best, his believe tho.....

Good luck, it's your year

Guy u really think is luck that is pushing Ronaldo, or its hard work and dededication?

If is that easy other players should wait for pass and score too. You may not like somebody, does not mean that u will not give honest opinion about that person.

Ronaldo is a typical example of " hard work pays"

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Amberon11: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Always true
freesinzu:

ALL BLONDES ARE STUPID tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by stevocracy88(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
kinggogo:
Nonsense undecided

All d crappy teams e evn scored against didn't mk it 2 dis yr's cl group stage

The people that matter voted for him...whats your name again?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by GoldRush4: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hard work pays. Keep on CR7. You are the best. Messi's time has long gone. Ronaldo is better than Messi. Reply if you don't believe ;DHard work pays. Keep on CR7. You are the best. Messi's time has long gone. Ronaldo is better than Messi. Reply if you don't believe

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by ofuonyebi: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
welldone CR7..for a well deserved award....another crown is already in the Conner....world best player....abi na baloon dour!...but how i wish one day, we'll see a 9ja player to enter into your shoe....u just to beat..sorry, gallop over them ..all!...This leda sall de for your blood jare!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by ofuonyebi: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
welldone CR7..for a well deserved award....another crown is already in the Conner....world best player....abi na baloon dour!...but how i wish one day, we'll see a 9ja player to enter into your shoe....u just dey beat..sorry, gallop over them ..all!...This leda ball dey for your blood jare!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Get your US Google Adsense with your site and get fully approved for as low as 5k.
1) You must have a custom domain e.g .com, .net, .ng or no matter what the domain end with or the extension.

2) The age of your site does not matter.

3) Don't worry even though you applied before using your site and get disapproved, you are still eligible for this offer.

4) If you don't have these requirements above you are still eligible of buying from us.

And also we also sell already approved Google Adsense account using our professional website as low as 6k.

Note-: These are all Non-Hosted Google Adsense account which works on all websites, domains, including games and softwares.

Join our Google Adsense/Webmaster Group on WhatsApp through the provided invite link below:

https:///20hSNo1YdktAjwKWfnj0Zo

You can also contact us via Email at
generalomosco@gmail.com

Here is my WhatsApp number for private chat-: +2348104386801
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by gurunlocker: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Urukpe:

Guy u really think is luck that is pushing Ronaldo, or its hard work and dededication?

If is that easy other players should wait for pass and score too. You may not like somebody, does not mean that u will not give honest opinion about that person.

Ronaldo is a typical example of " hard work pays"

The only thing I like about him is hardwork, every other thing I dislike.... Not that I didn't like him, I'm just giving honest opinion.... What else does he do aside waiting inside box to score?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by jokerphilics(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
ezechueze:
OK

U go dn rich ooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by babz007(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
cr7 well deserved honour who no like better tin make he go die joor......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by slytubadth(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
moiaimi:
My support still goes to messi
seriously, u nor know beta tin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Humbledude(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good for him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Henz24(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

The only thing I like about him is hardwork, every other thing I dislike.... Not that I didn't like him, I'm just giving honest opinion.... What else does he do aside waiting inside box to score?
oga until u know how to use don't and didn't, u can't say anything about ronaldo, you guys keep hating on d dude for no reason and d worst thing is that he keeps achieving..... So continue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Henz24(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Congrats to cr7, you da best, those saying that d only thing he does is to wait in the box and score goals, typical no 9 dat stays in the box don't even score like him, when you guys see an amazing talent, u guys should appreciate it and stop saying crap, ronaldo is both talented and hardworking and he also has the grace of God, these are the recipe for success.........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by moiaimi(f): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
slytubadth:
seriously, u nor know beta tin.
lol and cr7 na beta tin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by abimbawealth(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai...this bobo sha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by justmenoni: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
GET A LIFE DOUG, IF YOUR parents could have a child like me,their miserable life would have been better...

you don't know me and I'm sure that if you do, you won't dare me..

Flashh:
I knew you are very daft in nature, now you keep proving it.

Your parents must be regretting they have a fággot as a child. You are the most stúpid to have quoted me today. Now, I think you are happy over it. An award for your stupidity awaits you, fâggot.

Nitwit like you who have been frustrated offline, will come on a faceless forum to fake a good life. It such a pity you are so down to the bottom of IQ. I pity the condition your parents are now because of a dólt like you.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by stam101(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Worldbest player in the world only mikel is better than him
what is this one saying?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by Urukpe: 4:27am On Oct 15, 2016
gurunlocker:

You know he is getting old, so he is more of a 18 box player these days.

In his formative yrs he use to take on defenders from either of the wings to score or assist.

Don't forget football is all about scoring and winning, nothing else.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award by pstnicodemus(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2016
gurunlocker:
when they say someone is lucky, then this guy is.... nothing spectacular about him.... Just score goals, wait for pass, score goal.... that makes him world best, his believe tho.....

Good luck, it's your year
once upon a time, Ronaldo was a complete winger who provided assists for others to score, and used to be a master dribbler.
All that doesn't win matches, goals win games. I think we are in an era where a player like inesta or Rakitic, or maybe a Paul scholes or Frank Lampard never became the best player. not cos they're not world class, Goals are the end result of any game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / I Feel Like Crying For Messi / Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.