Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal (2061 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
This thread was created mainly to:

* Restore the sexual confidence of so many men out there who have given up on the ability to satisfy their spouse NATURALLY WITHOUT THE USE OF ENHANCER DRUGS which has its SHORT/LONG TERM EFFECT.

* Prove that mainly taking NATURAL HERBAL TEA can permanently cure "PREMATURE EJACULATiION, WEAK ERECTiION, SPERM ISSUES, etc WITHOUT SIDE EFFECT because it is made out of NATURAL FRUITS/PLANTS.

* Prove that this herbal tea is with a difference in comparison to any others ever used or heard of. And to also encourage those who haven't given herbal product a try before because of dosage, result/outcome, taste and hygiene.

In achieving the above, We have decided to create this thread to share testimonies and do an appraisal of our product.

Please Note: To maintain our policy on "RIGHT TO INDIVIDUAL'S PRIVACY", contacts and names of conversations, transaction, testimonies, etc shared here will be concealed.

IMASTEX HERBAL is a subsidiary of IMASTEX GROUP OF COMPANIES. We also have one of the largest snail farms around @ IMASTEX FARMS.

CONTACT US FOR FREE CONSULTANCY, PLACE AN ORDER, TO BE A DISTRIBUTOR, ETC
+23480533639999 (call/WhatsApp)
E-mail: Imastexgroup@gmail.com

NATURE IS LIFE

1 Like

Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by ademasta(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by mukhcech(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
How are you going to prove it on this thread?
Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016
See what this user has to say about the efficacy in the attached screen grabbed. Please, note the date of the message. Also in a bid to keep the individual's right to privacy intact, we stored most names with "herb . ."

We early said this thread is mainly for appraisal. But to get more information about the tea and the usage. You can click the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/3204332/herbal-tea-cures-premature-ejacution

https://www.nairaland.com/3210924/men-beware-end-lovely-marriage

More update to follow. Meanwhile, be a testifier order yours to be among those already having a wonderful sexual life with their spouse.

Cc: mukhcech this is what we met, more testimonies on the way. Thanks.

Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by mukhcech(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
IMASTEX:
See what this user has to say about the efficacy in the attached screen grabbed. Please, note the date of the message. Also in a bid to keep the individual's right to privacy intact, we stored most names with "herb . ."

We early said this thread is mainly for appraisal. But to get more information about the tea and the usage. You can click the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/3204332/herbal-tea-cures-premature-ejacution

https://www.nairaland.com/3210924/men-beware-end-lovely-marriage

More update to follow. Meanwhile, be a testifier order yours to be among those already having a wonderful sexual life with their spouse.

Cc: mukhcech this is what we met, more testimonies on the way. Thanks.

Okay, I will give it a trial if you give me free sample in exchange for my testimonial.
Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
mukhcech:

Okay, I will give it a trial if you give me free sample in exchange for my testimonial.
Lol. . .I like your business disposition. Well, we have discounted for some many persons "Nairalanders" in exchange of testifying on our thread. But they end up too shy to come out open, instead a private testimony. So, we can also discount for you Sir. Thanks.
Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by mukhcech(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
IMASTEX:

Lol. . .I like your business disposition. Well, we have discounted for some many persons "Nairalanders" in exchange of testifying on our thread. But they end up too shy to come out open, instead a private testimony. So, we can also discount for you Sir. Thanks.

Shy....nobody is called that name here in Okene. Free sample and I promise you my Testimonial thread. how about that?
Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Health Tips: To maintain, ensure perfect erectile health/fitness. You need RED. (Rest, Exercise and Diet).
* Rest: Avoid strenuous activities and take sometime to relax
* Exercise: Take time to engage in daily exercise, burn out calories
* Diet: Ensure good diet generally
The above will keep your erectile system fit/heathy.

The following testimonies were shared in one of our thread on Nairaland. See what they have to say about the efficacy on the attached screen shot.

More update to follow.

Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Our delivery system is very strong, undoubtably and efficient. This is to ensure that our products get to our customers anywhere in the world stresslessly. All it requires is to simply place an order through our sales unit. "Please, contact us through the official line: +2348053363999 (call/WhatsApp).

We use any of your preferred courier services/logistics/transporters for shipment/waybill to your choice location. We will be using " God is Good Logistics/Motor (GIG) as example. After placing an order, the waybill number will be sent to you. All you need is to login to: www.giglogistics.ng. click track shipment status and type in the waybill number we sent to you, i.e "17700185907" to monitor the status of the parcel.
NOTE: WE USE ANY MEANS YOU PREFER TO SEND TO YOU.

See as GIG LOGISTICS appreciate IMASTEX GROUP for been a regular customer.

Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2016
The following is one of the healthy criticism we had to respond to, it happened in one of our threads in Nairaland.

See attached screenshot for details.

Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2016
Here is someone who wants to use our product base on the testimonies of the efficacy from other Nairalanders to him.

See attached screen shot for details.

Re: Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal by IMASTEX: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2016
This is another user who got a few sachets maybe as trail instead of our recommended dosage of one pack for permanent cure "after our counseling".
As the case of malaria, if you take an under dose of malaria treatments. The malaria will only be suppress for awhile only for it to resurface. The same thing applies to this tea when you take an under dose. It will give you maximum sexual performance for some periods but not permanently take cure of the issues/root causes until complete dosage/quantity is taken as the case of this user. " The tea is tailored towards ensuring permanent cure afterwards, so why go for palliative use".

See attached screen shot for details.

(1) (Reply)

He Does Not Want To Grow Up: / 28-year-old Man And His Daughter Arrested For Having Sex with each other / “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.