Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (35918 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by nativeSON12345: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Tuesday dissolved the 10-year-old marriage between one Iyabo Adedayo and her husband, Babatunde, over lack of sexual satisfaction and irresponsibility.

The President of the court, Mr Ademola Odunade, said that the marriage was dissolved due to irreconcilable differences.

“It is possible to take horse to the river, but impossible to force it to drink water.

“The court tried to settle the matter between Iyabo and Babatunde, but there was no solution.

“Therefore, in the interest of peaceful coexistence, the union between Iyabo and Babatunde has been terminated.

“Iyabo shall take custody of the four children produced by the union.

“Babatunde shall pay a monthly feeding allowance of N10, 000 for the upkeep of the children in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare needs,” he said.

Iyabo, the petitioner, had told the court that the respondent had been unable to satisfy her sexually.

“My lord, I no longer have any feeling for Babatunde again; he is lazy in bed and he can no longer satisfy me sexually.

“For so long, I had been coping with his inability to withstand my sexual urge, but I can’t cope with this any longer.

“My husband is also unable to take care of the material needs of our children and I.

“To worsen the situation, he derives pleasure in beating me at the slightest provocation,” Iyabo said.

The respondent, however, pleaded with the court to save his marriage.

Babatunde, who urged Iyabo to give him another chance, said: “My lord, please save my marriage, I still love my wife, I will turn a new leaf.

“I cannot afford parting ways with my wife now. I am already an old man; I can’t start looking for a new wife at my age.’’

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/my-husband-is-lazy-in-bed-i-want-divorce/
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Adedaniel211(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Tolexander: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
oh my God!

Please, I need this space badly to faint!

intruder will be severely bitten, after i don faint finish!

14 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by ariyebaba(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Four ( 4 ) children and d man is lazy.

Mom take care or ur chindred ooooooo

cheesy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by divinehand2003(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
I can tell that this woman has been cheating on her husband already.

125 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Ehiscotch(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why people are no longer ashamed to publicly express their love for sex still beats me.

17 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by clarocuzioo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Women, this woman definitely has somebody shinning her kondo outside, she just wants to legalize her immoral acts

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by ladyF(f): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
These comments sha. Shey you people did not see the part where he has been beating her? angry

“To worsen the situation, he derives pleasure in beating me at the slightest provocation,” Iyabo said.

Anyway sha...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by EDonHappen: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
What did you say?

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by djemillionia: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Afonje women and Sex be like....... grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by IMASTEX: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Just because she doesn't tell it to your face doesn't mean she is comfortable with your under performance. Men don't wait until she can't take it again or start cheating on you.

Use our natural HERBAL TEA to correct quick cum, weak attention, fertility issues, etc

+2348053363999 (call/WhatsApp)
Click link for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/3210924/men-beware-end-lovely-marriage
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by GeneralOjukwu: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nothing that Burantashi can't cure....

Had a Warri Corper GF... always very materialistic and demanding.

I took one Chinese Alomo. ...

Overnight I gave her 4 rounds on Val's. The morning after, when she saw my wood, she was like...

AGAIN? shocked shocked

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Travelking: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rest of Mind can do the magic

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by NwaAmaikpe: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

I'm very sure this type of woman on their first date told the man, "No, don't touch me, don't you think it's too early besides I'm not a sex kinda person."

Now see!!!!

This is why every man should renew his youth in marriage by having a very very young mistress preferably his househelp who he can get some fresh blood from.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
A husband that can't satisfy the wife sexually?
A husband that won't be financially responsible for the children?
A husband that beats the wife?

I can't blame the woman.

12 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by younglleo: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
den go and meet dem grin
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Travelking: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Marriage is not based on sex but love

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Gerrard59(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
divinehand2003:
I can tell that this woman has been cheating on her husband already.

Well, for some persons sex is important in their relationships. One does not have to cheat before realising it.

Sex is nature. Sex is biology. Sex is science. The hormones in the body do not know what is written in any holy book.

21 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Quality20(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
better than committing adultery, so go and get another husband

3 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by PeeJakes: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na dem.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by remi4ever(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Make the judge dey water her snail na...or wait, lemme ask Ifa for available solutions...
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Gtuyi: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
nativeSON12345:
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Tuesday dissolved the 10-year-old marriage between one Iyabo Adedayo and her husband, Babatunde, over lack of sexual satisfaction and irresponsibility.

The President of the court, Mr Ademola Odunade, said that the marriage was dissolved due to irreconcilable differences.

“It is possible to take horse to the river, but impossible to force it to drink water.

“The court tried to settle the matter between Iyabo and Babatunde, but there was no solution.

“Therefore, in the interest of peaceful coexistence, the union between Iyabo and Babatunde has been terminated.

“Iyabo shall take custody of the four children produced by the union.

“Babatunde shall pay a monthly feeding allowance of N10, 000 for the upkeep of the children in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare needs,” he said.

Iyabo, the petitioner, had told the court that the respondent had been unable to satisfy her sexually.

“My lord, I no longer have any feeling for Babatunde again; he is lazy in bed and he can no longer satisfy me sexually.

“For so long, I had been coping with his inability to withstand my sexual urge, but I can’t cope with this any longer.

“My husband is also unable to take care of the material needs of our children and I.

The respondent, however, pleaded with the court to save his marriage.

Babatunde, who urged Iyabo to give him another chance, said: “My lord, please save my marriage, I still love my wife, I will turn a new leaf.

“I cannot afford parting ways with my wife now. I am already an old man; I can’t start looking for a new wife at my age.’’

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/my-husband-is-lazy-in-bed-i-want-divorce/

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by xynerise: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sex is as important as money in a relationship...

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by ivolt: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gerrard59:

Well, for some persons sex is important in their relationships. One does not have to cheat before realising it.

Sex is nature. Sex is biology. Sex is science. The hormones in the body do not know what is written in any holy book.

That is why it is advisable for loose men and women to stay single,
and do as they like, there will neither be drama nor guilt.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by paymentvoucher: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
N
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by jazinogold(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
so after 4 children she still dy complain that he can't satisfy her....na wa o! how am I sure the children are his?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by friedcorn: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigerian women too like preeek i swear.

Well ladies i know how to fvck vewi well.....i will make u squirt 30 times under 15mins.

I can fvck 1hour non stop. Ur saviour in sex is here. Embrace me

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by SalamRushdie: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Nothing that Burantashi can't cure....

Had a Warri Corper GF... always very materialistic and demanding.

I took one Chinese Alomo. ...

Overnight I gave her 4 rounds on Val's night. The morning after, when she saw my wood, she was like...

AGAIN? shocked shocked

What is Chinese alomo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by GreatMahmud: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ok na, go and see if u will get another man to marry after 4 kids. The worst is that u seem to be financially poor. What will 10k do for your 4 kids in a month? Small boys go take this woman t0t0 do gworo!!

5 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by ableguy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
smiley

Women, na waoo. You do well they complain you wan kill them. You no sabi do they'll still complain. Lol
But they say women don't like sex? Abi na before? cheesy

But why is that once a woman want leave her husband she will give the same reason as my husband always beat me?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 3 German Shepherd Puppies In Western Cape, South Africa. / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / Thank You All..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.