Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) (19549 Views)

Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by ajebuter(f): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is one ex-General I like and respect

So easy-going and peaceful

His wife lives a simple life and she is employed, that is what I respect the most about her

Whatever skeleton he has, at least it is well hidden..
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by notoriousbabe: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lazy dirty old military man wey no fit shave. I wonder the kind forest wey go don grow for him armpits and preek tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by notoriousbabe: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
ajebuter:
This is one ex-General I like and respect
So easy-going and peaceful
His wife lives a simple life and she is employed, that is what I respect the most about her
Whatever skeleton he has, at least it is well hidden..
he is a dirty old crook
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by happney65: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
manttre:
cool

[size=18pt]because people are not been honest about their state of origin.. cheating others.

while the law state you cant run in state which they dont come from. some people believe they have to cheat other people. He will not go back to cross river state or akwa ibom and say he want to run for governor again. there is no law that state, he cant run in cross river or akwa ibom again where they come from as governor. will that be fair to other people.

If he goes back to akwa ibom or cross river state.. and say he is running again as governor.. He has not broken any law.

Saraki can go to kano state and say I want to be governor of kano,
Tinubu can return back to sokoto state and claim he want to run again.

Oshiomhole aliyu can go back to kaduna state and say he want to run for governor of kaduna state.

that why it is good to follow the law.

You can see the result of that cheating in the picture.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4348683_tumblrnlvfvttf7c1qjh37to11280_jpeg71eb82934546860007f582856f952448

Another mad man on the loose..omolola15 come and see this quick before the MOD bans the dude... grin grin
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by Charly68: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
For returning Nigeria to democracy without wasting time,this man is loved all over places . Unlike some despotic military rulers who wanted to stay & die in power before God disgraced them
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by ademusiwa2i: 4:13am On Oct 15, 2016
You can see someone who claim to be governor, does not know the law.

Buhari is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Buhari is not the president of Nigeria. We don't elect the president of Nigeria Because Nigeria went into civil war. This way , noone can break Nigeria up
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by ademusiwa2i: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by birmingham04: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2016
veekid:
Who is Amosun? grin
. Gov Amosun is the Ogun State governor, undisputable performing governor in nigeria.
Re: Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) by alandiara: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
one day I also we be called general abubakar muhammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Muslim Supreme Councils React To CAN Letter To NASS / PDP Leaders Begin Search For Secondus’ Successor / Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.