Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin (1577 Views)

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Nigerians now livin better Than They Were Doing Under Jonathan - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by finalbosss1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerians on Twitter have reacted to the statement President Buhari made about his wife Aisha, in the presence of the most powerful woman in the world - German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Reacting to Aisha's yet-to-be aired explosive interview with BBC Hausa, where she claims that his government has been hijacked by those who didn't campaign for him, Buhari laughed off her allegations, saying,
"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."
mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/nigerians-react-to-buharis-comment-that.html

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by HQuadreal: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Well done.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by beeoohtee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
That's their personal business not mine.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Ebubeslym(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mamman Daura and Buhari's chief of staff are the ones wielding and flexing great executive powers.
Tinubu knows this.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by finalbosss1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
k

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by finalbosss1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Mujaheeeden: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Beremx and modath your hero says women are meant for the kitchen.

If i dare see you people on Nairaland again, i willl .......
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Young03(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
oh...W.E.E.K....women's education ends in kitchen
buhari.... but what your wife said, is it true?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by deriod(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seriously with Baba comments its obvious we are on a long thing,Tunde idiagbon was the hero in d last buhari government,i can not but agree with the so called waillers Baba na dullard ,he's more confuse than GEJ,how will a leader of a country give such a comment in a country headed by a woman ha .....................Goodluck to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Pavarottii(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari always disgracing us outside d country, first was we r corrupt and thieves; secondly he agreed that we fantastically corrupt; now this. God forbid my strong, hardworking Nigerian women be relegated to d bench. Den they would av been on okonjo iweala, omobala Johnson, aruma eteh, Stella odua etc.

Buhari is not the kind of president Nigerians need. We r too sophisticated to av Buhari as our leader.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by finalboss1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
but to be frank women actually belong to the kitchen and bed room,i understsn what president buhari trying to pass... women dont need education... main reason why unemployment is high, the women hv taking everything...we need to deprive this strange creatures of eduction cause they belong to the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Pavarottii(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari always disgracing us outside d country, first was we r corrupt and thieves; secondly he agreed that we fantastically corrupt; now this. God forbid my strong, hardworking Nigerian women be relegated to d bench. Den they would av been on okonjo iweala, omobala Johnson, aruma eteh, Stella odua, deziani(first female opec president ever) etc.

Buhari is not the kind of president Nigerians need. We r too sophisticated to av Buhari as our leader.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by joeprince23(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
i dont know which party buhari belongs to but i stand for gender equity,his cooment is an affront on nigerian women
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Tos87(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
buba only talk shiittss when he is far away.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Tolexander: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari was actually right on the statement!
His wife belongs to his room. No office for the first lady.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Waiting for the likes of mr common sense, radio OAP freeze, feminist Linda ikeji, feminist chimamanda, Bar. FFK to comment. Buhari's comment is unacceptable and must be condemned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Tremor007: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is not the best of times for Buhari so so lame. Real shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by fedorahat: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Very stupid of him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by RZArecta(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
smiley to cook jollof rice for nairaland zombies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by mars123(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
see men here dey form advanced because of political difference. whereas your wife puts you on blast in private sef na beating she dey chop that night...

Buhari even said it jokingly and I am sure that's not the last we've heard of it, that beating fit still follow so but...Buhari e don do listen to your wife.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by viczo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
and you traveled to Germany to visit a female President.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Eshinkan: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pavarottii:
Buhari always disgracing us outside d country, first was we r corrupt and thieves; secondly he agreed that we fantastically corrupt; now this. God forbid my strong, hardworking Nigerian women be relegated to d bench. Den they would av been on okonjo iweala, omobala Johnson, aruma eteh, Stella odua, deziani(first female opec president ever) etc.

I hereby withdraw my support for this guy....he has simply gone too far. Our women are much more than this and should be respected and treated with the dignity that they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by ChessEnthusiast: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
finalboss1:
but to be frank women actually belong to the kitchen and bed room,i understsn what president buhari trying to pass... women dont need education... main reason why unemployment is high, the women hv taking everything...we need to deprive this strange creatures of eduction cause they belong to the kitchen
Confine your daughters to the kitchen and living room.
I'm sure you're joking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by seunny4lif(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by Neatb(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
deriod:
Seriously with Baba comments its obvious we are on a long thing,Tunde idiagbon was the hero in d last buhari government,i can not but agree with the so called waillers Baba na dullard ,he's more confuse than GEJ,how will a leader of a country give such a comment in a country headed by a woman ha .....................Goodluck to Nigerians
point of correction, GEJ was never confused

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by okeyfrank: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
What do we expect from an uneducated President in a modern world. This is just the beginning, and a true reflection of his level of 'competence' in leadership. No wonder he married her as an under aged woman [below ten years] and brought her to premature womanhood. It must have been against her wish and she must not have been a happy woman afterall under Buhari. Nigeria and 'One Chance' govt.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin by mikolo80: 3:45am On Oct 15, 2016
deriod:
he is reminding Angela that she nobody will keep her in their kitchen. Na chancellor office go service am at night

(1) (Reply)

CAPTION THIS PICTURE OF SANUSI LAMIDO, BUKOLA SARAKI AND BUHARI / What Should FG Do About Resident Doctors’ Impending Strike? December 27, 2016 / APC To PDP: Our Silence Doesn’t Mean We Have Forgotten Your Iniquities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.