Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. (830 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by amhealed: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
I give glory to almighty God for forcefully ejecting the unrepentant spirit of masturbation out of my life.
I've been indulging in this sinful and killing act since 1996, but sometimes ago I met a prophet that prayed a simple prayer for me and lo and behold that was the last time committed the act.
If u are reading this and u re still doing it, I implore you to seek spiritual assistance immediately because masturbation kills both physically and spiritually although it might not be immediate. I pray for anyone out there that the devil is stealing his/her progress and breakthrough through masturbation to be healed now in the mighty name of Jesus.
Somebody shout hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by Amberon11: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hallelujah
amhealed:
I give glory to almighty God for forcefully ejecting the unrepentant spirit of masturbation out of my life.
I've been indulging in this sinful and killing act since 1996, but sometimes ago I met a prophet that prayed a simple prayer for me and lo and behold that was the last time committed the act.
If u are reading this and u re still doing it, I implore you to seek spiritual assistance immediately because masturbation kills both physically and spiritually although it might not be immediate. I pray for anyone out there that the devil is stealing his/her progress and breakthrough through masturbation to be healed now in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by ezechueze(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by pussyphilia(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rubbish!

Stop making people feel bad about mazturbation. There's nothing wrong with mazturbation. You and ur ilk just create unnecessary fear where non should exist.

Better to mazturbate than rape kids!

3 Likes

Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by fabem(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
pussyphilia:
Rubbish!

Stop making people feel bad about mazturbation. There's nothing wrong with mazturbation. You and ur ilk just create unnecessary fear where non should exist.

Good for you and don't ever go into it again because you will soon be tempted.
Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by amhealed: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
pussyphilia:
Rubbish!

Bros everything is wrong with masturbation. It's self destructive in itself. My candid advice is for you to move closer to God by accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior and don't masturbate.
Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by pussyphilia(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
amhealed:

Bros everything is wrong with masturbation. It's self destructive in itself. My candid advice is for you to move closer to God by accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior and don't masturbate.
Bros you don't know what you are talking about. Some guys have been masturbating since puberty, plus real action. You are not healthier than them neither are you more intelligent.

Stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by amhealed: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
pussyphilia:
Bros you don't know what you are talking about. I have been masturbating since puberty, plus real action. You are not healthier than me neither are you more intelligent.

Stop saying what you don't know.
Can you please list the good things you have achieved in life?
Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by pussyphilia(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
amhealed:

Can you please list the good things you have achieved in life?
Bro, I won't oblige you that, because it won't make any sense listing anything on a faceless forum.

But be assured you ain't chatting up a nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by greatnaija01: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
amhealed:

pls which prophet... pls o
Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by amhealed: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
greatnaija01:

pls which prophet... pls o
Do you need his contact?

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Of Chronic Masturbation Healed. by greatnaija01: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
amhealed:

Do you need his contact?

yes ooooooo... HELP ME O

(1) (Reply)

The Supposedly Wisdom Of Solomon / Who Is Robbing God? / Question Of The Day. Why Didn't God Give Satan A Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.