Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pa Kasumu Is Not Blind And The Veteran Actor Wants Nigerians To Know This - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pa Kasumu Is Not Blind And The Veteran Actor Wants Nigerians To Know This (463 Views)

#bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pa Kasumu Is Not Blind And The Veteran Actor Wants Nigerians To Know This by MrAbbey01: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
In new interview with Encomium, the top Yoruba actor whose real name is Kayode Odumosu, denied the reports circulating in Nigerian media that he lost his sight due to deteriorating health.

“There’s nothing like that. Maybe because of the fact that they don’t see me often in movies. I give glory to God,” the Ogun State-born actor said.

In 2013, Pa Kasumu sought help from fans to make up his medical bills after he suffered a stroke that affected his vision. In September of this year, reports surfaced that he went blind and was moved from his Abeokuta residence to his sister’s home.

However, the veteran has addressed fans, but noted that he hasn’t been able to return to India for further treatments.

“The only thing is that I have not been able to go back to India for further treatment and medical checks because I have lost my passport. Even, if I get the passport now, I don’t have the money to embark on the trip now. But I still hope to go any time God blesses me,” he said.

(1) (Reply)

Rise Up The Ranks When / Riverdale / Audition For Super Naija Girl Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.