Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter (37176 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by 247frolicboss(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mother of new controversial BBNaija housemate Alex has taken to Instagram to beg Nigerians.

Alex’s mom in her video disclosed that Nigerians should please overlook her daughter’s shortcomings and vote for her. About her crying spree displayed in the house on Sunday, March 11, when Leo and Ifunnada were evicted from the house, Alex’s mom revealed that her daughter picked that up from her and that she should be forgiven.

She said:

“Good evening my people, my name is Mrs Ebere Asogwa from Enugu state, Nigeria. I am the mother of Alex who is currently in the Big Brother Naija house, she is my biological child and I raised her myself so I can tell a lot about her. Alex is a very emotional person, when she gets angry and does not want to react, she cries it out just like me. She picked it from me. Initially I was angry about the way she cried when Leo was evicted and I had to ask myself so many questions about what is happening but I answered the question myself. All she did was picked from me, even as a mother when I get angry and I don’t want to be harsh on anyone I move to a corner and cry it out. Unfortunately there is no hiding place in BBNaija because there are cameras everywhere so you all see her crying all the time. Please all of you that picked on her on the way she cried should please forgive her, I have forgiven her. She has apologized during her dairy session on Monday. I forgave her in most ways that offended all of us because she has realized her mistakes. At a time she was withdrawn from activities in the house but I thank God she has come back to her senses. I thank you all that have been voting and praying for her because this has kept her going thus far. Ten people have gone but Alex is still there, we thank you all.”

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHlwTMxrA5Y

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-2018-alex-mom-cries-out-as-she-begs-nigerians-to-vote-for-her-daughter/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Paschal001: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
This s a joke
This means. You are in full support of her actions.. Hmmm.... Forming good woman because of money. Chai. When they evict her now..... Make sure you assist her in crying too.

#useless show

56 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by FarahAideed: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
There is too much poverty and uncertainty in this country and it making both parents and children act like there is no God

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by delzbaba(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
There is too much poverty and uncertainty in this country and it making both parents and children act like there is no God
How did you come up with this thought?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Vannlex(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
na by force to get #45m

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hmm na wao..
The thought of 45 million naira can drive a person crazy. well I won't blame her or the family.. I blame buhari

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by cutebae: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
nice one
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Teewhy2: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
mama to wan chop money.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Queenserah26(f): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Okay o.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by jamael(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
[s]“Good evening my people, my name is Mrs Ebere Asogwa from Enugu state, Nigeria. I am the mother of Alex who is currently in the Big Brother Naija house, she is my biological child and I raised her myself so I can tell a lot about her. Alex is a very emotional person, when she gets angry and does not want to react, she cries it out just like me. She picked it from me. Initially I was angry about the way she cried when Leo was evicted and I had to ask myself so many questions about what is happening but I answered the question myself. All she did was picked from me, even as a mother when I get angry and I don’t want to be harsh on anyone I move to a corner and cry it out. Unfortunately there is no hiding place in BBNaija because there are cameras everywhere so you all see her crying all the time. Please all of you that picked on her on the way she cried should please forgive her, I have forgiven her. She has apologized during her dairy session on Monday. I forgave her in most ways that offended all of us because she has realized her mistakes. At a time she was withdrawn from activities in the house but I thank God she has come back to her senses. I thank you all that have been voting and praying for her because this has kept her going thus far. Ten people have gone but Alex is still there, we thank you all.”[/s]

No need for long story.

Just say you need the money.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
u no raise am well . she don commot belle before. she be killer
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by dukechilezie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Madam i dont have voters card to vote. INEC has not started voters registration here in Enugu.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Enemyofpeace: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
See wetin poverty make the mama do

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Its okay.... But I am not a fan of the BB program
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by stagger: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Parenthood has truly gone to the dogs. After watching Miracle just humping her daughter in the name of One Corner dance, she even has the face to come out begging for votes, when in days gone by she would have had to move out of her area because of shame!

What has this world come to?

She cannot be from the South East! Honestly.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by BiafranBushBoy: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
bullshit!!

Why should we vote your child? Did she invent or contribute anything to the society?

Fvck you and your child... motherfvckers!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Strongbest(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Damn! The hustle is real.

Unfortunately, I am not a fan of this show.

May God bless us and help us to keep the hustle legit.

https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by omoadeleye(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cry cry family

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Lordcenturion2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
yeyerolling:

Wetin konsign u?, no matter how u can raise a child, she/he will still be wat they wanted to be, and u can't be with them every seconds, who knows maybe her mum never knows either she still a virgin or not.... She's mature enough to decide her fate, everyone has their own life to live and the way we want it to be , our parents just stand as a guidance, they don't own us or our soul..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Divay22(f): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alexander the great..
Love you lezzy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Divay22(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
bullshit!!

Why should we vote your child? Did she invent or contribute anything to the society?

Fvck you and your child... motherfvckers!!!
How is your day going sir?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
I cannot waste money to vote for someone that won't give me 10 naira if he/she wins.If the time people are using to watch BBN is applied to something productive Nigeria would be better.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
yeyerolling:
She was raped. If she is my child, I won't let her keep the baby.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by SUPOL(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
She's going to meet Leo or ursef(cos Leo's girlfriend no go gree) on Sunday
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by pejuakinab: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bb naija money must be made "attitide'
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
No! It is too late, ma. PHCN took our light the moment she started that her nonsense cry. I can't take it anymore.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by osuofia2(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
BLOOGERS AND WRONG INFO...THE TITLE SAID SHE LEARNT IT FROM HER DAD BUT THE STORY SAYS FROM HER MUM

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by dubai4eva: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
I don't have voters card cheesy cheesy

Naija got no chill cheesy

The hustle is real indeed grin
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by deebrain(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
See them forming morality as if they wont do worse if they were Alex's parents!

Social media sha...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by dignitate: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
stagger:
Parenthood has truly gone to the dogs. After watching Miracle just humping her daughter in the name of One Corner dance, she even has the face to come out begging for votes, when in days gone by she would have had to move out of her area because of shame!

What has this world come to?

[s]She cannot be from the South East! Honestly[/s].

Well, she is! sorry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo) / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / BBNaija: I Will be Bigger Than The Winner - Tacha Says, Seyi Mocks Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.