Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – (1335 Views)

I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Sefinat Buhari - Fayose / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by ezigbos: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2016

Governor Ayodele Fayose has said that he hope Aisha Buhari, wife of the Nigeria’s president will not suffer for the BBC interview.
Governor Fayose’s aide, Lere Olayinka reacting to Aisha’s interview on BBC said: “I just hope Aisha Buhari won’t suffer the same fate like Safinat Buhari… Just thinking ni ooo”.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife has warned that she may not back him at the next election unless he shakes up his government.In a BBC interview, Aisha Buhari said the president “does not know” most of the top officials he has appointed.

History shows that the Late Hajiya Safinatu got married to her husband Gen. Muhammadu Buhari two days after her graduation from Women Teachers College Katsina at the age of 18.

In 1998 Hajiya Safinatu was diagnosed to be diabetic in far away Saudi Arabia. She died on the 14th day of January, 2006 after battling with Diabetes for 8 years.

One wonders what Fayose and his cohorts are thinking about wife of the president, Aisha Buhari on her interview with the British Broadcasting Corporatiion, BBC after accusing her on alleged involvement in the Halliburton scandal

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/10/14/bbc-interview-i-hope-aisha-buhari-will-not-suffer-same-fate-as-safinat-buhari-fayose/
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by HungerBAD: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by hucienda: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
lol ... this man ehn. Ever combative. She don giv you chance to use style tackle d two of dem as dem don wash their linen for open.

She called you, an elected governor, a mad dog.
Her husband's spin room struggled to deal with the fiasco that followed.

Now this?

Zombies are even disorientated as some dunno whether to StandWithBuhari or Aisha or is it Tinubu abi na Oyegun? Just look at the discordant tunes in their posts of recent. smh. Confused lots.

When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Hadone(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mama me kosai

Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Justiceleague1: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buh see as aisha fall afonja abobakus hand grin
she come pour sand4garri over dat agenda chibok girls release..chaii,diaris God o grin
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by yrret: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Country of ridicule
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by CecyAdrian(f): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Christ!! What is his business?? Is he now an advocate for Aisha Buhari? angry angry angry Nansense!

See how they are jumping with joy at the slightest indication of another's problem.
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Justiceleague1: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fayose is right..
FAYOSE4PRESIDENT grin
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Hardeysolution(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
I have not seen what is worth elaborating on what Mrs Aisha Buhari said. She has said the right thing which is known to wailers and nonwailers. We are aware that In all administrations, there are always cabals. When I went through the interview, I saw that she said nothing worth criticising but appreciating. Dame Patience will never speak Like that. Her husband is surrounded by people who have not, people's interests in mind but selfish interest. She is closer to her husband and is aware of what her husband is facing.

Nigerians, aren't we to leave the era of looking for faults and face reality. Will Patience stop campaigning for her husband despite Jonathan's administrative failure? She speaks for the people. She is a woman. She knows how people live. She is patriotic. She feels like people are not allowing her husband to function well. She is troubled. She is avoiding cases of Patience. She is passionate about us. She cares. And are some people blaming her? Wailing for what is not worth it? Mrs Aisha Buhari, the woman behind the successful Buhari.

More greese to your elbow. Mr President, I am sure he knows what he meant by she belongs to his kitchen. It means, what he wanna do, Aisha isn't aware. At last, she will say, wow! My husband really knows what to do..

As long as he is in the right path, I stand with Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by MalcoImX: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
You hope? Is it your problem whatever happens in Buhari's family? Just deal with your own and leave Buhari to deal with his.
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Kathyl: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hardeysolution:
[s]I have not seen what is worth elaborating on what Mrs Aisha Buhari said. She has said the right thing which is known to wailers and nonwailers. We are aware that In all administrations, there are always cabals. When I went through the interview, I saw that she said nothing worth criticising but appreciating. Dame Patience will never speak Like that. Her husband is surrounded by people who have not, people's interests in mind but selfish interest. She is closer to her husband and is aware of what her husband is facing.
Nigerians, aren't we to leave the era of looking for faults and face reality. Will Patience stop campaigning for her husband despite Jonathan's administrative failure? She speaks for the people. She is a woman. She knows how people live. She is patriotic. She feels like people are not allowing her husband to function well. She is troubled. She is avoiding cases of Patience. She is passionate about us. She cares. And are some people blaming her? Wailing for what is not worth it? Mrs Aisha Buhari, the woman behind the successful Buhari.
More greese to your elbow. Mr President, I am sure he knows what he meant by she belongs to his kitchen. It means, what he wanna do, Aisha isn't aware. At last, she will say, wow! My husband really knows what to do..
As long as he is in the right path, I stand with Buhari![/s]
Jonathan's administration a failure?? and yet Nigeria was ranked 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, largest economy in africa. Even Dangote and so many other, business men, sports athletes attributed their success to Jonathan's good policies, World bank and other reputable economic organisations evaluated Jonathans policies and programmes as topnotch on global sphere.

stop feigning ignorance here. Can you compare the economic standard of living under jonathan to the one experienced under Buhari??

Jonathan was able to ensure that the economy grow at over 4% every year GEJ was in power

!He ensured our economy overtook South Africa’s economy as Africa’s largest economy!

He ensured Naira was stable at ₦150-₦215 to $1 between .

He ensured EVERY state had at least one federal university!

He ensured virtually EVERY election INEC held under his administration was conclusive!

He ensured that civil servants were consistently paid as and when dueHow can you say a man who kept inflation at single digit THROUGHOUT had a failed govt?

Stop attempting to gainsay the undeniable facts here, the certificatelesscattle rearer is no where near Jonathan in administration.

You are standing with Buhari because of your political/tribal interest, not because he earned your support. Every sane Nigeria knows that GEJ is the one that truly merits our support because of his awesome and unprecedented achievements.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari will definitely deal with her
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
So??..oga na family matter,how that one concern you?
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by EHMIR(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
This cow chassing,kpomo cutting,corn eating man should just shut up.
How is the case of of sefinatu related to aisha'a?
Is fayose dis dumb or he just want to wail?
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by alezzy13: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueto:
[s].. Jonathan's administration a failure?? and yet Nigeria was ranked 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, largest economy in africa. Even Dangote and so many other, business men, sports athletes attributed their success to Jonathan's good policies, World bank and other reputable economic organisations evaluated Jonathans policies and programmes as topnotch on global sphere.
stop feigning ignorance here. Can you compare the economic standard of living under jonathan to the one experienced under Buhari??
Jonathan was able to ensure that the economy grow at over 4% every year GEJ was in power
!He ensured our economy overtook South Africa’s economy as Africa’s largest economy!
He ensured Naira was stable at ₦150-₦215 to $1 between .
He ensured EVERY state had at least one federal university!
He ensured virtually EVERY election INEC held under his administration was conclusive!
He ensured that civil servants were consistently paid as and when dueHow can you say a man who kept inflation at single digit THROUGHOUT had a failed govt?
Stop attempting to gainsay the undeniable facts here, the certificatelesscattle rearer is no where near Jonathan in administration.
You are standing with Buhari because of your political/tribal interest, not because he earned your support. Every sane Nigeria knows that GEJ is the one that truly merits our support because of his awesome and unprecedented achievements.[/s]

With an average of over $100/barrel, even a deaf, dumb, mentally retarded slowpoke could have done all these. . .no more effort than signing a cheque on his table. I am not, by any account, going to hold brief for PMB who I readily admit has made many mistakes. But an administration that amassed almost 50 trillion naira during his 5+ years reign should have left the country in FAR BETTER shape than it was. POWER? Roads? Refineries? ZERO OVER TEN!! federal university my asss
Re: BBC Interview: I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Safinat Buhari – by Progressive01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Suddenly, iPod yewts have become almajiri slaves, ready to worship at Aisha's feet. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Buhari Give Zahra To A Yoruba Muslim. / Compensation To Boko Haram: El-rufai Opening A Can Of Warms That’ill Not Be Clos / Reasons Why Africa Is Still Underdeveloped - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.