Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time (34994 Views)

African Players In Europe: Iheanacho Wins Cup Tie For Leicester / MFM FC Winger, Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins Cnn's Goal Of The Week Award / Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's not luck... It's Hardwork, focus and Discipline.

Or better still the 3 D's (Dedication, Determination and Discipline) coz Talent and luck are never enough.

mecussey:

The kind luck wey dey follow this guy no be here ooo. The kind angels wey dey him back no be beans...if i see the guy i go commot cap, but any day wey him begin Bleep....na the begining of downfall, if he has ear, make him hear. He should just forget about women, they are the root of all downfall. Save your sprm guy achieve your goal and marry.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by ersonleads(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Philinho:

You need to be parked in d garage n b forgotten
Boss pls,take it easy on him.Na person pikin e b o

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Well indeed, it is not..... smiley

You just dropped another.... wink

Anyway, I just never knew I'll find you here and uhmmm... A Man City Fan?? A Cityzen...?? Wow!!!! That got me... smiley

ItsQuinn:
This is not my first comment on a sport thread smiley
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2016
kiss
TheSuperNerd:
Well indeed, it is not..... smiley

You just dropped another.... wink

Anyway, I just never knew I'll find you here and uhmmm... A Man City Fan?? A Cityzen...?? Wow!!!! That got me... smiley

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by ademusiwa2i: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2016
[size=28pt]I dont think he is a good player.

If you are talking of good players. You should talk of British Nigerian Nicky Ajose and Soni aluko are good players.

They work for their goals and not wait for their goals like . Iheanacho is waiting for the ball. that why he does not score goals all the time.

there is a different between a lucky player and a good player.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0vpGvQ1Eq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCtKUISzNlA
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by ademusiwa2i: 12:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Isaac success is another good player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKBPB12O1bU
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Ayowande1997(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Daninya11:
His goal against Zambia was sheer technique and class. His composure was outta here.

After dribbling the Zambia goal keeper, I thought he had lost control of the ball. As luck will have it, he controlled the ball with his left (strong) foot, making a mincemeat of 3 Zambian defenders before powering home.

Kelewonder deserves it.

Rashbaby is above him tho
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Napoleon55(m): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2016
ademusiwa2i:
[size=28pt]I dont think he is a good player.

If you are talking of good players. You should talk of British Nigerian Nicky Ajose and Soni aluko are good players.

They work for their goals and not wait for their goals like . Iheanacho is waiting for the ball.

there is a different between a lucky player and a good player.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0vpGvQ1Eq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCtKUISzNlA
define the word ''good" relate it to playing 4 matches and scoring 4 goals,playing 7 matches and scoring 6 goals and 7 assist,firing 14 shots and scoring 10 goals, n what do u get?. Yes r right,he is not good,the word good are use to qualify average players u mentioned above . Iheanacho is EXCELLENT not good. U r lucky u didn't say this kind of crab in a popular thread. Go n play 4 matches let's c how lucky u can be to score in all the 4 matches then we can talk.

7 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by richidinho(m): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Jobia:
I love this boy
Abeg no love am
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by ademusiwa2i: 1:52am On Oct 15, 2016
[size=28pt]Good is Jay jay okocha. that the best word to define good[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBzonG9zkg
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by cooldanito(m): 4:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Tolexander:
sometimes, I unconsciously pray make that Aguero get injury and no come back again. Cos his fitness is dulling my boy (Kelechi)
me self, I concur with you bro

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Tolexander: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Caseless:
argentines did not pray for anyone to fall before he got there. PHD syndrome typical of black people.
How do you know?

Moreover, was Aguero signed to be an understudy to any striker?

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Tolexander: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Napoleon55:
define the word ''good" relate it to playing 4 matches and scoring 4 goals,playing 7 matches and scoring 6 goals and 7 assist,firing 14 shots and scoring 10 goals, n what do u get?. Yes r right,he is not good,the word good are use to qualify average players u mentioned above . Iheanacho is EXCELLENT not good. U r lucky u didn't say this kind of crab in a popular thread. Go n play 4 matches let's c how lucky u can be to score in all the 4 matches then we can talk.
see this one quoting Musiwa!

Lol, you go tey there!

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by dharn10(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2016
Take it slow bro
Mrdecent:
I see this boy Wining world foothballer soon. He is hot
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by EugeneGee4(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Tolexander:
sometimes, I unconsciously pray make that Aguero get injury and no come back again. Cos his fitness is dulling my boy (Kelechi)

Lol u bad oooo, Iheanacho will definitely shine with or without Aguero

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by chibuzo9(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2016
yes yes yes yes
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Deekay9ja(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Caseless:
argentines did not pray for anyone to fall before he got there. PHD syndrome typical of black people.
but y not talk with sense? Not everything is an opportunity to criticise.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Ken4Christ: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2016
I haven't seen such composition at goal mouth by any striker for a long time. Maybe in Pele days. What most striker will do after dribbling the keeper is to hurriedly kick the ball which might go off target or stopped by the defenders. He is just too good. I hope enemies of progress will not bewitch him him with their charm. He should hold God strong. He is sure to be the youngest player that might win Africa best. He is the best striker in the history of Nigeria football.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2016
One thing about Nacho is his ability to play sublime passes, Make intelligent runs, Shoot with great finesse and his Concentration on-pitch is top notch...

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by omonnakoda: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2016
What is CNN goal of the week? Who has heard of that before.

It was a good goal which I thoroughly enjoyed. But

CNN goal of the week ? What is that? Since when?
Even Nairaland goal of the week makes more sense.Let us end this inferiority complex

Abeg.........
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by histemple: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Legend87:

Iheanacho, Please, one Question for you.. With all these goals and awards, do you know where your wife belong?cheesytongue

Yes, the wife belongs to the other room

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by silversonuc(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2016
am still amazed hw little kelechi scored men like diz

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2016
I c hm winning africa world best
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by lanreni: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2016
RichThug:
NCAN Ikotun Branch
Name Checked
Location Checked
Over To Manchester City Branch

The Ugu boys be doing us proud since 17BC cheesy
Point of correction. the Ugu boys that are salary earners are doing us proud. the flat-head so-called business men are the ones that are the bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by valarinz: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Tolexander:

So sad, black monkey mentality, your kinsmen should be even more ashamed of you, this is why our continent is still the least developed #pulldownsyndrome
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by valarinz: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Caseless:

My brother, that comment just ruined my smiles, more so dissappointing as over 80 peeps too liked his comment, how do we ever progress with this mentality, smh
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by 7inches: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by valarinz: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2016
7inches:

Guy tribalism is d problem in this country.
Imagime if this would have been his comment if this guy comes ftom same region as him.
We dnt hav a country in nigeria... truth.

Imagine some other peepz stil saying "Rashfor is better" when thus topic is not aby comparism btwn this guy nd rashford undecided
THIS IS NOT A COUNYRY....coz iv neva seen a country dat hate demselves so much coz of tribalism

Yes I agree with you, though I'm more disgusted with the antics of wishing someone else's downfall thinking it will aid their own progress,

What if aguero gets injured and coach goes for nolito and he delivers, then what next, we pray for nolito to get injured too, smh
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by ashala(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Young03:

stop dreaming

not now ...not till he retires

am not pessimistic oo BT ....he no even c first 11 play

neymar,hazard. .n co...dey oo

So what special qualities does those players you mentioned possess that he doesn't have or is it simply because he is an African?. #emancipateyourselffrommentalslavery#

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Young03:

stop dreaming

not now ...not till he retires
am not pessimistic oo BT ....he no even c first 11 play

neymar,hazard. .n co...dey oo
I thought Human Beings were on NL...?

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Bgorgeous: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Congratulations my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Ighalo Before And After Fame. / Gennaro Gattuso Slaps Gabriele Bellodi For Posing With A Barcelona Jersey / Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.