Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time (35035 Views)

African Players In Europe: Iheanacho Wins Cup Tie For Leicester / MFM FC Winger, Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins Cnn's Goal Of The Week Award / Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by 7inches: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2016
valarinz:

Yes I agree with you, though I'm more disgusted with the antics of wishing someone else's downfall thinking it will aid their own progress,

What if aguero gets injured and coach goes for nolito and he delivers, then what next, we pray for nolito to get injured too, smh

Yea dats very bad!..dats bad
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Caseless: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Deekay9ja:
[s] but y not talk with sense? Not everything is an opportunity to criticise.[/s]
senseless!
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Caseless: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
valarinz:

My brother, that comment just ruined my smiles, more so dissappointing as over 80 peeps too liked his comment, how do we ever progress with this mentality, smh
as if Aguero did not fight his way up there and still fighting to remain there. Where's reward for hardwork? Is kelechi better than aguero? No!

Don't mind those that liked his post, they're asinines too.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by koning: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2016
ArabMopol:
proudly 5%... any AFONJA man that will quote me wrong will die by fire

Igbo's and laudable achievement are like

Now it's proudly 5%, Igbo boy and SE. If he was from Anambra state, all you pathetic Anambra boys with inferiority complex and low self esteem will not allow other Igbos to breath with your chest beating.

Much respect to my more mature Imo brothers. Not one mention of his state of origin. Let's keep Igbos together. I will not be responding to meaningless quotes.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by ArabMopol(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2016
koning:

Now it's proudly 5%, Igbo boy and SE. If he was from Anambra state, all you pathetic Anambra boys with inferiority complex and low self esteem will not allow other Igbos to breath with your chest beating.

Much respect to my more mature Imo brothers. Not one mention of his state of origin. Let's keep Igbos together. I will not be responding to meaningless quotes.
I hope u will still locate that road that leads to your father's compound ? even AFONJA tout is claiming nwa AFO IMO .... i spite on you.... probably one of those people that have mix blood with ndi ugwu
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by 7inches: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wonderboi
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tolexander:
sometimes, I unconsciously pray make that Aguero get injury and no come back again. Cos his fitness is dulling my boy (Kelechi)
have u forgotten city has Gabriel Jesus
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Tolexander: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
ararume:
have u forgotten city has Gabriel Jesus
Which Gabriel Jesus?

The one presently playing for Palmeiras and will have a January contract with City or who?

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by 7inches: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by schumastic(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Tufiakwa for Chelsea undecided

shame on you, what do you know self and when did you start watching ball..support Chelsea n b happy always
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Started watching football since 2014 smiley.....NEVER! tongue
schumastic:

shame on you, what do you know self and when did you start watching ball..support Chelsea n b happy always
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by dazfoot: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Correct man! grin text fans to 33811
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by philemonemenike(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Gods say in his word for who l say l will bless his who l will bless no man no mortar can stop. play on to world!
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by olumidazz: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have always seem this dude as one of the deadliest footballers of these present days.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by kechywillz(m): 12:50am On Oct 16, 2016
My boy is doing us proud
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by schumastic(m): 4:27am On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Started watching football since 2014 smiley.....NEVER! tongue

too bad your team drew and Chelsea won with grand style..meanwhile 2014 is not bad for a lady, the form to join Chelsea is still out, so anytime you feel like switching pls le me know.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2016
You go wait ehn cheesy....Everton's defence was too strong and impenetrable plus the goal keeper is world class. Lol.....we tried smiley....we're still on top so I'm not too worried wink
schumastic:

too bad your team drew and Chelsea won with grand style..meanwhile 2014 is not bad for a lady, the form to join Chelsea is still out, so anytime you feel like switching pls le me know.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by schumastic(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You go wait ehn cheesy....Everton's defence was too strong and impenetrable plus the goal keeper is world class. Lol.....we tried smiley....we're still on top so I'm not too worried wink

good to know u watch football, so who did you watch it with and where?
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
With my dad at home smiley
schumastic:

good to know u watch football, so who did you watch it with and where?
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by schumastic(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
With my dad at home smiley
that's nice, I trust your weekend went great
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yes it was all right smiley....what about yours? smiley
schumastic:

that's nice, I trust your weekend went great
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by schumastic(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes it was all right smiley....what about yours? smiley

the best I ever had
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tell me about it cheesy
schumastic:

the best I ever had
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by schumastic(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Tell me about it cheesy
I can't say it here, maybe at the other side so I don't derail the thread
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Okay smiley
schumastic:

I can't say it here, maybe at the other side so I don't derail the thread
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Ayowande1997:

Rashbaby is above him tho

Iheanancho is the most prolific striker in Europe considering his goal conversion rate since 2015..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] / Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) / Lionel Messi's Hometown Bans Parents From Naming Their Children 'Messi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.