Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,240 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS (9086 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rises To 11.44% In December 2018—NBS / Nigeria's Inflation Declines To 17.78% / Cost Of Living In Nigeria Surges To 17.9% In September - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS by july66: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2016
blueto:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL8N1CK4JX?rpc=401&

Buhari's regime is a pattern(1983-1985), 2015-----. Get a yoruba speaking deputy, take over power, fight corruption, put people in jail to justify his coming, create hardship in the country through poor economic policies, commodities become essential commodities & get booted out. Old habits don't go easily. The next stage of the pattern is loading.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS by poweredcom(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2016
no1madman:

So dem fit suck my dickkk 4 100 naira. .

na me u de ask
Re: Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Did we expect a miracle when you have a dul.la.rd calling the shots
Re: Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS by KardinalZik(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Ewo!!!
Even NBS sef don dey lie? Lai Mohammed have infected the NBS!
Inflation rate is currently more than 67% judging by the definition of inflation. This is because, there's currently an increase of the prices of necessities (in some cases, even including tarrifs and taxes) by over 100%.
How much was the price of food items...then vs now?
How much was the price of clothing items...then vs now?
How much was electricity bill in your area...then vs now?
How much was the price of petroleum products (including kerosene)...then vs now?
How much was dollar exchange rate...then vs now?
.....and many more indices of inflation.
Re: Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS by Dalmon(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Support this governance. I believe in Pmb led administration. I am already seeing light across the country. Instead of criticizing him why cant we just unite, pray fervently foq the country to move forward.
Re: Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS by Obijulius: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Body language sorry odour at work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency / Any Alternatives To Western Union And Money Gram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.