Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To (668 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Unpaid Salaries: FG Yet To Receive Fresh Bailout Request From States-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by Oluwatosin555(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
I was jejely having fun through my Facebook page that I came across this post by a lady where she stated that there could be other rooms but she belonged to the Boardroom....... na serious issue

May be she's following the footsteps of Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Mrs Ibukunoluwa Awosika

checkout her post.....

Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mchew. Person wey dey type letter for Oga.. iffa woze dat girl slap eh

5 Likes

Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by Oluwatosin555(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
I concur.......FTC straight
Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by jahsson(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew. Person wey dey type letter for Oga.. iffa woze dat girl slap eh

hahahaha... Oga take am easy... cheesy cheesy
thats y she's not yet married....
Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by PaulIdu: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
See her cheap face like boardroom

1 Like

Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by MinorityTribe: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
See this one dey form boardroom? God punish you! I blame Buhari for this. Now irrelevant nincompoops want to cash in the controversy and become famous. Go and marry jor.

1 Like

Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by finalboss1(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2016
chai no chill... guys wey dey above wicked
Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by jiinxed: 12:15am On Oct 15, 2016
She's yoruba, don't take her serious. They are known to speak from both sides of their mouths.
Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by DesChyko: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2016
At this point I have to ask..

"Lady, what inspired this post'

In other words, "Who ask you?"
Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by richidinho(m): 2:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Na marriage she need not boardroom

1 Like

Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by rose54321: 3:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians, the majortiy are bunch of nincompoops,
The lady said nothing wrong infact I admire her comment, yes we women are no longer housewives, many are heads at various levels.

The guys on the forum are just pained.
Whether you like or not women are going higher.

1 Like

Re: Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:16am On Oct 15, 2016
rose54321:
Nigerians, the majortiy are bunch of nincompoops,
The lady said nothing wrong infact I admire her comment, yes we women are no longer housewives, many are heads at various levels.

The guys on the forum are just pained.
Whether you like or not women are going higher.

No one is pained but she's so pompous.... "I slay dragons" who she epp? grin grin

"Even bedroom you gats to ask nicely"

She's a noisemaker grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Is A Failure, Says Obiogbolu / Buhari Has Considered The Inevitable Disintegration Of Nigeria - IPOB / Fayose Was Hosted Today By Segun Oni (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.