Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (83319 Views)

Get Your Hybrid Seeds At Affordable Price / Get Your Hybrid Vegetable Seeds Here / Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by wengerman: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
are they GMO seeds
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Not at all.GMO are prohibited.
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seunabimbola: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Hi, how do I contact you please? We need mango and fig seedlings.

thanks
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Emmy1379: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Do you have PKM1 Moringa seed?
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
No
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
But u can contact SEEDWORLD LTD on 07082638957 for recommendation of possible contact to source for it.
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by mejai(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2018
do u still have hybrid breadfruit?
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gdeven, we do not have that.
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
**UNDERSTANDING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PLANT AND PESTS AND VARYING LEVELS OF ADAPTATION **

The relationship between a plant and a pest or pathogen is very complex. The terms that describe the reaction of a plant variety to a pest or pathogen are determined by tests with known and characterized biotypes, pathotypes, races or strains of the pest or pathogen in question.

In practice however, the ability of a pest or pathogen to cause disease in or damage to a plant depends on environmental conditions, the properties of the organism itself and the capacity of the plant to defend itself.

Plant varieties within a species can differ in their ability to defend themselves. Under different conditions, such as age of the plant, pest or pathogen pressure and degree of virulence or adverse environmental conditions, the interaction between the same plant variety and pest or pathogen may have different outcomes.

Pests and pathogens are known to develop and form new biotypes, pathotypes, races or strains that can cause disease in or damage to plants that remain unaffected by the original form of the pest or pathogen.

**DEFINITION OF TERMS IN PLANTS**

1. IMMUNITY : This means the plant is not subject to attack or infection by a specified pest or pathogen.

2. RESISTANCE : The ability of a plant variety to restrict the growth and development of a specified pest or pathogen and/or the damage they cause when compared to susceptible plant varieties under similar environmental conditions and pest or pathogen pressure. Resistant varieties may exhibit some disease symptoms or damage under heavy pest or pathogen pressure.
Two levels of resistance are defined:

3. HIGH RESISTANCE (HR): plant varieties that highly restrict the growth and development of the specified pest or pathogen under normal pest or pathogen pressure when compared to susceptible varieties. These plant varieties may, however, exhibit some symptoms or damage under heavy pest or pathogen pressure.

4 . INTERMEDIATE RESISTANCE (IR) : Plant varieties that restrict the growth and development of the specified pest or pathogen, but may exhibit a greater range of symptoms or damage compared to highly resistant varieties. Intermediate resistant plant varieties will still show less severe symptoms or damage than susceptible plant varieties when grown under similar environmental conditions and/or pest or pathogen pressure.

5. SUSCEPTIBLE : The inability of a plant variety to restrict the growth and development of a specified pest or pathogen.

6. TOLERANCE : The ability of a plant variety to endure abiotic stress without serious consequences for growth, appearance and yield. Vegetable companies will continue to use tolerance for abiotic stress.

NB : In purchase of seeds varieties it is important to take into cognisance the above in decision making .At SEEDWORLD LTD we offer you seed varieties that have varying characteristics and resistance levels.You can reach us or WhatsApp on 07082638957(WhatsApp) for our seed catalogs of the 4 to 5 imported company seeds we deal on.
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pics
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pls do well to check for seed variety pics on the different pages of this thread .
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
A LESSON TO LEARN IN FARMING BUSINESS SHARED FROM A FARMER IN IBADAN ON LABOURERS.

At Ibadan where my farm is you can't get labourers to do the work that you pay them for. To clear one acre alone you pay about 30k_you transport them , you feed them, it is frustrating. I estimated about 1.5n for clearing and planting on 10 acres on paper from my house but reality when I get to the farm is a nightmare. I pay them, feed them, give them comfortable accommodation and tell them what to do and go back to Lagos. By the time I come back there is no labourer on the farm. I have spent over 3 m so far and succeeded in planting 5acres. To achieve that I have been on the farm now for the past 3 weeks, if my husband wants to see me he has to come to Ibadan. Yesterday, I had to get a new set of labourers, remove my fancy nails, remove my wig and dress and put on cut off jeans and sweaters and start digging in the dirt to clear the ground and show them how I wanted it done. From 11 am to 5pm I was in the rain with them, because I was there they had to stay as well. Thank God I got practical farming experience that is what helped me. The fancy consultant I got and paid 300k to come and teach my labourers was long gone, its my experience and practical farming knowledge that saved the day . farming without practical experience is like throwing money down the drain. Cassava, maize etc to me is a great waste of time and not commensurate to the hard work involved in farming. Till you are ready to get in the ground with labourers you are not ready to farm. Presently, there is a glut of cassava and maize in the market because every farmer is planting it. If you are lucky a capster will sell for 20k, that is about a ton like 200 tubers. Out of that you pay 10k for driver, 5k for labourers and you are left with 5k profit if you are lucky , after all the hard work and investment. That is bad business. My advice, get practical farming training, don't plant what everyone is planting. I have shared my experience on this platform before. From my backyard sack farm, I planted habanero, lettuce and kale and I make about 50k evey week. I also planted ugu, called the market women to come and buy, they harvested 5kg and offered 1,500. My husband chased them out of the compound, I packed the ugu they harvested in my boot and went to hawk it in the market. I sold for double. I learnt a bitter lesson that day, never plant what you don't have a market for, and make sure its a high value crop. In all your getting, get wisdom, get practical experience before you throw your hard earned money away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Gdeven great farmers and prospective farmers.. A Happy new month to you all from SEEDWORLD INTEGRATED CONCEPT LIMITED .We wish to inform you that the listed garden size cultivation seeds.These are special small size packages most in seed count and few grams,meant for those who want to do home
gardening for vegetables and culinary herbs for personal consumption and growing experience.
They are very affordable .

*** SEED TYPES AND VARIETIES ***

GREEN AMARANTH – POINTED LEAF
CAIXIN GREENPETIOLE
CAIXIN HONG KONG
LETTUCE - LOOSELEAF
WATER - SPINACH
FAN PAK CHOY
DWARF PAK CHOY
GREEN AMARANTH – ROUND
CORIANDER
CAIXIN CUT FLOWER
KALE
AMARANTH HALF RED
MUSTARD HEADING
NAI YOU PAK CHOY
LETTUCE BUTTERHEAD
CELERY
AMARANTH ALL RED
BAMBOO LEAF MUSTARD
AROMATIC CELTUCE
RED LETTUCE – FIRE RED
KALE HONG KONG
CHINESE CABBAGE – ONG KING
LEEK – PROSPERITY
OKRA – SEVEN STAR
HOT CHILI PADI
BITTER GOURD
POLE BEAN – SUMMER
CUCUMBER – BATU
RED PEPPER
RADISH – WHITE

FRENCH BEAN – CREAMY
PLUMOSA MIXED – PHOENIX
CLEOME SPINASA MIXED – FAIRY
DIANTHUS CHINENSIS MIXED – STARFISH
VERBENA HYBRIDA MIXED – LITTLE CHERRY
TAGETES PATULA – HULA
ORNAMENTAL PEPPER MIXED – NEON
ORNAMENTAL PUMPKIN – HODGEPODGE
HOLY BASIL
LEMON BASIL
SWEET BASIL
MINI EGGPLANT
WINGED BEAN
PURPLE RED CABBAGE
PURPLE RED DWARF PAK CHOY
HGW-00218 DWARF YARD LONG BEAN
GREEN GALAXY LETTUCE
F1 HYBRID SWEET CORN
F1 HYBRID EGGPLANT – PURPLE DREAM
F1 HYBRID OKRA – BEST FIVE
F1 HYBRID ANGLED LOOFAH
CABBAGE – GIANT
F1 HYBRID CAULIFLOWER
YARD LONG BEAN – EVERGREEN
CUCUMBER – JAPANESE SHOGUN
HGW-00310 F1 HYBRID WATERMELON
HGW-00311 F1 HYBRID EGGPLANT – ROUND PURPLE
F1 HYBRID BOTTLE GOURD
F1 HYBRID BICOLOR SWEET CORN
F1 HYBRID HONEY DEW
PUMPKIN – GOLD BUTTER
F1 HYBRID MELON
CHERRY TOMATO – SAKURA
F1 MINI BITTER GOURD – GREEN GEM
F1 MINI CUCUMBER – MINI FIVE
F1 ROUND EGGPLANT – BICOLOR
OKRA – LADY RED
CHINESE CABBAGE – GOLDEN
OLD CUCUMBER – GOLDEN ROD
WINTER GOURD – EMPEROR
SNAKE GOURD – MY FAIR LADY
JAPANESE KAILAN – HONSHU
VITAMIN TATSOI – WEALTHY
WHITE SWEET CORN – QUICKSILVER
WHITE EGGPLANT - SHINING
GREEN GIANT SWEET PEPPER
GREEN, RED & YELLOW SWEET PEPPER
TOMATO CAMERON

For catalog, order placement or further enquiries pls call SEEDWORLD LTD 07082638957(WHATAPP) ,08141818369 ,Email; seedworldintegratedconceptltd@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by 1kingwriter: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Seedworld:

A LESSON TO LEARN IN FARMING BUSINESS SHARED FROM A FARMER IN IBADAN ON LABOURERS.

At Ibadan where my farm is you can't get labourers to do the work that you pay them for. To clear one acre alone you pay about 30k_you transport them , you feed them, it is frustrating. I estimated about 1.5n for clearing and planting on 10 acres on paper from my house but reality when I get to the farm is a nightmare. I pay them, feed them, give them comfortable accommodation and tell them what to do and go back to Lagos. By the time I come back there is no labourer on the farm. I have spent over 3 m so far and succeeded in planting 5acres. To achieve that I have been on the farm now for the past 3 weeks, if my husband wants to see me he has to come to Ibadan. Yesterday, I had to get a new set of labourers, remove my fancy nails, remove my wig and dress and put on cut off jeans and sweaters and start digging in the dirt to clear the ground and show them how I wanted it done. From 11 am to 5pm I was in the rain with them, because I was there they had to stay as well. Thank God I got practical farming experience that is what helped me. The fancy consultant I got and paid 300k to come and teach my labourers was long gone, its my experience and practical farming knowledge that saved the day . farming without practical experience is like throwing money down the drain. Cassava, maize etc to me is a great waste of time and not commensurate to the hard work involved in farming. Till you are ready to get in the ground with labourers you are not ready to farm. Presently, there is a glut of cassava and maize in the market because every farmer is planting it. If you are lucky a capster will sell for 20k, that is about a ton like 200 tubers. Out of that you pay 10k for driver, 5k for labourers and you are left with 5k profit if you are lucky , after all the hard work and investment. That is bad business. My advice, get practical farming training, don't plant what everyone is planting. I have shared my experience on this platform before. From my backyard sack farm, I planted habanero, lettuce and kale and I make about 50k evey week. I also planted ugu, called the market women to come and buy, they harvested 5kg and offered 1,500. My husband chased them out of the compound, I packed the ugu they harvested in my boot and went to hawk it in the market. I sold for double. I learnt a bitter lesson that day, never plant what you don't have a market for, and make sure its a high value crop. In all your getting, get wisdom, get practical experience before you throw your hard earned money away.

Reality

1 Like

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
**SEEDWORLD INTEGRATED CONCEPT LIMITED**

**Our Services**

We deal on the following :

**SALES OF FERTILZERS :INORGANIC FERTILIZERS/ORGANIC FERTILIZERS**

**INORGANIC FERTILIZERS **

*NPK *SSP *UREA. *DAP.
*MOP .

**INORGANIC LIQUID FERTILIZER ***

*COCOBOOST

**ORGANIC FERTILIZERS**
*DI GROW .
* FERTIPLUS
* BOOST EXTRA.

*ORGANIC SOIL PEST CONTROL **

** WASTE DECOMPOSER.

**FOLIAR ORGANIC FERTILIZERS **

*Harvest Plus.
*DI Grow(Green and Red).
*Fruit Bloom.
*ESEFORT Organic fertilizer.

**SALES OF AGRO-CHEMICALS***

*Fungicides. (e. g Red Force ,Control total e. t. c)
*Herbicides(Paraforce ,Force up e.t.c.)
*Insecticides. (Zeb Force, Best,Sharp Shooter,Imiforce. )
*Rodenticide.
*Termicide.
*Nematicide.

**ORGANIC PESTICIDES**

* Neem Oil (per litre)
* Neem leaf extra.

**OTHER ITEMS**

*SNAILS(POL,MEDIUM ,
LARGE AND JUMBO.
*SNAILS FEED AND CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT.
*LOAMY SOIL FOR SNAIL'S.
* MOLASSES. e.t.c

**SALES OF HYBRID(F1) AND IMPROVED OPEN POLLINATED SEEDS FROM 4 MAJOR SEED COMPANIES***

*East West Seeds.(Thailand).
*Lion Seed (Thailand)
*Continental seeds(Kenya )
*Technisem Seeds (France) and more....

**HYBRID VEGETABLE SEEDS/TREE SEEDS ***

*We deal on both Hybrid (F1) Seeds and Open pollinated variety seeds such as the following :

Garden eggs,Cauliflower,Parsley,Brocolli,Butternut squash, cabbage, carrot,Maize (Oba 2,4,6,98 )onions,watermelon, squash,Green beans,Cucumber,Okro,Chinese cabbage,sweet corn, Lectuce,African leaves,Tomatoes, hot,chilly, and sweet pepper ,beetroot,Kale,
Mint seeds, Stevia ,Dwarf Indonesia paw paw seeds,European Egg plant,Ugu seeds,Yam seeds, Ewedu seeds, Shoko seeds, Tete seeds,waterleaf seeds,Soya beans seeds. E.t.c.

**PREMIUM HYBRID MAIZE **

* PIONEER MAIZE SEEDS. (12.6KG)
* SEEDCO MAIZE (2KG)

**SALES OF SUPPLEMENTS**

*Calmag.
*Ethrin and more....

**SALES OF SEED TRAYS**

*128 cells/holes
*200 cells/holes.
*Cocoa peat for nursery(5kg)
* Nursery bags/nylon .

**SALES OF FARM IMPLEMENTS/MACHINES**.

*Roll Weeders.
*Multipurpose tiller machine.
*Seed planters(Single and double compartments)
*Power Sprayer (Knapsack)
*Seedlings transplanters. e.t.c.

**SALES OF ECONOMIC TREE SEEDS /SEEDLINGS.***

DWARF SEEDLINGS/SEEDS AVAILABLE WITH SHORT TIME TO MATURITY.

1.Citrus (Sweet Orange, grape, lemon, Tangerine e.tc.
2.Cashew (Brazil, Jumbo)
3.Mango (Cherry, Peter, Kenny, Kent e.t.c varieties )
4. Coconut (4 varieties)
5. Cocoa hybrid.
6. Sour sop .
7. Jumbo Guava .
8.Avocado pear
9. Pawpaw seeds (Indonesian dwarf)
10. Ogbono
11. Avenger
12. Kola nut
13. Bitter kola
14.Oil Palm tree (Tenera and Supergene)
15. Date palm
16. Pine apple suckers.
17.All Apples
18. Moringa
19.Coffee
20.Passion fruit.
21.Plantain suckers.
22. Banana suckers.
23. Olive tree .
24. Fig tree .
25. Jack fruit .
26. Bread fruit .

**TREE SEEDS**.

1. CASTOR SEEDS.
2. PAW PAW SEEDS.
3. JASTROPHA SEEDS.
4. CASHEW NUT.
5. SNAKE REPELLENT SEEDS.

For further enquiries or purchase ,pricing, pls call SEEDWORLD LTD 07082638957 or whatapp.Email : seedworldintegratedconceptltd@gmail.com

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
**THE PROPERTIES AND USEFULNESS OF LOAMY SOIL*

LOAM SOIL: Standard loam soil – composed of 40% sand, 40% silt, and 20% clay – is the ideal soil for gardening and growing vegetables especially.

The concentration isn’t set in stone however: the proportions of sand, silt, and clay can vary resulting to variations of loam soil. These include silty loam, sandy loam, sandy clay loam, and silty clay loam, containing 10% sand, 70% silt, and 20% clay.

**PROPERTIES*

Clay soils are known for being dense and having good water and nutrient retention characteristics. This makes the soil a good medium for growing flowers and plants with demanding watering requirements.

Sandy soil, on the other hand, is the choice for plants that can handle the summer heat like cacti, tulips, shrubs, and other plants that don’t need a lot of water to thrive.

Outside of desert plants however, sandy soil isn’t a great soil on its own because it doesn’t have good water and nutrient retention like clay soils do. On the plus side, its good drainage means the soil warms quicker than others, allowing gardeners to start working on their garden sooner.

And then there are silty soils whose particles are smaller than sand but larger than clay. While not as fine as clay, silt can hold moisture and nutrients well, but it also has the tendency to get compacted when under constant pressure. Known to be more fertile than other soil types, it’s no surprise that coloured flowers, grasses, vines, and other plants thrive in moist soil that’s high in silt content.

Loam soil is the result when you combine silt, sand, and clay, carrying the best characteristics of all 3 soil types and allowing gardeners to grow just about any plant or tree they want.

Having loam soil in your garden means you don’t have to amend and add too much to the soil. The clay and silt particles allow loam soil to retain moisture and nutrients, while the sand particles ensure that the ground doesn’t get easily compacted and waterlogged.

It has all of the strengths of 3 soil types but without their weaknesses, making loam the ideal gardening soil regardless of the season: it doesn’t dry under the summer heat like sand nor does it get waterlogged during winter like clay.

Unsurprisingly, fertility is another trademark of loam soil – moist, loose, and teeming with organic matter and healthy microscopic organisms that help optimize nutrient cycling for plants. Loam soils are usually filled with decaying insects and plants, which can only help enrich the soil.

These decaying organic matter are broken down slowly but surely – releasing nutrients into the ground for your garden plants to feed on.

Worms and other friendly critters, on the other hand, move through the ground – mixing the soil and creating water passages as they go their way. This ensures that the plants have a good base to grow in – one that drains water well but retains enough moisture and plant food for healthy growth.

**So how can you tell if you have loam soil*?

Distinguishing loam soil is quite easy with its rich and dark brown appearance. If you pick up a handful of loam soil, it’s usually moist and can be easily rolled into ball – but easily crumbles upon touching when the correct proportions of silt, clay, and sand are present. You can also run water over loam soil. You’ll notice that while it drains the excess water easily, it still retains its trademark moisture.

*Preparation**

Loam is the best soil for gardening, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing you can do to improve it. After all, while a soil may have all the best properties of sand, silt, and clay, it needs to provide more than that. Your garden soil also needs to have the right nutrients at the right amounts to keep garden plants in tip-top shape.

To find the right supplements for your soil, you need to determine the nutrients your loam soil contains and how much of each.

A gardener needs to turn their attention to three things to answer the questions above:

The mineral sources and organic material in the soil.How much the soil has eroded and weathered?
The amount of nutrients consumed by the plants that previously occupied the space.
Fortunately, while plants need many nutrients to survive and thrive, you don’t have to keep tabs on all of them and focus only on the major plant nutrients – nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium or NPK for short.

Chemical fertilisers are available to give your loam soil a nutrient boost, usually labeled with 3 numbers, each representing the percentage of NPK they contain. But keep in mind that chemical fertilisers don’t provide more than NPK.

True, they are less expensive than natural fertilisers for short-term results since chemical fertilisers dissolve easily, giving your garden the quick boost it needs. The downside, however, is that these fertilisers also drain out of the soil easily.

Natural fertilisers, on the other hand, have more to offer as far as plant nutrition is concerned, containing NPK along with several trace elements and micro nutrients that plants also need – although in smaller amounts.

The issue with natural fertilisers though is that it’s impossible to get NPK in precise values, which varies from one source to another. If you plan to use natural fertilisers for enriching your loam soil, you may want to consult a gardening book that lists various NPK sources along with their average values.

Fertilisers from natural sources also prove to be more cost efficient in the long run than their chemical-based counterparts.

Natural fertilisers are made of organic material, broken down to release nutrients overtime. While it doesn’t give plants a quick boost, the natural process ensures that nutrients are not wasted and washed off the soil.

All this talk about NPK shouldn’t worry you if you add compost at least twice a year, keeping the humus level in your garden healthy.

However, if you want to further build up your soil’s fertility, giving your plants and garden an NPK boost every now and then is in order. You want to apply fertiliser to your loam soil when the plants develop leaves, next when they begin to bloom flowers, and finally when the plants start bearing fruits.

*PROS AND CONS*

**What’s Nice About Loam Soil*

Loam is the most popular soil for gardening and agriculture, and for good reasons. Its balanced mixture of sand, silt, and clay makes the soil well-aeriated and drained while retaining enough moisture and nutrients for plants to feed on. Good loam soil also allows for ideal root penetration as the sand particles keep the ground from being too tightly packed and dense.

The pores between soil particles are responsible for water retention – and soils with finer particles have more spaces and greater water retention. When the ground is watered, most of the water moves downward, continuously and almost immediately after irrigation due to gravity.

However, water is also logged in the pores between soil particles – almost filling the entire space. keeping the soil moist long after watering. Since loam soil has fine silt and clay particles, it can hold water better than sandy soil.

Good drainage is one of loam soil’s positive trademarks. Without good drainage, soil can easily become waterlogged - suffocating the roots of plants because of insufficient aeriation and causing root rot. Loam soil, however, has only 50% of its soil pore space occupied with water – ideal according to experts.

When gardeners are working with other soil types, amending – the process enhancing soil quality by adding organic and inorganic materials – is a must, and gardeners usually steer clear from heavier, unamendable soils. Loam soil, however, is easily cultivated and generally rich in nutrients. Keep in mind though that there are variations of loam soil, those that have higher amounts of clay or sand, may need amending depending on the concentration.

**What’s Not So Nice About Loam Soil ?**

The right combination of the 3 main soil particles give loam an excellent structure, making it easier to work with than other types of soil. That said, loam soil not without disadvantages.

Erosion is one of the main issues with loam soil. While it retains water easily, moisture doesn’t penetrate the soil well enough to increase its density and bulk. Loam soil particles are prone to detaching especially when disturbed by rain, strong winds, and even day-to-day activities – washing or blowing away silt and clay particles and leaving behind sand particles notoriously known for being very light.

As far as plant variety is concerned, loam soil can accommodate almost every plant…almost. If you plan to grow plants or shrubs that prefer sandy, free-draining soils (like cactus and other desert plants), loam soil may be too fine, heavy, and drains too slowly for the plant roots.

*PLANTS**

*ROSE*

This woody perennial has over 100 species and boasts thousands of cultivars. Roses can turn into erect shrubs – growing climbing stems that have sharp prickles. However, what made roses world-famous are its beautiful flowers. While the flowers vary in shape and size, they’re often large, spectacular, and boast a wide range of colours.

*TOMATO*

Many think that tomato is a vegetable, but botanically speaking, it’s a fruit. One can’t deny, however, the near-endless culinary uses of its red, juicy berry.Not to mention tomato is rich in lycopene whose list of health benefits is also impressive. Tomatoes thrive with moist, soft, loamy soil as their roots tend to go deep.

*BABY’S BREATH**

Its flowers are mainstays of flower shops, commonly used as filling for corsages. The plant can grow up to 1.2 meters tall with its branching stems teeming with tiny white, pink, or purple flowers hence the name.It’s an excellent plant for decorating borders, rock formations, and other points of interest in your garden.

*CABBAGE**

It’s not just one of the most cultivated vegetables in the world, cabbage is one of the healthiest foods too! The leafy vegetable belongs to the same family as kale and broccoli, and it grows best in heavier loam soils with higher silt or clay percentage.It’s an excellent source of essential vitamins and low in calories too.

*BROCCOLI**

This vegetable has been extremely underappreciated especially my most farmers. However, broccoli, which thrives in heavier soils like its relative above, is a powerhouse of health benefits.It’s rich in protein, can help lower bad cholesterol, and has positive effects in the body’s detoxification process.

*CARROT**

Contrary to broccoli and cabbage, carrots require loamy soils with higher sand percentage.Growing carrots require patience but a good harvest will prove worth it: this member of the parsley family has numerous culinary uses and is a rich source of potassium, carotene, vitamin A, and nutrients.

LOAM SOIL: Standard loam soil – composed of 40% sand, 40% silt, and 20% clay –...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by ttwork(m): 2:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Chinese greenhouse company for agriculture

Supply: polytunnel greenhouse, shade net, fertilizer, irrigation pipe, vegetables seeds.

Ocean Blue Machinery Technology Ltd
-Professional Agriculture Machinery Manufacturer

ADD, No. 431, Golden Flower Rd, Qingzhou, Shandong, China
Mail, sinogreenhouse@outlook.com
Call, + 86 15265629106
Skype, jeremyqz
Whatsapp, +86 15265629106
Web, www.ioceanblue.com

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Gdday,pls create a thread for your advert.This page is exclusive for SEEDWORLD LTD.Thank u.
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
SEEDWORLD INTEGRATED CONCEPT LIMITED.

The following seed categories are available for interested individuals.

**CULINARY HERB SEEDS **

1. Chamomile (0.1gram satchet )
2. Catnip (400 seeds)
3. Organic Florence fennel herb seed (100gram)
4. Basil (500 seeds )
5. Chives (400 seeds)
6. Cilantro (250 seeds)
7. Dill (250 seeds)
8. Marjoram (500 seeds)
9. Oregano (Italian and Normal 1000 seeds)
10. Parsley (Normal 0.5gram and Italian 600 seeds).
11. Rosemary (0.5gram)
12. Sage (1gram) .
13. Fenugreek (100gram).
14. Summer savory (500 seeds)
15. Borage (100seeds)
16. Tarragon ( 0.5gram)
17. Mint (0.15gram)
18. Lavender (True) 0.45gram.
19.Thyme ( 500seed)
20. Comfrey (100seeds)
21. Calendula (100seeds)
22. Stinging Nettle (500seeds)
23. Pepper mint (300 seeds)
24. Dandelion (100seeds).

*GRASS SEEDS AVAILABLE**

25. Wheat grass / cat grass (100gram).
26. Hermaria Glabra (Green Carpet) (600seeds).
27. Lemon Grass (500seeds)
28. Mosquito Repellant Grass (200 seeds)
29. Citronella plant seed (100 seeds).

*FLOWER SEEDS AVAILABLE**

30. Sunflower seed (85 seeds)
31. Marigold (125seeds).

**VEGETABLE SEEDS AVAILABLE*

33. Kale (Curly and plain) 500seeds and 25grams respectively.
34. Spinach (200 seeds)
35. Broccoli (1.1gram)
36. Cauliflower (5gram)
37. Radish (10gram)
38. Cabbage (Red and Green) 5g and 50g .
39. Tomatoes (5g ,50g and 100g respectively)
40. Pepper (chilli,habanero,Sweet pepper)
41. Pumpkin seeds (100grams)
42. Green beans (100gram and 1kg )
43. Egg Plant / Garden egg 5g and 100g .
44. Lettuce (Iceberg) 10g and 50grams.
45. Celery (25grams)
46. Coriander (25grams)
47. Okra (10g and 100g)
48. Beetroot (10g and 100g)
49. Watermelon (10g,50g 100g, 500grams).
50. Butternut Squash (50grams)
51. Onion (5g,50g and 500grams)
52. Cucumber (5g,50g,100g and 500grams)
53. Watercress (True) 500 seeds.
54. Asparagus (225seeds)
55. Sweet corn (250grams and 1kg)
56. Carrot (5g,100g and 500g)

**ECONOMIC TREE SEEDS**

57. Castor Bean (100 seeds)
58. Jastropha (10 seeds)
59. Citrus Dwarf Seeds (Orange,mandarin,Tangerine, Grape fruit, Lemon and Lime.
60. Olive tree (100 seeds)
61. Neem tree (100 seeds)
62.Loblolly pine tree (25 seeds)
63.Cocoa tree (5 seeds)
64. Sacred /African fig tree seeds (50 seeds).
65. Mimosa tree seed(25seeds)
66. Guava common (500 seeds)
67. Red Lady papaya (500seeds).
68. Sour Sop (25 seeds)
69. Passion Fruit (50 seeds)
70. Arabian coffee tree (100seeds)
71. Fuji apple tree (100seeds)
72. Italian cypress tree (100seeds)
73. Kentucky coffee Tree (25 seeds)
74. Lemon Scented Gum tree. (25 seeds)
75. Moringa tree (500 seeds)
76. F87 Giant Pomegranate tree ( 15 seeds).
77. Avocado tree seeds (2 seeds)
78. F55 African Fig tree (2 seeds)
79. Date palm tree (7 seeds).
80. Banana (Musa) 10 seeds.

For Purchase ,Pricing or further enquiries do call/Whatsapp SEEDWORLD LTD 07082638957 / 08141818369. Email : seedworldintegratedconceptltd@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
INTRODUCING ORGANIC COMPOST FERTILIZER.

Organic fertilizers have many benefits for the soil. Unlike chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers reduce acidity in the soil and do not cause leaching. They do not kill beneficial microorganisms in the soil. Organic fertilizers also help improve the structure of the soil including the circulation of air, which sustains beneficial microorganisms that help release nutrients to the soil. The major nutrient that crops such as maize require is nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). Apart from these, growing crops also require micro-nutrients such as copper (Cu), manganese (Mn), magnesium (Mg), iron (Fe), calcium (Ca) and sulphur (S).

Organic fertilizers contain plant or animal-based materials that are either a byproduct or end product of naturally occurring processes, such as manures, leaves and compost. The biggest advantage of an organic fertilizer is that the danger of over-fertilization is reduced unlike on inorganic fertilizers as the nutrients are released slowly and hence they are available over a longer period and only few applications are required. Organic fertilizer improves the soil by escalating the soil’s ability to hold water and nutrients and decreases the erosion and soil crusting or leaching caused by rain and wind. Using organic fertilizer adds more natural nutrients, feeds important microbes in the soil and improves the structure of the soil. Organic fertilizers continue to improve the soil even after the plants have taken the nutrients they need and therefore, the longer the soil is fed with organic fertilizers, the better its composition and texture will be.

Moreso,Organic fertilizers are as effective as chemical ones, and they are not harmful for the soil and people’s health. For example COMPOST PLUS organic fertilizer is really good. The results of testing from different clients we raised showed that Compost plus organic fertilizer increases the yield of different crops from 10% to 40%, depending on the geographical area of cultivation and on weather conditions.

Furthermore , Soil without microorganisms is just Dirt.Microorganisms Provide a natural defense by competing with disease causing microorganisms,Build micro-aggregates to improve soil health through aeration and water retention, Eat nutrients in the soil and store them before releasing to the plants,and Provide a nutrient reservoir to which plants have access 24 x 7, and can eat whenever they are hungry.

By using Organic COMPOST PLUS there are many advantages such as environmental advantages, advantages to soil, advantages to plants, advantages farmers.

**WHAT IS COMPOST PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER?*

Compost plus organic fertilizer is a Grade A all purpose organic fertilizer produced from Municipal Solid waste .It is produced for today's naturally and environmentally conscious farmers and society. Compost plus offers a safe natural organic and cost effective fertilizers free of chemicals.

It is environmentally Ozone health friendly product and has been found by farmers to increase Agricultural production resulting in BUMBER HARVEST and TOP QUALITY for commercial crops ,fruits and vegetable production .

*ADVANTAGES OF USING COMPOST PLUS FOR CROP PRODUCTION**

1. It enhances plant vigour which contributes to disease and stress resistance.

2. It enhances plant growth by providing important plant nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus and potassium (NPK) .

3. It is effective as both fertilizer and soil conditioner.It feeds both soil and plants.

4.It is pesticide and fumigant free.

5. It is odourless and non- toxic .

6. It is proven by horticulturist and landscaping experts to produce bigger, brighter ,naturally healthy flowers ,leaves and plants.

7. Best for all season farming.

8. Compost plus is free from harmful chemicals which makes it ideal for the following ;

(i) Vegetable growers.
(ii) Horticulture.
(iii) General landscaping.
(iv) Home gardens.
(v) Lawn Care.
(vi) Commercial Growers.
(vii) Turf professionals.

*HOW TO USE COMPOST PLUS AS APPLICABLE TO THE FOLLOWING CROP CATEGORIES**

(A) VEGETABLES AND FLOWERS.
E.g Cabbages, Carrot,Cucumber, Lettuce,Okra, Onions,Fluted pumpkins, Radish, Tomatoes, Pepper,Spinach and parsley etc.

**APPLICATION**

(a) Planting Crop : Make a hole and mix 25grams of Compost plus with soil and plant the seeds.

(b) Existing Crop : Make a ring like a trench of about 1ft deep and 1ft to the base or root of the crop ,then mix 25gram of compost plus with the soil in the circle and cover it.

(c) For raised Beds : Make a 10meter square bed and spread 250 grams of compost plus on it ,then broadcast your seeds.

(B) CASH /TREE CROPS : E.g Cocoa,Coconut, Kola nut, Mango,Cashew, ,Oil palm etc.

(a) Planting : Dig a hole and mix 250grams (equivalent to 5 Nescafe tin) of compost plus with soil and plant your crop.

(b) Existing Crop : Make a ring of about 2cm to 3cm deep,around the drip line of the plant and mix 250grams of compost with the soil and cover up.

(C) CEREALS
E.g Maize,Millet,Rice,Sorghum and wheat etc.

(a) Planting : Mix 15gram of compost plus with the soil and plant your seed.

(b) Existing Plants : Maize and Millet etc Make a ring or circle of about 5cm round the base of the crop ,mix 25grams of compost plus with the original farm soil and cover it.

(c) Planting of Rice : Swamp rice on nursery beds ,spread 100gram of Compost plus per 10/meter square bed. On transplanting of the swamp rice from nursery bed ,spread 200kg per hectare on the swampy ground ,till the bed and then transplant the rice.

(D) CITRUS / FRUITS
E.g Grapes ,Lemon,Orange, Pawpaw ,Pineapple,Sugar cane etc.

(a) Planting : Make a hole and mix 50gram of Compost plus with the main soil and plant.

(b) Existing Crops : Make a ring round the plant (drip line) and mix 250gram of Compost plus with the native soil and cover.

(E) SUCKERS
E.g Banana and Plantain.

(a) Planting : Make a hole and mix 250gram of Compost plus with the soil and plant .

(b) Existing Crop : Make a ring like hole of about 1ft deep round the crop and 2ft to the base of the plant ,mix 250 grams of Compost plus with the soil and cover it.

(F) TUBERS
E.g Cassava, Cocoyam, Potatoes and yam etc.

(a) Planting : Make a whole on either the heaps or ridges then mix 50grams of Compost plus with the soil and cover.

(b) Existing Crop : Make a ring of about 1ft to the base of the crop and mix 50grams of Compost plus with the soil and cover.

**COMPOST PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER PACKAGES**

Compost plus comes in 50kg and 25kg bags.

For purchase of COMPOST PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER or further enquiries do contact SEEDWORLD LTD 07082638957(WhatsApp) Email : seedworldintegratedconceptltd@gmail.com
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Ejiod(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Do u have dwarf okra seed?
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by manya(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please I am looking for red royale f1 papaya seed. Do you have? How much?
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Contact SEEDWORLD LTD 07082638957(WhatsApp)
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
INTRODUCING MURANO 2 F1 CUCUMBER HYBRID.

MURANO F1 is a slicing variety for outdoor and indoor culture under tropical conditions. Its high-quality fruits are dark green, cylindrical and uniform. Its ramifications and the predominance of female flowers allows growers to get a high yield. Thanks to multiple disease tolerances MURANO F1 can be grown all year round.

**FEATURES / CHARACTERISTICS*
* PLANT • Very vigorous • Several ramifications Good leaf cover .

* FRUIT • Straight and cylindrical •
* Lenght : 22-25 cm . *Diameter : 5 - 6 cm . *Weight : 450 - 500g. Uniform dark green • Thick flesh . Small seed cavity.

* MATURITY • 40-45 days after sowing

*TOLERANCES - Downy mildew . (Pseudoperonospora cubensis)
*Powdery mildew (Sphaerotheca fuliginea) * CMV (Cucumber Mosaïc Virus).

For purchase of seeds do call or WhatsApp SEEDWORLD LTD 07082638957,Email : seedworldintegratedconceptltd@gmail.com

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by NextDayPP: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2018
I have a couple of questions on okro sir. How often does it need to be watered, what should spacing be like and how many seeds per hole. Is making ridges a must?. I have been doing soko, tete and ewedu in dry season, now I want to add okro. Thanks
@ SEEDWOLD, how many weeks is your okro to first harvest.

Ejiod:
Do u have dwarf okra seed?
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
1. WATERING.

Okra grows best in hot climates especially in the dry season for instance as obtainable in the Northern region of Nigeria.

It's best to water okra in the morning so that the plants have time to dry before nightfall. If the water is excessive and remain stagnant at the root of the plant overnight, it could cause the root of the plant to start rotting.

When you water okra, try not to get water on the leaves. When the sun starts beating down on the okra plants, the water will act as a magnifying glass and burn the okra leaves.

Water application once a day especially in the morning or late evening two days intervals a week is OK.

2. SPACING : Okra planting is done manually or by the use of seed planters. The seed sown at ½ to 1-inch deep into the soil, spaced at 20inches between plants and 24 to 36 inches between rows. The spacing will ensure that the plants receive adequate sunlight, nutrients, and moisture. Prior to planting, soak the seeds in water overnight. This helps hasten germination.

3. RIDGES : It is advisable that you make ridges before planting okra. It has been observed that okra grow better on ridges than on flat land.
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
We sell short okro variety hybrid.
NextDayPP:
I have a couple of questions on okro sir. How often does it need to be watered, what should spacing be like and how many seeds per hole. Is making ridges a must?. I have been doing soko, tete and ewedu in dry season, now I want to add okro. Thanks
@ SEEDWOLD, how many weeks is your okro to first harvest.

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
*INTRODUCING ESPARTANO F1 HYBRID SWEET/BELL PEPPER **

**DESCRIPTION**

* Company : SAKATA SEEDS.

* KIND : F1 hybrid pepper (Capsicum L.)

* TYPE: ESPARTANO F1 HYBRID.

*MATURITY: Early

* FRUIT DIMENSIONS: Approximately 10 x 10 cm (app. 250 – 270 grams)

* FRUIT SHAPE: Large blocky pepper.

* FRUIT WALL: Thick

* SMOOTHNESS: Smooth surface with medium shallow lobes. Shoulders can be medium deep.

* FRUIT COLOUR: Dark green turning to yellow.

* PLANT TYPE: Medium compact.

* APPLICABLE : Greenhouse and Open field .

* DISEASE REACTION (SCIENTIFIC): High resistance: (TMV - Tobacco Mosaic Virus) 0-2.

* PLANT POPULATION GUIDE: Open field: 20,000 – 25,000 plants per ha.

* GREENHOUSE - 2 – 2.3 stems per m²

* SPECIAL FEATURES: Large fruit which turn from dark green to
yellow.

* PACKAGE : 500 Seeds Per satchet.

For Purchase or further enquiries do contact SEEDWORLD LTD on 07082638957 or WhatsApp .Email : seedworldintegratedintegratedconceptltd@gmail.com

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by NextDayPP: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Thank you SEEDWOLD, you've just gained a new customer, I will place my order for okro and other things I need. YOU ARE A GOOD SALESPERSON.

Seedworld:
1. WATERING.

Okra grows best in hot climates especially in the dry season for instance as obtainable in the Northern region of Nigeria.

It's best to water okra in the morning so that the plants have time to dry before nightfall. If the water is excessive and remain stagnant at the root of the plant overnight, it could cause the root of the plant to start rotting.

When you water okra, try not to get water on the leaves. When the sun starts beating down on the okra plants, the water will act as a magnifying glass and burn the okra leaves.

Water application once a day especially in the morning or late evening two days intervals a week is OK.

2. SPACING : Okra planting is done manually or by the use of seed planters. The seed sown at ½ to 1-inch deep into the soil, spaced at 20inches between plants and 24 to 36 inches between rows. The spacing will ensure that the plants receive adequate sunlight, nutrients, and moisture. Prior to planting, soak the seeds in water overnight. This helps hasten germination.

3. RIDGES : It is advisable that you make ridges before planting okra. It has been observed that okra grow better on ridges than on flat land.
Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2018
**INTRODUCING SUPER GROW LIQUID FERTILIZER**.

Super Grow is a revolutionary fertilizer made up of high concentration of NPK + TE combined with aminophenol, citric acid to allow fast absorption by plants and reduce wastage. It is a water-soluble and non-toxic fertilizer that can be applied with insecticides and fungicides.

The ingredients found in Super Grow helps to break down the elements needed by the plant and provides for effective absorption. It enhances good water holding capacity, aid photosynthesis and strengthens & improves root development.

Analysis Of Super Grow

Percentage

Nitrogen

9%

Phosphorus

17%

Potassium

16%

Magnesium

0.0009%

Sulphur

5.5%

Calcium

0.02%

Manganese

0.32%

Boron

0.51%

Copper

0.34%

Zinc

0.34%

Molybdenum

0.00001%

Function:

1.Increase yield

2.Reduction of loose fruits

3.Enhance mineral absorption and increases plant's nutrient content

4.Aids in photosynthesis process

5.Stimulate plant's metabolism to speed growth and increase cell division

6.Improves roots development and strengthens it

7.Higher level of tolerance to stress and

8.Release "locked up" nutrients

9.Does not leach

10.Stimulate plant's respiratory system

11.Can be applied together with insecticides and pesticides

PRICE : #17,000. LARGE ORDERS ATTRACTS DISCOUNT.

For purchase or further enquiries do contact SEEDWORLD LTD on 07082638957 ( WhatsApp) Email : seedworldintegratedconceptltd@gmail.com

Re: Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds by Seedworld: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gdday great farmers and prospective farmers. If interested in any the listed local/ indigenous vegetable seeds below do contact SEEDWORLD LTD on 07082638957 (WhatsApp)

SEEDS TYPES
* Ewedu
* Zobo
*Tatase
* Soko seed
* Tete seed

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.