Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

US Donald Trump Vs Nigeria Muhammed Buhari, The Worst Of The Two - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donald Trump Vs Nigeria Muhammed Buhari, The Worst Of The Two (461 Views)

President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Donald Trump Vs Nigeria Muhammed Buhari, The Worst Of The Two by Gentle99(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
For some people here who follow the news and every trend on twitter, you will easily understand where I'm going. Many days ago, Presidential candidate of US, Donald Trump made some brutal comments about women and that set the SNS on fire. Many people condemned him. He was criticised and insulted greatly. The trend dominated twitter for forty-eight hours or more than. He was said to be greatly opposed to gender equality with those words. Trump's victory would mean the following:
1. Possible 3rd world war owing that he is brutal
2. Less respect for the female gender
3. Doom for the Asian continent cause he'd make sure that the south china sea become a reason for war.
4. Moving of UN headquarters from US entirely
5. Intimidation of smaller nations
In conclusion, he might be 21st century Adolf Hitler.

At the other side, we have our own President, Muhammed Buhari. If you analyze both well, you'll discover that Trump and Baba B have a lot in common. Both doesn't respect the female folk. As I'm taking to you, if you're a female in this Nairaland, then start making plans to live Nigeria cos if the president could say such about the first lady, what of doing worse to you? Effects of Buhari and faults are:
1. Economic Recession
2. High rate of Unemployment
3. Killing of thousands of IPOB peaceful protesters
4. Invasion of Herdsmen terrorist group
5. Emergence of deadlier militant group, NDA.
6. Increased crime rate
7. Manipulation of the judicial system
8. No respect for the female gender
9. Calling Nigerians criminals
10. David Cameroun helped him to add swag to it, "Fantastically Corrupt".
11. Saying that the first lady belongs to the kitchen, living room and the other room ( those into that act should know what the other room means) .

From the collation done above, who is worse? For me, Trump can be stopped but Buhari can't be because of his Achillie Heels. Who is deadlier to women? Who is deadlier to nationals? As for war, North Korea will finish them for me ( North Korea, the only country world powers like US, Japan, UK, Russia, China and South Korea fear) but not even UN or EU was able to stop killing innocent Protesters. Cast your vote wisely!!!
Re: US Donald Trump Vs Nigeria Muhammed Buhari, The Worst Of The Two by MalcoImX: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Ben Bruce to me looks more like Nigeria's Donald Trump. They all love money, showbiz, beautiful women and beauty pageants.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Lack Commitment To Righteousness - Osinbajo / A Joint Force Of Police &thugs Attack Shiites In Kaduna Again / Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career : Does She Really Belong In The Kitchen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.