Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) (2164 Views)

Is This The Worst Road In Nigeria? / Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by tosin400: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2016
This is supposedly a road in Guinea. Passengers Are seen using rope to remove car that got stuckin the mud.

See more of unending traffic caused by the bad road below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/15/for-those-that-think-nigeria-has-the-worst-road-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2016
tosin400:
This is supposedly a road in Guinea. Passengers Are seen using rope to remove car that got stuckin the mud.

See more of unending traffic caused by the bad road below;

GUINEA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2016
These are forest na.Let's see the roads in their streets.
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2016
source or ....

............ Fart dey catch me
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by stainlink(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2016
SO?
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by maryjan8(f): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Bad road everywhere
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by futmxconnectn(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2016
so, smile no different from nigeria reach guinea?
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by NEPAMAN(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
What are u saying sef... Mtcheeew ... Come to badagry and see worse
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Na lie op, that is the main access road to DAURA in katsina state. grin
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by Richy4(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
So a Nigerian Citizen is now comparing Nigeria with Guinea.....OK...I just bought this product...but do not know how to use it yet....let me read the manual and see if it can remove this post.....

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by Richie0974: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Isn't it shameful to start comparing Nigeria to Guinea?
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by Nateben(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
For thinking like this...............

Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by MXrep: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
these are bushy areas, show us their township roads
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by flokii: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
is that not a tunnel I'm seeing shocked

They have a lot in common with one part here tho..

Africa which way
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by GMBuhari: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
We are trying to go ahead, some people are pulling us behind

Abeg take visa to guinea
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by THUNDAR(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't understand How people just expects us to rejoice over our bad roads because we saw other people's own are worse!

pathetic!

1 Like

Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by BossKratos: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
So make I begin do azonto? undecided
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by BossKratos: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
So make I begin do azonto? undecided
Re: For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) by kajoula(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
[b]Op, should stop consoling himself and other gullible zombies......
as Nigerians,we deserve what is far better to this road....... nonesence.
[/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Raises The Dead With A Biafra Flag PICS / Enough Of Ethnic/tribal Hatred / Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Visits Constitutional Lawyer, Prof Ben Nwabuez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.