Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Women Belongs To The Kitchen: A Demostration Of Illiteracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Belongs To The Kitchen: A Demostration Of Illiteracy (440 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Truly Women Belongs To The Kitchen And The Other Room - Obasanjo / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Belongs To The Kitchen: A Demostration Of Illiteracy by timibofa1: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2016
The statement credited to Mr Bubu 'Women belongs to the kitchen is a demostration of illiteracy and ignorance'. Nigerian should expect more of this kind of public disgrace as they connive to bring him to power. Let nobody complain because we all said during the campaign that; 'even if he has no certificate, we will vote for him'. In my view, All these goes to confirm the view that 'illiteracy is a disease'. The irony of the thing is that; he uttererd out all this rubbish in the presesnce of a woman he has gone to seek for assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Belongs To The Kitchen: A Demostration Of Illiteracy by amc: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2016
timibofa1:
The statement credited to Mr Bubu '[size=18pt]Women belongs[/size] to the kitchen is a demostration of illiteracy and ignorance'. Nigerian should expect more of this kind of public disgrace as they connive to bring him to power. Let nobody complain because we all said during the campaign that; 'even if he has no certificate, we will vote for him'. In my view, All these goes to confirm the view that 'illiteracy is a disease'. The irony of the thing is that; he uttererd out all this rubbish in the presesnce of a woman he has gone to seek for assistance.

There is only one illiterate on display here. Go back to school and stop spamming NL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Reshuffles Cabinet, Drops Three Commissioners / Investigation… Aregbesola And The Scam Called Opon-imo (1) / "To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.