Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Uche Ogbodo Nigeria Has Stretch Marks On Her Boobs, See How She Cleared It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Nigeria Has Stretch Marks On Her Boobs, See How She Cleared It (2033 Views)

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Nigeria Has Stretch Marks On Her Boobs, See How She Cleared It by kingscheta: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
The Nigeria actresses uche ogbodo has stretch marks on her boons, many questions has been asked why the sudden disappearance of the marks.
Did she do surgery or what, I have been seeking to know till I found this.
http://www.tomedbike.com/2016/09/remove-stretch-marks-and-cellulite.html

Re: Uche Ogbodo Nigeria Has Stretch Marks On Her Boobs, See How She Cleared It by kingscheta: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
See breast shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo Nigeria Has Stretch Marks On Her Boobs, See How She Cleared It by kingscheta: 2:04am On Oct 22, 2016
She get oo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Nigeria Has Stretch Marks On Her Boobs, See How She Cleared It by kingscheta: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
See breast as watermelon.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Nigerian Actresses / I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals / E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.