Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC (42968 Views)

Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Amina Mohammed Cleans Gutter With Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by ChangeIsCostant: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigeria's minister of Environment, Amina J Mohammed, was seen in an elated mood while cruising in Abuja with commissioner of Budget and Planning in Kaduna State, Muh'd Sani Dattijo. The cheerful minister showed her youthful side as she posed for a selfie.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/amina-mohammed-shows-her-youthful-side.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by dainformant(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
fine woman

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by PrettyCrystal: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
nice one..pretty mama
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
she fyn ooo
this man be like i go bleep am till e squirt today lol
she her mouth is Good for bj

6 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by SalomonKane: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Her 'favourite person'? wink Na so. cool

Keep it up bro. More favourite person to your dick. grin

Seeing as they have the same surname, I reserve my comment. Rather, I comment my reserve.

10 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by hungryboy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
This recession no dey reach dis kind people side,
Madam na only una this wind of Change dey blow
Enjoy,
In case you dey find pesin were you for like make him kidnap you, collect ransom from Buhari, share am 50/50 with you,
Abeg send me email

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by anibi9674: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
amina
amina amina Hw many times I call u? wetin u day do inside motor with man, make den no ban u as minister o, cuz hungry day o.
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by ExInferis(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo

i grew up with that kid in angwan rimi in the 90s. he was one of only 2 kids in our crew who didn't care for video games in our craze over Snes and Sega in those days.

his is true rags to riches story although the innate ambition of their mother helped.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by EHMIR(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Straight outta the 'other room'

9 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by orlarbissy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alright
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm....
I hope they are not goin to the other room ooo angry

21 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by DAntivirus: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
I hope he turns out better than the man who sees women is irrelevant outside the [size=24pt]Kitchen and the other room[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm just Observing from the #OtherRoom

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by ShakurM(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Hmmmm....
I hope they are not goin to the other room ooo angry
No they are just coming from the other room

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by saintdennis(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo

Sure na.

Observe her lips well, she got envelope lips.

That's a B3 in the head game stats.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is news, I guess undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Ndukwe007(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo
grin[quote author=mrsefan post=50224783]she fyn ooo
she her mouth is Good for bj[/quote
you don squirt before?

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Aminat508(f): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fine woman, looks like her tongue
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by agulion: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
She Belong to The Other Room
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by beautiful232(f): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
she is in the other room
that's where she is meant to be jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
i see nigerians goin crazy over this woman cos she's beautiful
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by passionate88: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerian president

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by djlawex02(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
They Are Going To The...
Amina Wafeku Lale Yi.

1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by johntaiwo123(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
K
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by kwyllancy: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo

Bad girl....LOL wink
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
From cruising to the other room abi?
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by passionate88: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
After cruising, next is
Other room things
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Innodon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Who she epp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.