Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (28737 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
My sister, before what happened 3 years ago would repeat itself, let me remind you this will soon pass.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
This so called girl is a clever con actor. Now, about ten nairalanders has promised you a minimum of 1k each, even some even said they will share data with you. She never openly copied them or replied them. All what she needed to do is to send privately to them all and gbam...all credits and data are all hers. But my question is if it was a guy, will the response be like this?
She don hammer.... You should thank the person you first saw today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by dammeay(f): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Eyah...sorry ehn
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Emman93(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dm me your glo number. Let me helep you uu
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Emman93(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
priceaction:
This so called girl is a clever con actor. Now, about ten nairalanders has promised you a minimum of 1k each, even some even said they will share data with you. She never openly copied them or replied them. All what she needed to do is to send privately to them all and gbam...all credits and data are all hers. But my question is if it was a guy, will the response be like this?
you're a bitter person o. What is your own with the oop?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by pricipal2003(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls, what happened three years ago?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by luluosas(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why are you think this way?
priceaction:
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Emman93:
you're a bitter person o. What is your own with the oop?
Bitter ke?na her time and her luck. Very clever moves.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by ebby9z(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
I see a lot of comments here and I'm disappointed. The girl made an error which they can easily reverse...provided she has not used from the credit. The reason organization have CSR dept is because of cases like this. The agent only needs to forward it to credit control and out the customer on the desired plan. Glo has the worst customer care service in Nigerian they have insufficient agents, which is why they not only respond late but also do not usually do first time resolution

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by seventhsign: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
send your number let me credit you the 1k to subscribe. ok? take care but if you have gotten from someone..then no need
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by kikies(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
ritababe:
sorry, is it their fault that you dialed the wrong code? why are you blaming them na and what do you want us to do? okay just chill a good Nairalander will return your airtime.
So u r not a good sombori
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by bummyla(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hahahahahhahah! What Happened 3 Years Ago?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by PromiseJonah(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
after retrieving it does the debt remain or vanishes suddenly?

EHMIR:
Now
Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Joygalore(f): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Send me your account number
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by sunnywinter(f): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself
Am just fed up.... i hate everything about this crazy country!

lol you can actually buy that exact same twin bash plan by dialling *777# and going to 'buy data' I found out after making a similar mistake
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
WackyJ1:

If you have already subscribed for the plan and you haven't used anything from it.

You can call Customer care and tell them to Refund your #1000 so that you can subscribe for the correct plan.

If you have a twitter Account, then you can also tweet at them or DM them there.
have done that....spoke with three of their agents ....no solution
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
ebunma:
Wrong code or not....... The network should have a way of reversing such issues in as much as the offer is still intact. Meanwhile more than once I have subscribed for a wrong blackberry package on Android and it was reversed.
abi....thats what i thought....their customer service is poor
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
walex2:
Send me how I can reach you to give you another 1k to re-subsribe or send Glo card to you. Your education is so important since you are not using it for whatsapp
no thanks have gotten over it....i just want to pass a message across to them....they should step up their customer service....

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Glo network is wacky, I subscribed to there #1000 plan today hoping that there network has got better after they launch their 4g service, but believe me all I'm getting is 2g(edge), the 3g won't stay for 10secs with very low signal, I had to subscribed back to mtn #1000 plan. My location is Gwarimpa, Abuja, so location its not the problem, I can't even check my account balance again, to be serious, I won't advice anyone living in Life Camp or Gwarimpa 1st avenue to subscribe to Glo data plan or you'll just waste your money. Fu#k network, so annoying. To the Op next time do proper check before subscribing to any plan.
sirmiloo:
Let's get things straight... I don't believe your story... All I believe is that you are trying to get someone to send you recharge card... Look at it this way.... What data did you use in posting this article Any answer Conclusion: you need recharge card...
and have i asked you?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
prettyboi1989:
biko what happend to *777# and what happened to the customer care number for data related issues 333? they pick calls in less than 10 seconds after you call. information is fvcking power, it cudnt have been difficult for her to ask someone how to subscribe on glo.
cnt get u
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yomieluv:
what do we call this type of begging?

a..cooperate begging.

b.. Style style begging.

c.. Direct begging.

Send your answer to 331234.

Some siisy would sent her card now, if it we're a male, u won't see them near the thread..

mtcheew.....who is begging....
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Mrslimblack(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
orimsamsam:
Op lemme help u burn ur credit. U can call me.

Seriously wht do u expect glo to do. The fault is from u. U dailed the wrong code
She expects them to return her money, so she can go for what she wanted to do before. That's Etisalat will do in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Miriam19:

Sorry about dt Kenny
wow...you really know me...
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
priceaction:
if u have nothing to say ....shut up....am no scammer...am proudly uite....owk? and get your facts right before posting
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
ebby9z:
I see a lot of comments here and I'm disappointed. The girl made an error which they can easily reverse...provided she has not used from the credit. The reason organization have CSR dept is because of cases like this. The agent only needs to forward it to credit control and out the customer on the desired plan. Glo has the worst customer care service in Nigerian they have insufficient agents, which is why they not only respond late but also do not usually do first time resolution
thanks bro.....God bless u... all i want is for glo to improve... i dont need any refund

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Adebayowest: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Sorry for your loss. Paste me your number either here or my email vis this platform. I'LL recharge your network.

Note- Only this one time. No come ask me next time o
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by d33types: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:

mtcheew.....who is begging....
And you're even making mouth.
How many persons have offered to help you within 3hours?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by SalemPrince(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Seriously ur case is pathetic. But it's none of Glo's fault. U've got to b xtra careful nxt time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by xandy84: 2:12am On Oct 16, 2016
10k loading. MP me. Before anybody try to judge me. Ain't looking for anything in return ooo
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Miriam19(f): 3:37am On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:
wow...you really know me...

Yea sure! Biochemistry dept
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by LOVEGINO(m): 3:40am On Oct 16, 2016
orimsamsam:
Op lemme help u burn ur credit. U can call me.

Seriously wht do u expect glo to do. The fault is from u. U dailed the wrong code
Bros d matter tire me ooo. D most annoying thing is that it hits FP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / What Phone With These Features Can I Get Under 35k / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.