Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (28748 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by LuvU2: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
scam alert

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by jeeqaa7(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
you need credit? call me with the bonus .. lets talk abt it

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by jbnm: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
plz ma am what happen three yrs ago?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
call wit pride

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by oolawale(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
K
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by sextrovert: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
8864528870356**

Guess the last two digits and N1000 glo is all urs again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by AloyalNigerian(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=harnnarh post=50227749] wish i could do more than that....you have no idea how painful this is.....seriously!

Even if u break d sim and go baq to retrieve it. Dey do retrieve ur debt together with it for u... I am a living testimony, if u doubt me ask #Airtel-NG

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by DAVE41(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Jacko1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dont worry

Glo will call u back

Trust me on dat
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Heazy2015(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lol... I can't stop laughing...
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by lafuria1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
I made a comment on Twitter that despite how cheap Internet data currently is, it's very expensive under the present economy.

Sorry op, you will surely get help from hear since you need the data for studies.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided anyways drop your contact

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:
Now that u ve brought it to the table of nairaland council of members,what do u want us to do..invade adenuga's tower...send online thugs to beat up their customer care reps or what..or wait..

Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back

Criminal mind grin

If you like retrieve, If you like no retrieve

Your 2K dey wait for You grin
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Ratass: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by WackyJ1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself
Am just fed up.... i hate everything about this crazy country!

If you have already subscribed for the plan and you haven't used anything from it.

You can call Customer care and tell them to Refund your #1000 so that you can subscribe for the correct plan.

If you have a twitter Account, then you can also tweet at them or DM them there.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Space booked''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Space booked''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Space booked
This is my regular thing now!
thanks
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by AlanSugar(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:
Now that u ve brought it to the table of nairaland council of members,what do u want us to do..invade adenuga's tower...send online thugs to beat up their customer care reps or what..or wait..

Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back

'copy contacts on phone' that's a laugh, who stores contacts on phone? Contacts are stored on accounts!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by cornel994(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself
try reachin dem tru twitter is much faster dat way. Sorry fr ur loss tho btw I thought it was *777# to buy data
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by ebunma: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wrong code or not....... The network should have a way of reversing such issues in as much as the offer is still intact. Meanwhile more than once I have subscribed for a wrong blackberry package on Android and it was reversed.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by walex2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Send me how I can reach you to give you another 1k to re-subsribe or send Glo card to you. Your education is so important since you are not using it for whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na beg suppose dey beg. na u take ur hand subscribe .

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by sirmiloo: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Let's get things straight... I don't believe your story... All I believe is that you are trying to get someone to send you recharge card... Look at it this way.... What data did you use in posting this article Any answer Conclusion: you need recharge card...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by kanayogod(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
kanayogod:

If it's data related, dial 333 or 444
kanayogod:

If it's data related, dial 333 or 444
harnnarh:
If it's data related, dial 333 or 444, tweet: @gloworld or send mail to; 3gsupportservice@gloworld.com
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by histemple: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Glo added only salt to your injury and you are complaining. Just sit and watch how nairaland will add the remaining condiments

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Boyooosa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
The MOD that moved the topic here was in no any other mission than to show the shallow mindedness of some Nigerians... So she expect me to comment on this now... make she dey wait for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by tobiolus01: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
U are not serious. i smell lies.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sorry dear.

Maybe there is hope for 9ja after all. Altruistic people like Chelseabmw are offering to help.

Good luck with your exams.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Goyim: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Kindly rate this Advice

LIKE for criminal minded undecided

Share for Genius grin

Dumb post. The credit you borrowed is stuck to your number, not the sim card
As long as you retrive same number, your debt awaits you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
You hate Glo...I hate Mtn. I suddenly got a text this evening that I had subscribed for Game+weekly and they deducted 100 naira from my credit. D tin pain me gan. I have never heard of Game+weekly before not to talk of subscribing for it, yet my credit that they zapped can never be refunded.
All these networks are corporate thieves. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
biko what happend to *777# and what happened to the customer care number for data related issues 333? they pick calls in less than 10 seconds after you call. information is fvcking power, it cudnt have been difficult for her to ask someone how to subscribe on glo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
what do we call this type of begging?

a..cooperate begging.

b.. Style style begging.

c.. Direct begging.

Send your answer to 331234.

Some siisy would sent her card now, if it we're a male, u won't see them near the thread..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by adekayo1234(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
For all you guys blaming her, Etisalat would have returned her credit... The only Clause is she must have d subscription intact. Glo customer service is whack and no one is above mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria / Permanently Unlock The New Spectranet E5573s-606 Mifi 4G Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.