Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT (31607 Views)

Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro 2 / Unboxing The Elegant TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II / TECNO Releases Droipad 10 Pro II Product Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by BIBILARY(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2016
am fucking speechless
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Xtopher123(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2016
henryobinna:
do you also know that the Remix OS running on this Tecno droidpad has a laptop?

yes, and it's way cheaper than this Tecno droidpad. it goes for just $79

check it here http://www.droidpost.com/2016/05/cheap-affordable-79-android-mini-laptop-running-remix-os.html

Considering the specs it's not cheaper

Allwinner’s laptop sports an 11.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768, runs on a 64-bit, four core, ARM Cortex-A53 processor, has 1GB of RAM, and stores data on an 8GB SSD. All for $79 for the base model. They’ve also got a $99 model with a 14.1-inch screen, and a laptop-tablet hybrid with an 11.6-inch touchscreen.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by tolexy123: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Too much grammar. I don't like it when people make simple things look complex.

The only important part of this unreadable piece is that place you listed the specs in specific terms. Anyway, you try.

I don't know much about electronic devices, but I think the only wow part of this one is the battery life.
my broda, u no lie walai
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by emajoe: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2016
I'm a Tecno HEADMASTER, will certainly go for this.
.....though the familiar "guys" cool cool at AJAH roundabout will watch out to make it disappear after a familiarity "hug". undecided undecided
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Xtopher123:

That's a Windows 2 in 1 Tablet.. even the Microsoft Surface Line is way better than what you just posted

But the OP is talking about Android 2 in 1 Tablets.. Read before commenting, it'll do you good..
That Tecno tablet and the Teclast are the same thing, I know what I'm taking about please, you are the one that needs to run a Google search and check out both specifications, the only difference is that Teclast has not decided to go international yet and provide after sales support the way Tecno has
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:

U had to quote the entire post to make ur point?
As in eh? Do people walk upside down or think with their anus or what?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2016
akinlaso:
cryI'm the only person that noticed the poor camera...

No sir i did too
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by willysmith09(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2016
the device makes sense, Tecno is really gaining ground
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Jethrolite(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Tecno should have added at least 2 standard USB ports to the keyboard.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by sexy74(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Justycxx:
beautiful or dangerous? Don't confuse me please
beautifully dangerous
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by maestro299: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2016
360xclusive:
Lemme go to church I will comment later grin
Pray for me o.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Xtopher123(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

That Tecno tablet and the Teclast are the same thing, I know what I'm taking about please, you are the one that needs to run a Google search and check out both specifications, the only difference is that Teclast has not decided to go international yet and provide after sales support the way Tecno has

Even from the picture you posted you can see clearly that it's running a Windows 10..

No need of argue bro.. ✌
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Not official launched ,but available in retail stores? Any ,here is a list of all Tecno phones from the very first to the Last http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/06/june-2016-tecno-phones-specs-price-features-photos.html

dfrost:

The op said yet to be launched officially. Let's wait and see.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by dfrost: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Not official launched ,but available in retail stores? Any ,here is a list of all Tecno phones from the very first to the Last http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/06/june-2016-tecno-phones-specs-price-features-photos.html

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by legacyint: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Xtopher123:

Even from the picture you posted you can see clearly that it's running a Windows 10..

No need of argue bro.. ✌
It's a dual boot tablet that means it runs android and windows OS
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Nothing special, Teclast and Onda have been making tablets like this since last year
Tecno just copies from other Chinese brands that haven't been able to break out from the Chinese market
I think is good to reconsider tecno again but i will never consider this shit all i see is their are just thinking all means to collect our last kobo. Why should i come and buy laptop/destop again.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by MrBONE2(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Nothing special, Teclast and Onda have been making tablets like this since last year
Tecno just copies from other Chinese brands that haven't been able to break out from the Chinese market
Pls Sisi are those one cheaper than tecno own.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Xtopher123(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2016
legacyint:

It's a dual boot tablet that means it runs android and windows OS

Except so.. Tho I couldn't find such info online
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Realist5: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Camon C9 is my choice cheesy
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by AnodaIT(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Xtopher123:

Except so.. Thomas I couldn't find such info online

With the help of Remix OS, you can run a Windows interface on Android.

I know you don't normally click but you need to see how Remix OS works on Tecno Droidpad 10 wink

The official price for the device is N105k but you can click here to get the Tecno Droipad 10 Pro at promo price of N100k before the 31st,
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by charlesklaus(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Freelancerx:
A whooping 7000mah This is beautiful
Most you quote the op undecided
Just scroll down and click on reply
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Hassan080196(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Tecmobs:
TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II, the world’s first Android 2-in-1 device with 4G LTE is now available for sale in key retail outlets in Lagos, Nigeria. The device is officially set to be launched by the Tablet Unit of TECNO later this October.

The TECNO DroiPad 10 Pro II packs interesting specifications and innovative upgrades, one of them being the latest Remix OS 2.0, an Android based desktop OS designed by Jide Technology, a company started by 3 ex-Google engineers to unlock the huge potentials of Android in order to accelerate a new age of computing. This combines the productivity features found in the regular PC, Windows for instance, with the mobility and ecosystem of the Android OS to enable users effortlessly enjoy features which would ordinarily be found in personal computers – a ‘start button’ called the app drawer, task-bar, easy multitasking between multiple resizable tabs or “windows”, sidebar notification, drag and drop files, and the conventional keyboard short cuts many PC users have become familiar with. This is basically and brilliantly making PCs more mobile.

The new Droipad 10 pro II which is slated to launch later this month of September, will be the first device to debut the Upgraded version of the Remix OS in Africa.
The 2-in-1 body device is built for speed with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and flaunts a vibrant 10.1’’ IPS touchscreen with full lamination that delivers stunning colour consistency, plus an inbuilt 32GB storage capacity to hold your multimedia content and a 2GB RAM that enables faster responses when multitasking.

More than enough juice power

Aside the Remix OS upgrade, the next amazing specs is the monster battery. The DroiPad 10 Pro II comes with a powerful 7000mAh battery capacity that can enable users enjoy productivity and video playback of up-to 11 hours in a single charge.

The freedom of a 2-in-1 Tablet PC
Another feature that makes the DroiPad 10 Pro II attractive is its beautiful detachable keyboard. This wirelessly connected accessory is essentially what converts the DroiPad 10 Pro II into a mini PC. For lovers of physical keyboards, this is the real deal, as typing is pretty easy without hassles. The shortcuts found in our regular PCs work perfectly on this device, thanks to this detachable keyboard.
What’s more, the device is Dual SIM, 4G-LTE network compatible and can equally make the conventional voice calls, something quite hard to find in high end tablets that normally offer data only devices via Wi-Fi or a data enabled SIM slot without being able to make voice calls.

The specs of the DroiPad 10 Pro II may not be out of the world for heavy PC users, but the freedom and mobility options this “All-in-1 Android Tablet-PC” offers are features that make it a first choice for every class of mobile PC lovers, more so for upwardly mobile people. And if the price is right, a department TECNO sure knows how to effectively deal with, the DroiPad 10 Pro II is sure to hold sway within the Tablet and 2-in-1 PC market.

Article Source

http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-droipad-10-pro-II.html

http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-droipad.html

TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II Full Product Specs

Processor: MT8735W Cortex A-53 64 Bit Quad-core, 1.3GHz
Display: 10.1” 1280*800 IPS With Full Lamination
Dimensions: 244*172.5*8.5mm
Touch Screen: 10 Dots Multi-Touch With Smart Touch
Operating System: Remix OS 2.0 Based on Android V5.1 Lollipop
Network: GSM/WCDMA/FDD-LTE
SIM: Dual- Standard SIM + Micro SIM
Camera: 2.0MP Front Camera With Flash, 5.0MP Rear Camera With Flash
Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS And FM
Battery Capacity: 7000mAh/4.35V
Accessories: Bluetooth Keyboard, Travel Adapter, USB Cabke, Reverse Charge & OTG Adapter

How much is it?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Xtopher123(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2016
AnodaIT:

With the help of Remix OS, you can run a Windows interface on Android.

I know you don't normally click but you need to see how Remix OS works on Tecno Droidpad 10 wink

I definitely know how Remix Os works but tha doesn't mean it's running windows..

It's running a Windows Like Interface.. And it runs only Android Apps..

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by HenryGunner(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2016
How much is the Tecno Droidpad 10' going for?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Youngpo413: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2016
kenbee:
Just like every other Tecno Tablets. Nothing so special apart from the fact that it is NEW!
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Kelly2713(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2016
how much :Phow much
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by bkool7(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

You could have provide verifiable proof to support ur assertion like the other dude did.
Im following ur debate and I believe he has more reasonable points
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Justycxx:
beautiful or dangerous? Don't confuse me please
use am first.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2016
ritababe:
waoh nice battery,the only downside is the camera.
better than Samsung though undecided
I think you are sick for saying that.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by shinbat4luv: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2016
we had made a comprehensive write up about this on our blog, you can check in to know more about it here www.eaglegist.com/2016/10/tecno-droipad-10-pro-2-specifications-features-and-price.html?m=1
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2016
willysmith09:
the device makes sense, Tecno is really gaining ground
Gaining ground for people who like cheap devices.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Xtopher123:

No need of argue bro.. ✌
I ain't a bro or your bro angry
I guess you are dummer than I thought to think you were capable of running a simple Google search to enlighten your pea brain. Well here are the specs for your delight

Teclast TBook 10 Tablet Specification:
Released May 2016
OS: Android 5.1 + Windows 10 (If you need Win 10 Pro,you need buy license key from Mircosoft)
CPU: Intel X5 Z8300
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
Screen: IPS touch screen
Size: 10.1 Inch
Resolution: 1920*1200 (16:10)
Visible Angle: 178°
Camera: Support 2MP front camera
Extend Card: Support TF up to 128GB
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 10 points touch
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: V4.0
Micro HDMI: Yes
WIDI: Yes
OTG: Yes
GPS: No
Loudspeaker: Support
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm
Docking: support
Google Play Store: Android system support
Language: Windows OS is built-in Chinese and English, and other languages need to be downloaded by WiFi. Android OS supports multi-language
Battery: 6500mAh
Ports: 1 x Micro USB port, 1 x TF Card slot, 1 x Mini HDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port, 1 x 2.5mm DC port

Now go compare with the Tecno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.