Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT (31627 Views)

Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro 2 / Unboxing The Elegant TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II / TECNO Releases Droipad 10 Pro II Product Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by marv1: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
How can one get any of them? .
Vanillaskin:
Nothing special, Teclast and Onda have been making tablets like this since last year
Tecno just copies from other Chinese brands that haven't been able to break out from the Chinese market
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2016
marv1:
How can one get any of them? .
Jumia has them
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by marv1: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Pls i will like to buy one. How do i go about it. Thanks.
Vanillaskin:

I ain't a bro or your bro angry
I guess you are dummer than I thought to think you were capable of running a simple Google search to enlighten your pea brain. Well here are the specs for your delight

Teclast TBook 10 Tablet Specification:
Released May 2016
OS: Android 5.1 + Windows 10 (If you need Win 10 Pro,you need buy license key from Mircosoft)
CPU: Intel X5 Z8300
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
Screen: IPS touch screen
Size: 10.1 Inch
Resolution: 1920*1200 (16:10)
Visible Angle: 178°
Camera: Support 2MP front camera
Extend Card: Support TF up to 128GB
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 10 points touch
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: V4.0
Micro HDMI: Yes
WIDI: Yes
OTG: Yes
GPS: No
Loudspeaker: Support
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm
Docking: support
Google Play Store: Android system support
Language: Windows OS is built-in Chinese and English, and other languages need to be downloaded by WiFi. Android OS supports multi-language
Battery: 6500mAh
Ports: 1 x Micro USB port, 1 x TF Card slot, 1 x Mini HDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port, 1 x 2.5mm DC port

Now go compare with the Tecno
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by marv1: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2016
As cheap as that $79
Vanillaskin:
Jumia has them
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Behankey(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2016
ritababe:
waoh nice battery,the only downside is the camera.
better than Samsung though undecided
Yeah, what I think too. I think the minor deficiency in the camera is being made up with the battery and the remix os
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Freelancerx: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
charlesklaus:

Most you quote the op undecided
Just scroll down and click on reply
no just vex lol
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Freelancerx: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Justycxx:
beautiful or dangerous? Don't confuse me please
I mean to say it's beautiful, how can 7000mah be dangerous?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by okoheemmanuel: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2016
I prefer chuwi hibook pro
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by rex750(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2016
The camera is poor.... 5mp
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by ritababe(f): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
maxwell60:
I think you are sick for saying that.

you are the sick one that prefer death over life
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by FBS: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
For $79? Is that correct?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by ekmike(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Nothing special, Teclast and Onda have been making tablets like this since last year
Tecno just copies from other Chinese brands that haven't been able to break out from the Chinese market

when I read this post, what came to mind was teclast.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
At what price are we expecting to have this beautifully made device?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by ekmike(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

when I read this post, what came to mind was teclast. My current P98HD has most of this features
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Shemkaz09: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
akinlaso:
cryI'm the only person that noticed the poor camera...

I notice that also bro Buh I don't think a Pad need Dat much mega pixel, am using Tecno Droipad 7C pro with 2mega pixel (both rear and back) and the pix clearity is top notch.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by ekmike(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

when I read this post, what came to mind was teclast. My current P98HD has some of these features
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

How good are these teclast devices, and at what price can I get one with at least 2gb ram, 16gb rom, a good processor, and memory card slot.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by ExInferis(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2016
what's with:

1. the thick bezels
2. the chunky build
3. the poor resolution
4. the terrible camera

Tecno is the worst in design and construction.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
ekmike:

when I read this post, what came to mind was teclast. My current P98HD has some of these features

Is yours a two in one? With detachable keyboard?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by nusdog: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
ritababe:
waoh nice battery,the only downside is the camera.
better than Samsung though undecided

I really don't think the focus of this device is camera. With that kind of strong battery juice of 7000mAh, coupling that with a high-end camera will surely shoot the price above the ceilings.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by prettytolanee(f): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Teclast and Ondo?. Hah shocked shocked. From where o? I never see anyone use them before at all.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Alfred234(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Tecno I know and trust... Teclast and Onda I do not know and do not trust so I will rather buy a Tecno
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
prettytolanee:

Teclast and Ondo?. Hah shocked shocked. From where o? I never see anyone use them before at all.
Those brands are doing very well in China, Tecno has almost no market share even in its home country. So just because you have not seen doesn't change the fact that they have good products that sells well in China
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Alfred234:

Tecno I know and trust... Teclast and Onda I do not know and do not trust so I will rather buy a Tecno
I'm sure most people who bought the Galaxy Note 7 said the same thing, up until it blew up in their face.
My point is simple, nothing special about that Tecno tablet because other companies have been doing dual boot tablets before them.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by benzics(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

I guess you are dummer than I thought to think you were capable of running a simple Google search to enlighten your pea brain. Well here are the specs for your delight

Released May 2016
OS: Android 5.1 + Windows 10 (If you need Win 10 Pro,you need buy license key from Mircosoft)
Language: Windows OS is built-in Chinese and English, and other languages need to be downloaded by WiFi. Android OS supports multi-language
Ports: 1 x Micro USB port, 1 x TF Card slot, 1 x Mini HDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port, 1 x 2.5mm DC port

Sister you are funny sha.. the droidpad 10 pro almost beats the above "old" specs you posted and this devices are not similar! Teclast runs on windows 10+android and the droidpad 10 pro runs on Remix os +android so these devices are not similar!!
Take note
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
benzics:

Sister you are funny sha.. the droidpad 10 pro almost beats the above "old" specs you posted and this devices are not similar! Teclast runs on windows 10+android and the droidpad 10 pro runs on Remix os +android so these devices are not similar!!
Take note
Are you sure you know what that word means similar?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by emmaliver(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
How much
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by benzics(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Are you sure you know what that word means similar?
lol, seriously I don't grin grin you guys should bury your hate for tecno, you won't, that's how somebody was comparing phantom 6' battery to gionee m5 as if tecno told them the phone was built for battery... All these devices were built for different purposes so stop making unnecessary comparisons.. My piece of cake though cool
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Shemkaz09: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
nusdog:

I really don't think the focus of this device is camera. With that kind of strong battery juice of 7000mAh, coupling that with a high-end camera will surely shoot the price above the ceilings.

to my surprise, am just seeing the price on jumia today @48-55k.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tecmobs:
TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II, the world’s first Android 2-in-1 device with 4G LTE is now available for sale in key retail outlets in Lagos, Nigeria. The device is officially set to be launched by the Tablet Unit of TECNO later this October.

The TECNO DroiPad 10 Pro II packs interesting specifications and innovative upgrades, one of them being the latest Remix OS 2.0, an Android based desktop OS designed by Jide Technology, a company started by 3 ex-Google engineers to unlock the huge potentials of Android in order to accelerate a new age of computing. This combines the productivity features found in the regular PC, Windows for instance, with the mobility and ecosystem of the Android OS to enable users effortlessly enjoy features which would ordinarily be found in personal computers – a ‘start button’ called the app drawer, task-bar, easy multitasking between multiple resizable tabs or “windows”, sidebar notification, drag and drop files, and the conventional keyboard short cuts many PC users have become familiar with. This is basically and brilliantly making PCs more mobile.

The new Droipad 10 pro II which is slated to launch later this month of September, will be the first device to debut the Upgraded version of the Remix OS in Africa.
The 2-in-1 body device is built for speed with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and flaunts a vibrant 10.1’’ IPS touchscreen with full lamination that delivers stunning colour consistency, plus an inbuilt 32GB storage capacity to hold your multimedia content and a 2GB RAM that enables faster responses when multitasking.

More than enough juice power

Aside the Remix OS upgrade, the next amazing specs is the monster battery. The DroiPad 10 Pro II comes with a powerful 7000mAh battery capacity that can enable users enjoy productivity and video playback of up-to 11 hours in a single charge.

The freedom of a 2-in-1 Tablet PC
Another feature that makes the DroiPad 10 Pro II attractive is its beautiful detachable keyboard. This wirelessly connected accessory is essentially what converts the DroiPad 10 Pro II into a mini PC. For lovers of physical keyboards, this is the real deal, as typing is pretty easy without hassles. The shortcuts found in our regular PCs work perfectly on this device, thanks to this detachable keyboard.
What’s more, the device is Dual SIM, 4G-LTE network compatible and can equally make the conventional voice calls, something quite hard to find in high end tablets that normally offer data only devices via Wi-Fi or a data enabled SIM slot without being able to make voice calls.

The specs of the DroiPad 10 Pro II may not be out of the world for heavy PC users, but the freedom and mobility options this “All-in-1 Android Tablet-PC” offers are features that make it a first choice for every class of mobile PC lovers, more so for upwardly mobile people. And if the price is right, a department TECNO sure knows how to effectively deal with, the DroiPad 10 Pro II is sure to hold sway within the Tablet and 2-in-1 PC market.

Article Source

http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-droipad-10-pro-II.html

http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-droipad.html

TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II Full Product Specs

Processor: MT8735W Cortex A-53 64 Bit Quad-core, 1.3GHz
Display: 10.1” 1280*800 IPS With Full Lamination
Dimensions: 244*172.5*8.5mm
Touch Screen: 10 Dots Multi-Touch With Smart Touch
Operating System: Remix OS 2.0 Based on Android V5.1 Lollipop
Network: GSM/WCDMA/FDD-LTE
SIM: Dual- Standard SIM + Micro SIM
Camera: 2.0MP Front Camera With Flash, 5.0MP Rear Camera With Flash
Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS And FM
Battery Capacity: 7000mAh/4.35V
Accessories: Bluetooth Keyboard, Travel Adapter, USB Cabke, Reverse Charge & OTG Adapter
i love the battery
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Xtopher123(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Released May 2016

The bolded actually described who exactly youre, I made a statement without a single Insult or swear in it.. You too could have done same..

Anyways I've already long decide never to exchange words with anyone online okay.. ✌

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates / Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.