Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT (31639 Views)

Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro 2 / Unboxing The Elegant TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II / TECNO Releases Droipad 10 Pro II Product Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by tdf561: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
It can't be a pc without windows ios Ubuntu etc mean while For latest tech news information reviews on latest an futuristic tech new visit.

https://etech9ja..com
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by vikeyz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
I dey sell am o grin chk my signature
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Smartlife(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Following...... Was thinking to get the droidpad8 II but with this one, let me pause small.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Paddy247: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Smartlife:
Following...... Was thinking to get the droidpad8 II but with this one, let me pause small.
testing
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Paddy247: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Paddy247 post=50261726] testing[/testing]
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Paddy247: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Smartlife post=50259450] Tecno
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Paddy247: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Smartlife:
let me pause small.
kk
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
TECNO gets better and better everytime.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Behankey(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
deb303:
hope it won't explode... lolx
lmao. This is not a Samsung na. Tecno don't make explosive devices.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by TappGroupNG: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Behankey:
lmao. This is not a Samsung na. Tecno don't make explosive devices.
You know, my tecno phone doesn't even 'overheat' lmao
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Behankey(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
TappGroupNG:

You know, my tecno phone doesn't even 'overheat' lmao
Lol. Over heat? Not at all. Tecno phones don't overheat
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by shiftback: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
godunia:
This machine is meant for the other room *wink*
You want to take a machine to the other room? cheesy
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by shiftback: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Skateboard:
TECNO gets better and better everytime.
Sadly not everyone will acknowledge this fact

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Justycxx(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Freelancerx:
I mean to say it's beautiful, how can 7000mah be dangerous?
ask Samsung about how 7000mah can be dangerous
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Freelancerx: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Justycxx:
ask Samsung about how 7000mah can be dangerous
Lol. We are talking about Tecno o. Not Samsung. And even the S7 doesn't have 7000mah sef.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by nazafrank(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
32 gig rom and 2gig ram at this stage..na wa for tecno o..

rocking my teclast tbook16 .better than this tecno by far

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by emperoracro(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2016
how much is this tab n when will it be available in Nigeria?
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by hillsate: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Vanillaskin:

I ain't a bro or your bro angry
I guess you are dummer than I thought to think you were capable of running a simple Google search to enlighten your pea brain. Well here are the specs for your delight

Teclast TBook 10 Tablet Specification:
Released May 2016
OS: Android 5.1 + Windows 10 (If you need Win 10 Pro,you need buy license key from Mircosoft)
CPU: Intel X5 Z8300
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
Screen: IPS touch screen
Size: 10.1 Inch
Resolution: 1920*1200 (16:10)
Visible Angle: 178°
Camera: Support 2MP front camera
Extend Card: Support TF up to 128GB
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 10 points touch
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: V4.0
Micro HDMI: Yes
WIDI: Yes
OTG: Yes
GPS: No
Loudspeaker: Support
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm
Docking: support
Google Play Store: Android system support
Language: Windows OS is built-in Chinese and English, and other languages need to be downloaded by WiFi. Android OS supports multi-language
Battery: 6500mAh
Ports: 1 x Micro USB port, 1 x TF Card slot, 1 x Mini HDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port, 1 x 2.5mm DC port

Now go compare with the Tecno

You will know what comparison means when the screen cracks. Where is Teclast office in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by shiftback: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
hillsate:

You will know what comparison means when the screen cracks. Where is Teclast office in Naija?
Lol... Exactly. That's one of the reason i advice folks to buy brands with service centers here.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by shiftback: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Smartlife:
The droidpad 8II alright but this one is on another level. You can't go wrong with this.
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Techrobin(f): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2016
Know more about the Remix OS in tecno DroidPad 10 pro II http://www.techrobin.com/tecno-droidpad-10-pro-ii-remix-os-full-specification/
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by PaulThor: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2017
shiftback:

The droidpad 8II alright but this one is on another level. You can't go wrong with this.
Pls, i would love a review on this tablet..
I am planning on buying it so if you may, i plead you review on the following..
1. Battery usage and charging (most important)
2. Remix OS
3. YouTube displays
4. Voice calls and text messages..
5. Multiple functions
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by kogbaski99: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tecmobs:
TECNO Droidpad 10 Pro II, the world’s first Android 2-in-1 device with 4G LTE is now available for sale in key retail outlets in Lagos, Nigeria. The device is officially set to be launched by the Tablet Unit of TECNO later this October.

The TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro II packs interesting specifications and innovative upgrades, one of them being the latest Remix OS 2.0, an Android based desktop OS designed by Jide Technology, a company started by 3 ex-Google engineers to unlock the huge potentials of Android in order to accelerate a new age of computing. This combines the productivity features found in the regular PC, Windows for instance, with the mobility and ecosystem of the Android OS to enable users effortlessly enjoy features which would ordinarily be found in personal computers – a ‘start button’ called the app drawer, task-bar, easy multitasking between multiple resizable tabs or “windows”, sidebar notification, drag and drop files, and the conventional keyboard short cuts many PC users have become familiar with. This is basically and brilliantly making PCs more mobile.

The new Droipad 10 pro II which is slated to launch later this month of September, will be the first device to debut the Upgraded version of the Remix OS in Africa.
The 2-in-1 body device is built for speed with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and flaunts a vibrant 10.1’’ IPS touchscreen with full lamination that delivers stunning colour consistency, plus an inbuilt 32GB storage capacity to hold your multimedia content and a 2GB RAM that enables faster responses when multitasking.

More than enough juice power

Aside the Remix OS upgrade, the next amazing specs is the monster battery. The DroiPad 10 Pro II comes with a powerful 7000mAh battery capacity that can enable users enjoy productivity and video playback of up-to 11 hours in a single charge.

The freedom of a 2-in-1 Tablet PC
Another feature that makes the DroiPad 10 Pro II attractive is its beautiful detachable keyboard. This wirelessly connected accessory is essentially what converts the DroiPad 10 Pro II into a mini PC. For lovers of physical keyboards, this is the real deal, as typing is pretty easy without hassles. The shortcuts found in our regular PCs work perfectly on this device, thanks to this detachable keyboard.
What’s more, the device is Dual SIM, 4G-LTE network compatible and can equally make the conventional voice calls, something quite hard to find in high end tablets that normally offer data only devices via Wi-Fi or a data enabled SIM slot without being able to make voice calls.

The specs of the DroiPad 10 Pro II may not be out of the world for heavy PC users, but the freedom and mobility options this “All-in-1 Android Tablet-PC” offers are features that make it a first choice for every class of mobile PC lovers, more so for upwardly mobile people. And if the price is right, a department TECNO sure knows how to effectively deal with, the DroiPad 10 Pro II is sure to hold sway within the Tablet and 2-in-1 PC market.

Article Source

http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-droipad-10-pro-II.html

http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-droipad.html

TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II Full Product Specs

Processor: MT8735W Cortex A-53 64 Bit Quad-core, 1.3GHz
Display: 10.1” 1280*800 IPS With Full Lamination
Dimensions: 244*172.5*8.5mm
Touch Screen: 10 Dots Multi-Touch With Smart Touch
Operating System: Remix OS 2.0 Based on Android V5.1 Lollipop
Network: GSM/WCDMA/FDD-LTE
SIM: Dual- Standard SIM + Micro SIM
Camera: 2.0MP Front Camera With Flash, 5.0MP Rear Camera With Flash
Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS And FM
Battery Capacity: 7000mAh/4.35V
Accessories: Bluetooth Keyboard, Travel Adapter, USB Cabke, Reverse Charge & OTG Adapter

There is no tecno product that ain't cool...so COOL
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by investigator007: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
exclusive7:

Can't you just write your opinion without quoting the whole post? Sombori cannoh just respect himself. undecided

He didn't quote the whole post now.
This is a cool device
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
A whole device like this and no USB port I'm so angry. All the amazing reviews and no body mentioned it. Nah wah for techno they must sha have one comma,,,,,, I can't even enjoy the tab again. Trash
Re: Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT by buzoh123: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please my Tecno Wind Pad's Charger got spoilt last week, I went Tecno's Carl Care center in Ikeja to purchase a new one but to my utmost surprise, I was told it wasn't available.

When I inquired further on when it will be available, they said they dont know as they usually get it ordered from China. Now I am in a fix cos my Wind Pad needs to be charge yet I cant charge it with any kind of charger cos I wudnt want to risk burning it up plus it doesn't use the USB Kind of Charger.

Please House, can anyone proffer me with a possible solution, it will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.