Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up (718 Views)

Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Where Was God During Joker's/James Holmes Massacre / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by kizi: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
An armed robber in America turned to God mid-robbery in what investigators are calling the strangest case they have ever seen.

Gregory Smith, 23, walked into a store in an Indianapolis shopping centre brandishing a gun.

But instead of raiding the place, he started hugging his tearful victim, Angela Montez, telling her he hated what he was doing but had no choice.

The pair began discussing God and before long Smith was on his knees in tears, praying and being hugged by her.

He eventually stole only her mobile phone and $20 (£12).

As Smith left the shop cameras got a clear shot of his face.

He then handed himself into police after his mother saw the footage on TV.

Sergeant Kevin Wethington from Indianapolis police said: "I've been a detective for three years and I've never seen anything like it."

I saw this news on tv earlier today and though it will be cool to share with fellow NL members, what the video clip God is good

http://www.heartlondon.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1555130
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by kizi: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
I saw this news on tv earlier today and though it will be cool to share with fellow NL members, what watch the video clips God is good

http://www.heartlondon.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1555130
[quote][/quote]
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by manmustwac(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2009
I wish that god would touch the hearts of all our leaders in the same way.
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by ilosiwaju: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2009
manmustwac:

I wish that god would touch the hearts of all our leaders in the same way.
amen ooo.
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by Uche2nna(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
kizi:

The pair began discussing God and before long Smith was on his knees in tears, praying and being hugged by her.

He eventually stole only her mobile phone and $20 (£12).

grin
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by donjon: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2009
I dont know how these things happen! But they do.
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by donjon: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2009
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by princekevo(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2009
donjon:

Have you heard the word Miracle b4? That is wht it is.
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 09, 2009
i wish God would touch the hearts of many "Christians" in the same way.

there's too much idolatry in the house of God.

some Christians put demons to shame, and i say this with a heavy heart.
Re: Armed Robber Finds God During Hold-up by SeanT21(f): 5:19am On Nov 09, 2009
Interesting. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Not 2 Pray!: / Should Men Of God Live In Opulence? / The Blessing Of Tithing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.