Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,496 members, 7,823,160 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS (21301 Views)

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Osmondinho(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
When the judiciary are done with the apc led federal government.... It will be brutal

You don't touch a respected justice and think his friends will keep quiet.

go ask around about those that the courts have dealt with.... The fg will still bring the case for trial

I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by bsideboii(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
The DSS operatives where not even smart about doing there jobs.I feel d DSS will lose this fight tho.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Teenaira: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
I just discovered I have a N500.00 note in my save, I want to appeal to DSS in advance that I am not corrupt it is only that I will spend N200.00 naira as transport fare to take the money to bank living me with a net of N300.00. I am indeed very sorry about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
As usual hungerbad, progressive01, sarrki and the rest of the zombie shepherd would go MIA on these kind of threads.

Common sense and basic reasoning eludes them, so it's no suprise really...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by michelz: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
TimeManager:
I.m loving this like kilode. No peace for corrupt asses. Igbos can go chop ogbete all i care.
Kiss the truth!
PS; I think whoever mod it is that tampers with my posts & bans me is hereby declared unfit & must lose his paid job with immediate effect for gross incompetence. I used the word "flat.ties" & not igbos. I was recently banned for calling some stupid idiots "children of clifford orji". Be careful or i"ll make you chop ogbete food.
The truth has spoken!
I should have ignored you but then again,i decided to verify if you're actually ok. Why are you screaming Igbos everywhere as if only Igbo Judges were arrested? Are you ok?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
As usual hungerbad, progressive01, sarrki and the rest of the zombie shepherd would go MIA on these kind of threads.

Common sense and basic reasoning eludes them, so it's no suprise really...

Just mention IPOB and see the e-scoundrels out do themselves in the arena of the stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

Just mention IPOB and see the e-scoundrels out do themselves in the arena of the stupid.
Senseless bunch of oafs.

Ask them for evidence to back up DSS claims they day they don't need it, that the ones on newspapers are enough.

Ask for Amaechi and Tinubu to be hunted by EFCC & DSS, they say bring irrefutable evidence.

I swear those guys are worse than scum of the earth.

Modath I thought had been delivered has sliden back to her usual BS.

Sad that humans with supposedly functional brains can't think rationally and logically with it.

Really sad...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by borntosuccess(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
chai, rip democracy
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by ezenaija(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
and also my own copy of the reply dated September 4, 2016 which I had sent to the NJC to the DSS’ petition against me,” Justice Dimgba said.

So there was a standing petition against this judge before the NJC by the DSS!
This admission tallies with the DSS account of events

1 Like

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by poseidon12: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
genearts:
I was expecting him to fault the DSS on what was allegedly found in his house during the search but he didn't. Why do they (judges) always skip that part?

So you believe the story from DSS, mentioning all those outrageous figures? Remember they did not have a search warrant. And probably did not allow themselves to be searched before embarking on their search. So they could have planted whatever items they claimed to have found. The law requires that they submit themselves to be searched by the residents before they start searching. And they must be observed by the resident and a witness.
If they actually found all those figures they claimed, I expect that they would have arraigned the judges by now. This govt. is a big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Ugik(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
this kangaroo approach to justice by the DSS is really an eyesore and a debt to Nigeria's democratic system. whichever way you try to look at it,the manner if that arrest was uncalled for and with all the media evidence surrounding the arrest,it calls to question if there was any evidence at all. only time will tell as justice Dimgba has come out to state his own side of the story.Only God knows between the DSS and the judges who will have the last laugh.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Laple0541(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
[/code]
Are you just here to troll ? I repeat show me what the DSS discovered in Justice Dimgba house in their useless typed paper

Is he a DSS official? Go to DSS office if you want to see that now, yeye....Spewing thrash is if he's blind of the atrocities committed on a daily basis by the almighty Nigerian Judiciary, all their excesses will soon be revealed, is a matter of time.[code]

Are you just here to troll ? I repeat show me what the DSS discovered in Justice Dimgba house in their useless typed paper

Is he a DSS official? Go to DSS office if you want to see that now, yeye....Spewing thrash is if he's blind of the atrocities committed on a daily basis by the almighty Nigerian Judiciary, all their excesses will soon be revealed, is a matter of time.
[code][/code]

Is he a DSS official? Go to DSS office if you want to see that now, yeye....Spewing thrash is if he's blind of the atrocities committed on a daily basis by the almighty Nigerian Judiciary, all their excesses will soon be revealed, is a matter of time.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by tete7000(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lawless and senseless government.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by tete7000(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ugik:
this kangaroo approach to justice by the DSS is really an eyesore and a debt to Nigeria's democratic system. whichever way you try to look at it,the manner if that arrest was uncalled for and with all the media evidence surrounding the arrest,it calls to question if there was any evidence at all. only time will tell as justice Dimgba has come out to state his own side of the story.Only God knows between the DSS and the judges who will have the last laugh.

You already called it kangaroo approach and you still wonder who will win. If it is kangaroo, it os the judges of course who will win. You don't win cased based on emotion, you win them only with strict adherence to rule of law.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
kokosin:
oya DSS go after dis man
Colombia and US sef sweat. grin
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Ugik(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
tete7000:

You already called it kangaroo approach and you still wonder who will win. If it is kangaroo, it os the judges of course who will win. You don't win cased based on emotion, you win them only with strict adherence to rule of law.

yeah.i know but I used the word kangaroo because of the manner of the arrest.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by omolami: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist worse than bokoharam
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
These kind of men can only be Judges in places like Nigeria.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by brexit: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
The guilty is always afraid,why all these explanations?are you the only judge in town?did the DSS keep the money in your house?please even in the legal profession,your colleagues consistently discuss about corrupt judges and officials,they know who is who and as such you cannot deceive any Nigerian,stop exonerating yourself,remember we know your clients in your rice business,it is a shame that a judge who claims to be a senior 'learned' fellow sells rice without a rice plant and warehouse......judges have started learning fast from criminals.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Bizibi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

Ask the zombies and they will tell you it is on an A4 paper . Hahaha !! grin
a coloured a4 paper.....
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bizibi:
a coloured a4 paper.....

Na so brotherly.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
brexit:
[s]The guilty is always afraid,why all these explanations?are you the only judge in town?did the DSS keep the money in your house?please even in the legal profession,your colleagues consistently discuss about corrupt judges and officials,they know who is who and as such you cannot deceive any Nigerian,stop exonerating yourself,remember we know your clients in your rice business,it is a shame that a judge who claims to be a senior 'learned' fellow sells rice without a rice plant and warehouse......judges have started learning fast from criminals[/s].

Shame you can read but cannot make an informed post.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
These kind of men can only be Judges in places like Nigeria.

You are nothing. No one knows who the fuuuck you are.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Lewandoski20(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

http://thenationonlineng.net/story-justice-dimgba/

DSS operations and Armed Robbers operating at Night Are Just Like 5 & 6. Can someone pls help with dat Jacob Zuma Meme?!
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by BossKratos: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecided
kokosin:
oya DSS go after dis man

Of what use is this out of point meme and post you made?

No be by force to comment oh.............
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Miles300: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Anyone that thinks Buhari is fighting corruption is dreaming , let's see how he will handle ameachi who is been accused of tryin to bribe one of the judges ..
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Horseteen: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is exactly wat I've been waiting for. A calling to order of unruly and unguided actions by persons who are in themselves a speaker but not the voice. The judges are taking the proper approach.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by NICENEDU29: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
RentALodge:
Stories like this will always be subjective. I weep for Nigeria, NBA is worried about due process (rightly) but fails to condemn the apparent corrupt act of the disgraced judges. Nigeria is in a deep mess. On the other hand, due process must be followed at all times. Buhari is a product of the rule of law in this dispensation. Due process was followed. DSS had valid search warrants. Now tell me what due process the so called Judges followed when they collected bribes to pervert the cause of justice or how else can they explain the huge sums found in their bedrooms?

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
You should have better told us that you came here to advertise that wasting you time to talk trash.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Hedonistically: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
genearts:
I was expecting him to fault the DSS on what was allegedly found in his house during the search but he didn't. Why do they (judges) always skip that part?
Another fool exposes his underbelly.

Even if anything incriminating was found in his house, such evidence would be inadmissible in court - for the simple reason that searching his house without a valid search warrant is an illegality. Then again, even if money was found in his house, money in itself, no matter how large, does not constitute an illegality. The only illegality lies in HOW the money was acquired. And it is the EFCC's duty to provide evidence that the money was acquired illegally.

Bottom line:

No evidence obtained illegally is credible and admissible in court. Get that into your thick, uncivilised, and primitive skull.

1 Like

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Hedonistically: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
brexit:
The guilty is always afraid,why all these explanations?are you the only judge in town?did the DSS keep the money in your house?please even in the legal profession,your colleagues consistently discuss about corrupt judges and officials,they know who is who and as such you cannot deceive any Nigerian,stop exonerating yourself,remember we know your clients in your rice business,it is a shame that a judge who claims to be a senior 'learned' fellow sells rice without a rice plant and warehouse......judges have started learning fast from criminals.
You'll just sit down in your dingy living space and declare a person "guilty" based on your own jaundiced sentiments- motivated by media reports.. Whose job is it to declare a person guilty or otherwise? You or the courts?

Pathetic idiots everywhere.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by genearts(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

Mention what ? Are you just here to troll ? I repeat show me what the DSS discovered in Justice Dimgba house in their useless typed paper.

I should show you what DSS found in his house? Are you for real? You don't know where DSS office is? My question still remains, why didn't he make reference to what the DSS allegedly found in house? Even if the DSS lied, he should categorically state it that they lied that no money was found in his house if he is not hiding something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Gets United Nations Ambassadorial Job / Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.