Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working (986 Views)

Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / BREAKING | Buhari Disowns Garba Shehu, Insists Aisha Belongs To The Kitchen / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by nairalandfreak(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016

In an interview with Deutsche Welle (DW) - Germany's public international broadcaster, President Buhari insisted that his wife's job is to look after him. When asked to clarify on his statement that his wife belongs to his kitchen, Buhari said:
"I am sure you have a house.. You know where your kitchen is, you know where your living room is, and I believe your wife looks after all of that even if she is working."

When asked again if that was his wife - Aisha's function, Mr President replied in the affirmative, saying: "Yes. To look after me." Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1283NEU656k

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.ng/nigeria/video-my-wifes-function-is-to-look-after-me-even-if-she-is-working-president-buhari/
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmm see topic
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by HQuadreal: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
You mean am.
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by DaudaAbu(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Stale.

Do he need to repeat himself? Afterall ,even as an ex-presido he is entitled to a paid driver, house help, cook etc etc
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by Luckylife(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Apology!
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by koma1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
PMB was right it is the duty of a wife to take care if her husband and kids
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by bennyann: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Does that mean it is not also his responsibility to look after his wife even if he is working?
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by mars123(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
bennyann:
Does that mean it is not also his responsibility to look after his wife even if he is working?
what do you want to insinuate now? do you have comprehension problem?
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by bennyann: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
what do you want to insinuate now? do you have comprehension problem?

Oga sorry oooo. I didn't know I can't even insinuate on this forum. Sorry you hear. Please don't be annoyed Since you can't tell what a question is.
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by mars123(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
bennyann:

Oga sorry oooo. I don't know I can't even insinuate on this forum. Sorry you hear. Please don't be annoyed Since you can't tell what a question is.
you can insinuate sensibly but now you are just sounding like those oversabi people that like to add fire to family wahala.
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by bennyann: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
you can insinuate sensibly but now you are just sounding like those oversabi people that like to add fire to family wahala.

I don't understand you. What exactly are you scared of? Do you have a problem with someone trying to state it's not only the duty of a wife to look after the husband but the man should do likewise?

Even God doesn't advise one and leave the other. He makes sure both are told their roles.

Besides this is a forum, not PMB's room. undecided
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by mars123(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
bennyann:

I don't understand you. What exactly are you scared of? Do you have a problem with someone trying to state it's not only the duty of a wife to look after the husband but the man should do likewise?

Even God doesn't advise one and leave the other. He makes sure both are told their roles.
you are talking rubbish. In your silly mind are you thinking Buhari doesn't take care of his wife and children
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by bennyann: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
you are talking rubbish. In your silly mind are you thinking Buhari doesn't take care of his wife and children

Keep portraying yourself as the wise one. Besides I don't know PMB as you know him.

All I know is this is a forum and not PMB's room.

So please, when you're done insulting me, kindly have a good night rest and sweet dreams. wink kiss
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by mars123(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
bennyann:

Keep portraying yourself as the wise one. Besides I don't know PMB as you know him.

All I know is this is a forum and not PMB's room.

So please, when you're done insulting me, kindly have a good night rest and sweet dreams. wink kiss
you too.
Re: Again? Buhari Insists Aisha's Duty Is To Look After Him, Even If She Is Working by bennyann: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
you too.

Thanks sweetie

(1) (Reply)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose / Atiku Should Forget About 2019, Our Support Is For Buhari Says Adamawa APC / INTERESTING: CCT Judge Offers To Give Saraki Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.