Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter (2095 Views)

Grow Strong Muscles In And Increase Strength / I Want To Get Fatter / Co-habiting 'makes Women Fatter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
plz can anyone help me with some of the good tablets or shrubs that i can take to help build my muscles, im slim
in nature and will like to build up my muscles., and if there is i stay in Port Harcourt, Nigeria so i can be reached through talk2john2007@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter by Esiso1: 4:20am On Jun 02, 2010
Re: In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
Shady2009:

plz can anyone help me with some of the good tablets or shrubs that i can take to help build my muscles, im slim
in nature and will like to build up my muscles., and if there is i stay in Port Harcourt, Nigeria so i can be reached through talk2john2007@yahoo.com

Take am easy. get professional advice and always look at the health risk and benefits.

Some have taken this road and become obese rather than muscular, ending up with heart problems and over-eating

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me. / Getting Rid Of Belly Fat After A Caesarean Section / Edmark P4 Healthy And Sliming Pack Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.